Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Make Over

I was grumbling underneath my breath.

This situation seemed a bit familiar, but there were two new faces here with me. And I didn’t quite remember Emily sitting next to me either.

“It’d be nice, if you washed your hair more, Emma.” Val said.

I shrugged.

Washing my hair wasn’t a big thing for me to put on my to do list I had. Well, I actually didn’t have one of those.

“Emily, your hair’s so straight; I love it.” Michelle squealed.

“Emma, I love this little wave you got in the front,” Clem said happily.

They were doing our hair for our “special” day. I really didn’t see the need for it though. It was just another day for me.

“Why am I letting you guys do my hair again?” I asked. “Because it’s your special day,” Michelle said happily.

I groaned loudly.

“Close your eyes,” Clem ordered.

I did as I was told, but I soon regretted it. Pain began to sting between my eyes and my forehead.

This girl was plucking my freaking eyebrows! It stung, and she didn’t even give me a fair warning. She didn’t give me much time to relax either.

Just as I thought it couldn’t get any worse, Clem stopped.

I sighed deeply.

It was all over now.

“Perfect,” Clem said slowly.

I sure as hell hoped it was. That hurt way too much for it not to be.

My hands slowly went to my eyebrows.

“Wow, you look so much better already!” Michelle said loudly.

Beforehand, I had never done a single thing to my poor eyebrows. Well, except for some of the occasional gang ups Val and Michelle used on me. But they were never as serious as this.

Val handed me a small mirror.

I… looked so different. Just that little task of plucking eyebrows could make me look so different, good.

Val grabbed the mirror from my hands.

“Make up time,” she chimed.

I felt myself become very scared. I had a scary thought that these girls were going to get carried away with their make over of me.

I closed my eyes, and I felt different little brushes creasing my face.

I had no idea what they were or what exactly they were doing to my face. All I knew was that I felt very uncomfortable in this situation.

And all of a sudden, I felt my hair being pulled and combed. I felt my eyelids being smeared with something.

I got scared, when I felt something near my ears. It gave off some very hot air, and I was frightened, to say the least.

Just what the hell were these girls doing to me and my hair?

I had to wait, wait, and wait some more. They took so long, and I could hear them working on Emily as well.

Of course, Emily was rather happy about all of this though. She was giggling and laughing along with the three other girls.

I guess I was the only one who was frightened for their life at this point.

They curled my hair, painted my poor nails, and put make up on my bland face.

To make matters worse, they hadn’t let me see myself in a mirror the whole time. I had no clue on how I looked like.

They were all evil.

“Okay, you can open your pretty brown eyes now,” Val said.

Well, she sounded pretty chipper.

I slowly opened my eyes, almost as if I was scared there would be a mirror in front of me. Almost like I would hate the sight of myself looking at myself.

Lucky for me, there wasn’t a mirror in front of me.

I sighed in content.

“Here, put these on.” Michelle said.

She quickly threw some clothing at me, and I nearly died.

I held one up in the air, and I knew it wouldn’t cover a damn thing! It was like a two inch skirt or something!

It was like I was trying to cover my ass with a freaking scarf or something.

It was red, and it had black stripes.

I held the shirt up next, and I could’ve cried right then and there.

It was red, and I could tell already that it wouldn’t help at all at hiding my cleavage.

“And these,” Clem said.

I just stared at the boots in her hands.

The heels were huge! I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to walk in those damn things!

They were trying to kill me, weren’t they?

I stared at the boots, while everyone else was helping Emily out. Those darn things were going to break my poor ankles.

Why didn’t they just give me some sneakers? I could walk in those.

I looked up to peak at my sister. My jaw dropped.

She had a long black dress in her hands, and she had some gorgeous black heels laid out for her.

I would’ve loved to be dressed up like that. Well, more than this anyways.

I was used to the girls dressing me up in some dresses by now. I wasn’t used to getting into skirts and some huge boots.

Emily was going to look like a princess, and I was gonna look like a seducer.

Well with my luck, I was probably gonna end up looking like a hooker or something to that extent.

Now I wasn’t entirely sure what was happening for me tonight though.

I just knew that Emily and Johnny had some romantic evening going on for them. Apparently, Johnny had rented out a whole French restaurant for the night.

I knew that Emily would just love that.

“Emma, look at Emily!” Val squealed.

My eyes slowly drifted back to Emily.

She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her blond hair was slightly curled in the front, and her make up was done to perfection. Nothing stood out, and she looked like the most beautiful thing in the world.

Her green eyes were shimmering by now. Her dress was clinging to her body in all the right places, and the heels made her legs look long and fabulous.

It was amazing that she looked this good, considering how soon she had just given birth to her first child.

I almost didn’t believe that she was my own twin sister. If she looked like this, then wasn’t I suppose to look remotely the same?

“You look perfect,” I whispered.

Emily quickly blushed.

“I still have my figure,” she squealed.

She was adorable.

You could tell that she was enjoying this because she wouldn’t stop moving. If her feet weren’t making a tapping noise, it was her fingers. If she wasn’t jumping up and down, she was fidgeting in her chair.

I guess her ankles were made of steel. She was jumping up and down in those heels. She was one strong woman.

“Emma’s turn,” Michelle said happily.

I admit it, I was terrified. I had good reason to be. The three girls began tugging at my clothes, trying to get them off of my body.

Can anyone yell “rape” for me?

They weren’t… they couldn’t be… I nearly scared, when Clem pulled my pants down.

“We’re just making sure that you put everything on right,” Val said calmly.

I stared at her oddly.

Did they honestly think that I couldn’t dress myself now?

“It’s just a skirt and a shirt,” I said. “We’re helping with the corset,” Michelle said.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

A corset?

I could hardly breathe without that thing on my body!

“No, no, no I’ll die, if I put that on my body.” I said frantically. “But it’ll help you look so thin,” Val said. “Well, she’s not fat,” Michelle said. “Right and it won’t help her tits at all,” Clem said.

“Just give her a damn push up bra!” Michelle yelled.

They were scaring me even more now.

They were going to end up torturing me, weren’t they?

“No, I don’t think a push up bra would be special enough. We want to dazzle Zacky,” Clem said. “No, it’ll dazzle the man. Trust me, Brian goes crazy for ‘em,” Michelle said.

I did not need to know that about my best friend.

All I knew was that I really wanted to dress myself. The other girls dressing me was a bit awkward for me.

“Fine, give her a push up bra.” Clem sighed.

The other two girls nodded.

“Arms up,” Clem commanded.

I lifted them up.

The girls started stripping me, and I felt very embarrassed.

Val, Michelle, and Clem were all very beautiful women. Val and Michelle were both very gorgeous women. They both seemed to have the “perfect” bodies.

Clem was around three inches taller than me. She had a slim and slender body. She was a rather… well she was well endowed. She had the hour glass body. She was pretty much perfect for Jimmy.

And I had all these beautiful woman staring at my body?

I knew they could see all my imperfections on my body; they all stood out so much.

I backed up quickly, as I felt Val’s hand skim my skin of my arm.

“I can put the bra on myself,” I said quickly.

They all began to laugh at me.

What was so damn funny now?

Before I could even begin to ask any of them, Clem quickly unclipped my bra from the front.

Now why was she so good at that? It was very uncanny.

I quickly covered myself up. My cheeks flushed red.

“Oh come on, we’re all girls here.” Michelle said.

Val quickly moved my arms from my chest, and she strapped on the new bra.

Clem and Michelle helped to put the bra on my body just perfect.

“Perfect, now you could pass for having some nice C’s,” Michelle said. “They’re almost as big as mine.” Clem said happily.

I rolled my eyes.

Like that could ever happen, Clem.

Val threw something at me, and I tried to catch it. Of course, I didn’t succeed, so it fell to the floor.

I picked it up, but it immediately fell to the floor.

It was a fucking thong! What the hell were these girls thinking now?

‘I’m not wearing that,” I said. “C’mon, Zacky will love it.” Michelle said.

I eyed her so carefully.

He would?

“Just put it on,” Clem said.

I grumbled something underneath my breath, but I slipped it on.

Michelle threw the two inch skirt at me, and I actually caught that one. I quickly slipped it on without complaining.

It was almost no use by now.

“No, wait. We should put some fishnet stockings on her,” Clem said. “I thought so, so I brought some with me,” Val said.

She pulled some fishnet stockings from her purse.

Why did she need such a big purse with her? No one should ever need a purse that big. Hell, I didn’t even carry a purse with me.

Val threw the fishnets at me, and those just fell to the floor. I made no attempt to catch those.

I grabbed them up, and I tried putting them on. I actually had to get some help from Michelle and Clem to get them on.

Val handed me the top.

I slipped it on, and it was hard to do so. It was very tight, and it hurt my chest.

“Do I have to wear this?” I asked.

All three girls nodded at me. They all had bright smiles on their perfect faces. It was almost scary.

Were they really looking at me?

“You look so much better now!” Clem exclaimed. “Can I see?” I asked. “Not yet, we still need to put on the boots,” Michelle said.

I rolled my eyes.

Those things were just pure evil.

Michelle and Clem forced the boots onto my feet. I couldn’t feel any pain yet, but I knew it would come soon.

“Can I look at myself now?” I asked.

Clem quickly played with my hair for a while.

“Sure, knock yourself out.” Michelle said.

Val pushed me out of the room.

There was a huge full length mirror in the corner of Emily’s room. I was almost scared to go look at myself, my reflection.

What if I looked like a hooker or a slut?

That would just devastate me. Zacky would just take one look at me, and he would laugh and walk away.

No, Zacky wasn’t like that at all.

He was a sweet and caring man. I should know better by now that Zacky loved me. It would be impossible for Zacky to do those things to me.

I felt myself being pushed to the mirror.

I looked behind me, but I was surprised to find out that it was my own two legs moving my body.

Before I knew it, I was staring at myself.

My long brown hair looked fuller- thicker. My eyebrows looked thing, proper, and they had nice arches.

There was red eye shadow that made my brown eyes look lighter, almost a hazel color now.

I had bright red lipstick on my lips, making them look fuller and more plump.

There was a necklace hanging from my neck. “6661,” it read.

I smiled.

It was from Zacky’s clothing line.

My smile faded away, as my eyes went down to my shirt.

I was right. The shirt showed way too much. You could practically see down my shirt, and I wasn’t very tall.

So this all meant that lots of people could get a free show.

But I was more horrified at the skirt now. It barely covered up the top of my thighs. If I bent down, everyone would be able to see my underwear.

Not to mention, that the girls made me wear that damn thong too.

“You look sexy,” Clem said.

I stared at myself.

I guess I wasn’t half bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the girls did another make over for Emma. I wonder how Zacky's gonna react to it all? Comment?