Status: Hiatus.

Poise and Rationality

In a society where the people who choose to be true to themselves are cast out, not everything is perfect.

On a lone street, the only street in the town, with no exit and only an indefinite enter, things aren't perfect either.

Each couple would like to say that things are okay, that they're just a normal couple living on the street, but none can say that. As perfect as they may seem on the outside, to the world which keeps a constant eye on them to make sure no one leaves, they are just a troubled, if not more troubled, then every other relationship out there in the world.

Frikey and Frerard - The two brothers of the groups are constantly fighting over Frankie Iero, who told them, "May the best man win my love". The most obviously struggling relationships on the street.

Rydon - Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross, loving parents, and caring partners. That is, until their adopted son has a slight accident and their world falls apart. Struggling to keep it together, to seem happy and perfect, everyone seems to know that something is wrong here. Both of their children were adopted before the laws were made preventing them from doing so.

Joncer - Spencer Smith and Jon Walker, normal couple. Just like anyone else. But, little known to the world out-side their house, they've been developing an escape, a plan to let the world come back as one and drop the stereo-types.

Peterick - Peter Wentz and Patrick Stump, the new comers. Just recently Cast Out, and proud to be so. What's so wrong about a place where everyone feels the same as you? Though, desperate for a child, the couple plays the black market, hiring a surrogate.

Jody - Andrew Hurly and Joesph Trohman, the odd couple out of the group. Obsessed with comic books, music, and tattoo's, the couple is never rejected, but not well liked by many. If it wasn't for their feelings, they just might of been Cast Out to another lone street.

Gabilliam - Gabe Sporta and William Beckett, the struggling lost cause. William is a slut, and a near alcoholic. Gabe, just wants William back to the way he was before their Casting Out. They had the perfect life, until the turn of the century about three years ago.

Every angel has it's problems, secrets, it's opposite.

Please, read this, it is highly important that you do so to understand the story fully. Thank you!
  1. Baking Bread.
    House #379, Case #1546, Couple #1; Rydon
  2. Abstract.
    House #849, Case #1389, Couple #2; Frerard
  3. Apprehensive.
    House #458, Case #1254, Couple #3; Peterick
  4. Find Out What Your Missing.
    House #395, Case #1426, Couple #4; Gabilliam