Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Chapter 3.

"Wait here!" instructed Jess as she disappeared through the back door, leaving me here, waiting. She came back a couple of minutes later, and she ushered me outside, and to her car. I sat on the backseat, it was more like laying down, and she covered me with a blanket. It might sound silly to you, but it was necessary. I couldn't leave the club with the bartender when I had just arrived with my boyfriend and supposed best friend you know... So leaving laid down on the backseat in Jess' car was the only option. She got behind the wheel and started the engine.

"I'll tell you when you can sit up." she said.

"Okay." was my muffled reply.

It wasn't the first time we did this, we are actually quite use to. I felt the car turning left and then right I knew it was just a matter of time before I could sit up.

"It's clear!" she said. I smiled, threw the covers away and sit correctly on the backseat, buckling my seat belt.

"Where are we going?" she asked, smiling at me from over her shoulder as she was stopped by the traffic. Because yeah, traffic in N.Y is a bitch, no matter what time of the day or night.

"You said we were going to a show..."

She laughed, "No, I mean you obviously can't go there dress like this, so my question is: where are we going so you can get change and do 'something' about you appearance..."

"Well, we are almost at my place, so I think I will just lay down again." I said, laying down and covering myself with the blanket once again.

"Okay, I'll tell you once we are in the parking lot." she said as she turned right. She rolled down the window and I held my breath.

"Seriously, get out of the way!" she snapped.

I heard muffled voice, probably from the paparrazis that were blocking the way.

"I know who you are waiting for, I saw her in a club with her boyfriend. So please get out of my fucking way or I'll knock you out!" she threatened before driving off. She cut the engine, and slammed the door. Seconds later she opened the back door and threw the cover away.

"Sorry about that." she apologized. "Fucking paparrazis were getting on my nerves." she muttered as she help me getting out of the car.

"Let's go." I said, as I took off my stilettos, holding them in a hand while I grab Jess' hand in the other and started running to the lift. I only calmed down once I was in my apartment. I ran to my bedroom, threw the shoes in a corner, ran to my walk-in closet and started searching for a special box on one of the rack. I grabbed the red box and walked back to my room, dropping the box on my bed and smiling at Jess as I opened it.

"Which color?" I asked. She smiled and sat cross legged on the bed.

"Blue?" she asked, holding up the blue wig. I laughed and shook my head. "Green?" she tried again. Once again, I shook my head.

"I think I will go with that one!" I said as I threw the wig I wanted on the mattress, but the others back in the box and walked back in the walk-in closet to put the box back in its place. You might be wondering why I have several wigs in a box? Simply because I can't go out with my natural blond hair. I need to become someone else to be the one I really am, it might confuse you, but it's true.

I grabbed the leather jacket, one of the few jeans I still owned, the only black T-shirt I owned and my Chucks. I took off my dress, got dressed with some real clothes and then went to put the dress in the laundry basket in the bathroom.

"Good!" approved Jess with a smile as she saw my outfit. Then I grabbed a cotton and wiped the make up I had applied earlier. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face. Then I applied some eyeliner, black eye-shadow and walked back in my room to see Jess in the same position. I tied my hair up, took the wig and walked to stand in front of the mirror as I put the wig on.

I starred at my reflection and smiled as a girl with black hair was looking back at me.

"Let's go!" I said as I put on my Chucks, grabbed my phone and slide it into my pocket, along with my wallet.

**

Once again, Jess parked the car. We got out and for the first time in a while there was no paparrazis in sight. I linked arms with my best friend and we both made our way to the venue.

"How are we going to get inside?" I asked, "The show has already started..." she cut me off.

"I have backstage passes, I'm quite good friends with the singer." she explained with a small smile and then showed up the passes to the man that was standing next to the back door.

"You mean you slept with him a couple of times?" I asked, knowing the answer. She blushed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me through the corridor, and towards the stage. The music was blasting from the speakers and it might have hurt my ears if I wasn't so happy to hear some real music.

"I have to warn you though..." said Jess, "You might recognize them..." she said, pointing at the drummer.

He was tall, dark haired, shirtless and was kicking the shit out of the drums.

"Sullivan?" I asked, shot of breath. She nodded.

Then she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pointed to the guitarist in front of us. We were standing on the right side of the stage. He had dark hair too, spiked up, he was right handed...

"Brian Haner?"

She nodded once again. I felt my heart beating faster as she pointed to Johnny, Matt and then to the other guitarist on the left side of the stage. The left handed guitarist.

"Zacky..." I whispered and she wrapped her arms tighter around my shoulders.

I starred at my old friends rocking out on stage, none of them noticing us. They played a couple more songs before Matt said Good bye and walked off stage, followed by Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky.

"Jess!" he screamed as soon as he saw her and in two strikes he was there, hugging her like his life depended on her and kissed her.

"Jess, who's your friend?" asked Johnny, smiling up at me.

"That's my friend Carla." she replied without any hesitation. I mentally thanked her for coming up with a random name.

"Nice to meet you Carla!" said Johnny, shaking my hand. Then Jimmy, Matt, Brian and even Zacky shook my hand.

"I'm kind of disappointed though..." said Matt, "I thought you told me you would try and bring Scarlet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter =)
Thank you for the comments =]

A <3