Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Naughty Boy

I flushed.

He was going to undress me like a child? Well, then this whole situation was going to be far different from what I had in mind.

I lifted my arms up, and Zacky slid the shirt off of my body.

“A push up bra,” Zacky asked.

His eyebrow was raised, and I could feel that my cheeks were red.

“Apparently, I have tiny ones, so I have to wear a push up bra.” I mumbled underneath my breath.

Zacky scoffed.

“Well, I for one, find them to be the perfect size. Not too big, not to small, exactly how I like them.” Zacky said smiling.

I could practically hear my heart beating right now.

“Oh, and you do know that you can say breasts, right?” he asked.

He smiled down at me.

“We can leave the necklace on you, you look good in it,” Zacky said.

I felt Zacky’s hands on my hips.

“Let’s take this skirt off of you though; it’s a nuisance right now.” He said smirking.

Zacky’s hands found the hem of the skirt, and he pulled it down. Zacky slid the skirt passed my thighs, and it fell to the ground.

Zacky didn’t try to hide his staring, and I felt so very nervous right now.

“They really did dress you up, huh?” he asked.

I shrugged.

They really did.

“Is that all you’re going to do, stare?” I asked.

He nodded slowly.

“I’m rather enjoying the view,” he said.

I brought my hands up to my face, trying to hide the blush on my face.

“You know you’re around Johnny’s height with those boots on,” Zacky said. “I don’t think it’s the best time to bring Johnny up, Zacky.” I said.

He shrugged.

“I was just trying to my best to calm myself down, and what’s a better way than to think of that short shit?” Zacky said.

“I still don’t see how I could ever get you…” I trailed off.

I didn’t even want to say or think of those words. I felt incredibly dirty, just thinking about them.

“What, turned on?” Zacky asked.

Yes, those were the words.

I felt myself grow hot, and Zacky’s warm hands slowly were placed on my own. He took my hands, and he brought them slowly down to my sides.

I was surprised, when Zacky’s arms quickly wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him.

I smiled softly, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I thought you were going to control yourself,” I said.

He shrugged.

“I like being naughty though. It’s so much fun,” he said.

He had a smirk right on his beautiful face.

I grabbed his face, and I kissed him hard. Zacky groaned, and he pulled me even closer to him. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, and I let my right hand wander up to his hair.

I pulled on his hair slightly, causing Zacky to moan.

I felt Zacky’s hands leave my waist.

I broke apart from him.

He was staring at me so hard. I could feel my heart beating hard against my chest.

“Emma, now I really want to ravish you,” Zacky whispered. “I’m not stopping you,” I said smiling.

He shook his head.

“We still have an evening planned out for us,” he said.

Zacky picked the clothes off of the bed, and he handed them to me.

“I want you to change into these, and I want you to wash that make-up off of your face. You look so much better without it on your face,” he said smiling.

Zacky kissed me on the forehead, and he walked out of the room.

I sighed.

Zacky was such a sweetheart.

I could practically feel myself burning up. My heart was still pounding, even though he was no longer in sight.

I pushed some of my dark brown strands out of my face.

I walked into his bathroom, and I slipped on the big white t-shirt. I looked down at the shorts.

Maybe I should just keep those off? I mean, I could just tease him a little more. But was that going too far?

I mean, I wasn’t exactly sure that I even had the confidence to even do the action.

I shrugged, as I slipped the sweats on.

They were baggy on me, and they were almost falling down at my hips.

I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist, and I pulled my hair up. I turned on the sink, and I washed my face.

It actually took a long time for all that damn make-up to come off.

I wish the girls hadn’t put so much on my face.

I dried my face off, and I checked myself out.

I frowned.

Now I looked like the normal Emma.

I didn’t have the make-up to make me look pretty. I didn’t have the revealing clothes to accent my body curves.

Wouldn’t Zacky just hate the sight of me now?

I sighed, and I walked out of the bathroom. I slowly made my way out of Zacky’s room, and I walked out of the room.

I made my way back to the dining room.

Zacky was already sitting down at the table. He was fumbling with his napkin, and he was mumbling something under his breath.

“Zacky,” I asked slowly.

His head shot up.

“I knew it,” he mumbled.

Knew what? What did he know?

Was it about my looks? So I did look horrible now?

I wasn’t as beautiful as he seemed to think I was or something?

“You’re just as beautiful, when you dress down. I love you so much more like this,” Zacky said.

There was a wide smile on his face.

I felt my cheeks slowly turn red.

He was such a sweetheart.

“Now let’s start all over again, shall we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So again... I kind of left off on a bad spot in this chapter too! Maybe you guys won't forgive me now that's it's not my birthday now. But I'm gonna get to a good part in the next chapter, so hopefully it'll make you guys happy.