Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Bad For My Health

Image

Its been three weeks since Nick and I became friends. We hang out at school but I haven't ventured over to his house since the one time. He's invited me over, even Joe has, but I always declined. I love the Jonas' and everything but I need to keep my distance to keep my family's secret a secret. Kyrsten and Frankie are really good friends too but I don't allow her over at the Jonas' either. We were sitting outside of Nick's house on the front porch eating popcorn, we had nothing better to do on a Friday night. Nick would occasionally throw a piece into his mouth, missing completely, which caused some laughter but other then that we were silent. Which is why Nick suddenly speaking startled me.

"Do you not like my family?"

"What? I love your family." I quickly said.

"Then why don't you ever want to come over?" Nick asked confused.

"I don't know." I said slowly. "I get nervous around people."

"The best way to get over that is to spend time with people." Nick said with a smile. "While Frankie and Kyrsten are in the back we could go hang out inside."

I thought about it for a few seconds debating my options. I could let my guard down and have some fun.

"Alright." I said with a confident nod.

Nick stood up and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Let's go." Nick said.

He held my hand until we got to his room. I glanced at the table next to his bed noticing a certain picture missing. I didn't comment on it though I just quickly looked away.

"So what now?" I asked as I sat down on his bed.

Nick shrugged as he laid down on his bed.

"I'm tired." He said, then adding to this statement he yawned.

"Then why did you ask me to hang out?" I asked.

"Because I like spending time with you." Nick said his hand finding its way to mine.

He pulled me back onto the bed next him. I snuggled into his side loving every moment of this.

"Let's take a nap."

"Sounds good."

A little while later I woke up to the sound of giggling. I kept my eyes closed to hear what was being said.

"Should we wake them up?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

I could tell it was Frankie and Kyrsten trying to talk quietly.

"Because they're sleeping!"

I moved my arm more securely around Nick and in return his arm tightened around me. I knew he was awake and he knew I was awake but neither of us wanted to actually get up.

"But I want them to get up!"

"Go away." Nick mumbled pretending to be asleep.

I had to laugh when I heard the sound of Frankie and Kyrsten running away. I opened my eyes and Nick was watching me.

"Your a creeper." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why?" Nick asked smiling.

"Because I look up and your starring at me."

"Maybe I was just captivated by your beauty."

"Right." I said with a sarcastic laugh. I released Nick from the grip I had on him and turned around, so my back was to him. His arms were still around me but I had put distance between us.

"Your beautiful." Nick whispered.

My stomach tied into knots when he said that. My breathing slowed, almost to a stop. I waited for him to laugh and say just kidding, but he didn't. Instead he pulled me to him, his chest against my back, and kissed the back of my neck.

"You're so beautiful its hard for me to think sometimes when I'm around you." He whispered, his breathe hitting the back of my neck. "Your amazing."

"Nick." I said trying to clear my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I need to get up." I said ruining whatever moment we just had.

"Oh alright." He let go of his hold on me.

I sat up and walked away from his bed. I slipped on my shoes then turned to look at him. He looked so damn sexy sitting up on his bed, his curls all messed up, and it took all the strength I had to not stay with him.

"I have to go. I'll text you later." I said sadly.

"OK." Nick said looking away from me.

I quickly left the Jonas' and went back to my house. I passed Frankie and Kyrsten who were riding bikes.

"Be home soon." I said to Kyrsten.

"OK." Se yelled as she tried to keep up with Frankie.

I sighed and continued into my house. There was music blaring from my mom's room, her way of saying 'do not disturb.' I went up to my room and opened the blinds on the window to let some natural light into the room. I sat at my computer and put on some loud music to drown out the sound of my mom's music. My phone beeped at me signaling a text, but ignored it. I crossed my room to my bed and jumped onto it. I looked up at my ceiling contemplating what to do when my phone beeped at me again.

"Wow someones persistent." I mumbled to myself as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Did I do something wrong?

I sighed as I moved on to the next message.

Why'd you leave so fast?

I thought about what I should say to him, and then I knew exactly what to say.

Your bad for my health

I'm bad for your health? What does that even mean? Was his reply.

Yes. My heart goes all crazy when you're around and its hard for me to breathe. So all around your just bad for my health.

I waited for his text back my stomach tying into a knot, another way he effected me. I jumped when my phone beeped signaling a new message.

well in that case your bad for my health too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i added more at the end because I realized it made no sense.
Comment! : )