Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Go Watch Some Porn

Michelle, Val, Clem, and I were all lying on the bed, trying to think of what to talk about next. I was twirling my hair, hoping that no one would bring up Zacky.

I looked over at Clem.

She was silently playing with her fingers. I looked over at Michelle. She was fumbling with her shirt. I looked over at Val, who was staring at the ceiling blankly.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted.

They all looked up at me.

"There are four of us here, and none of us has anything to do, to say?" I asked.

They all shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"We're not playing Truth or Dare," Michelle said quickly. I nodded.

That game was getting very old, and I didn't feel like doing any disgusting things at the moment. I didn't feel like spewing any secrets out either.

"I know!" Michelle said, jumping up.

"What?" Val asked happily.

Val didn't get an answer from Michelle.

Instead, she was smacked in the face with a pillow. Of course, four girls together without anything to do in a room equals a pillow fight!

I quickly grabbed a white pillow off of the bed, and I smacked Clem right in her face. She had a wicked smile on her face, as she grabbed a red pillow. I dodged her first attack, but Clem hit me in the chest with her next shot.

I hit Clem in the shoulder, and she was laughing hard, by now. All of us were laughing though.

We weren't really aiming for anyone either. I had to have hit all of them, and they all managed to hit me back just as quickly.

Now I wasn't sure how, but there were feathers seeping out of the pillows. I guess we were playing harder than we thought we were.

I felt myself being tackled down, and it was Michelle on top of me. She pinned down my wrists, and she was grinning.

"Gotcha," she said happily.

I looked over to my right, and Clem was on top of Val.

"Clem!" I whined.

"Sorry, Emma. Michelle's tougher than you. I'm teaming up with her," Clem said happily.

She was smiling and everything! The damn traitor.

I quickly shifted my body to the right, and I pushed Michelle off of me. I climbed on top of her, and I held down her wrists.

"Gotcha, Michelle," I said happily. We were both grinning.

I felt myself being tackled off of Michelle.

"No hurting my twin," I heard Val say.

I was laughing hard now. I felt another body being pushed against me. It was Clem. I could tell from her black hair color.

Val's face was so close to mine, but we both couldn't stop laughing.

I think it was because Clem and Michelle were tickling us both. Clem's hands were running through my sides, and I couldn't help myself.

I felt Val fall off of me, and I felt Clem climbing on top of me.

I took the first chance I got, and I started to tickle Clem right back.

We were both frantically tickling one another, and we were both laughing so hard. I could hear Val and Michelle doing the same.

I couldn't take it anymore, and Clem kept complaining about not being able to breathe.

"Truce?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" The rest of them shouted.

We all stopped, and Clem's body landed on top of me. We were both breathing heavily, but I didn't bother pushing her off of me.

"Don't stop."

I looked up at the door. Damn, we forgot to close that.

All of the guys, minus Johnny, were staring at us with wide eyes.

Zacky was there with them.

I felt myself glare at him, but I softened up. I did love him... I was just angry right now. I still wanted to be mad at him though. Just until I let off enough steam.

"Perverts!" Michelle and Val yelled. Clem and I were just laughing.

I guess the guys had to see a pillow fight... Oh, and a tickle fight.

"We should've recorded that," Brian said slowly. Matt nodded.

I rolled my eyes.

"There was nothing special in what we were doing," I said. All of the guys just shook their heads.

"No, that was definitely hot," Jimmy said.

I could already tell Jimmy was just talking about Clem. His eyes were all over her body, which was still on top of my own.

"Stop staring at us!" Val yelled. "No way," Matt breathed out.

"We wanna play more though," I whined. "Then keep on going," Brian said heavily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Go watch some damn porn, if you want some girl on girl action!" Michelle yelled.

"I don't think we even have to go on the internet for that anymore," Zacky said grinning. "Really, you girls do it just fine," Jimmy said.

Val stood up, and Michelle followed her.

They managed to close the door right in the guys' faces. The guys were whining and complaining from the back of the door, but there was no way in hell that we were going to open it.

"Fun," Michelle said happily.

I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the chapter. The next one is kind of short too. Nothing much happens in it, so I don't really like it much. Comment?