My Guardian Angel

All Better

The movie was the best! It was sad though. I cried and Josh held me. We all had the best time except I didn’t talk to Jake the whole night. His date was so nice though. I really liked him and thought he was good for Jake, just what he needed, but I was mad that Jake had never told me he was bisexual. I mean, isn’t that something you’d tell one of your best friends and possible sister-in-law? I thought it would be.

I was amazed that neither Damien nor Max had shown up to ruin the night. When we got home they were both sleeping so that was perfect.

Jake walked right passed me without saying goodnight. “What’s with him?” I asked Josh. Josh shrugged. Will looked at me, “It’s obvious. He thinks you hate homosexuals because after you found out that he was bisexual, you wouldn’t even glance at him.” Will said yawning. “Anyways I’m tired. Come on, Violet. Night guys.” Will said before him and Violet had walked upstairs.

“But! What? No! I don’t hate homosexuals or bisexuals or lesbians at all! That stuff doesn’t matter to me! How could he think that? I’d love him as my brother no matter what!” I said to Josh. I was so confused. I sighed and dropped onto the couch. “I have to go talk to him.” I said standing up and walking upstairs.

I knocked on Jake’s door. “Who is it?” He asked. I opened the door slightly and peeked in. He was dressed so I walked in and closed the door behind me. “We need to talk.” I said to him. “No. I get it, OK? You hate me, end of story.” He said bitterly. I sighed once more. “I don’t hate you, Jake. I was mad, OK? I think it’s important to tell a friend whether you’re straight, gay or bisexual.” I told him. He looked over at me. “Well I didn’t know what you’d do if I told you.” he whispered. I went and sat down next to him. “Jake. You’re like a brother to me. I’d never hate you. And just because you’re bisexual and like both boys and girls, doesn’t change the person you are. You’re nice and easy to talk to and I trust you and that could never change. OK?” I said. He smiled at me. “Yeah. OK.” He said happily. He gave me a hug and I left the room.

“That went well.” I told Josh, who was waiting outside for me. “Good. It’s weird seeing you two fighting.” He told me. I nodded. “Well goodnight.” I said to him. He smiled and we kissed. “Goodnight, Love.” He said.

Violet woke me up at eight am. “Hey. Get dressed and everything. Today we’re going out to celebrate me getting married. Not to strip clubs or bars of course.” She added in. “And next week, we’ll be staying at a hotel and the next morning I’ll be getting married!” she shouted. I laughed and got out of bed. It’s hard having your boyfriend live in the same house as you and having to look good all the time!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't write a lot! I'm just trying to get another chapter posted so I can tell you that I won't be writing for a little while. Sorry about that but I'm going on vacation! : )

Anyways, comments are well appreciated if you have any ideas for the story feel free to tell me!