Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Last Resort

Another day, another moment of pure torture.

I grumbled something unintelligible underneath my breath.

I didn't bother looking up. I was too scared to. I was too nervous to. I was afraid... But that was completely normal, right?

You were suppose to feel like this, when you knew the man you love is making out with his new girlfriend. His new love.

I stood up quickly, causing Jimmy's eyes to be on me.

"Jimmy, can I use your phone?" I asked. He nodded, throwing his phone soon afterwords.

I caught it, and I quickly dialed a number. I bothered to look him up, since I was so bored out of my skull here.

"Hello?"

"Eddie, is that you?" I asked hopefully.

I could hear Jimmy whining about me calling some good-for-nothing-guy with his phone.

"Yeah, but who's this?"

"It's me, Emma." I said.

"Emma! How are you?"

His voice never changed, did it?

"I'm okay, I guess. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out some time," I said. I could practically see him glowing through the phone.

"Of course! I'll ditch my friends right now, if you want." He said. "Okay."

I quickly gave Eddie the address to Emily's house, and I gave Jimmy back his phone. Jimmy just shook his head at me.

"Shut up, Rev." I said.

I quickly ran up to my "room", and I got changed. I looked myself over.

What was I doing to myself? I was even dressing like him!

A tight black Misfits shirt and some black jeans were on me. I was dressing like him, wasn't I? Was I that desperate for him?

I went to Emily's bathroom, looking for some make-up. I didn't have any, and I oddly enough wanted to wear some today.

When I was done, I frowned.

I had red eye shadow surrounding my brown eyes. Somehow, it didn't look as good as it did on Zacky. Maybe it was because my eyes were boring brown, and his eyes were a beautiful jade color.

I rolled my eyes, and I went back into my room.

I put on some perfume, and I grabbed my jacket. It was a plain old black one. I slipped it on, and I ran back to the living room.

"Looking' pretty hot, Emma." Emily said smirking. I looked at her. She almost had her figure back... Not like there was much to lose, to begin with.

"Thanks, sis." I said quickly. "Where you going?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Somewhere, anywhere with Eddie." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"That guy again?" She asked. I nodded. "He's pretty cool," I said.

"What about Zacky?" She asked.

"What about Zacky!"

That's what I felt like saying... I just couldn't.

"Eddie's really nice," I said instead.

"You look exactly like him. You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Emily asked. "I don't know what you're talking about, Emily." I said.

I walked passed her, and I sat down on the couch.

Thank God, Zacky was nowhere around.

I quickly made sure everything looked okay on me, and I stood up. I wasn't sure why I was so damn nervous.

Maybe I should get changed. I look like Zacky. That's not a good thing, is it?

I heard the door bell ring, and I sighed.

Too late to change my clothes now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, boring chapter sure. But hey, I've got tons more of good ideas up my sleeves. I can't wait for you guys to find out more.