My Guardian Angel

PREFACE
So. My name is Alexandra. I'm a teenager and I guess you can tell already that this story is going to be really...well, different. In a teen's life, there are many of confusing things that go on. But the thing is, I'm no normal teenage girl.
I think I'm in love. With who you ask? I'm not sure who really. I never got his name. Smart, huh? Well, that's me for you. I'm confusing & so is my crazy life. I'll eventually run into him again, well at least that's what I hope. Let me guess, you want to know how I met him, huh? Well, you see it was kind of weird. You'll have to read chapter 1 to figure out how I first met the man who saved my life and the man of my dreams.
  1. Our First Encounter
    This is Where Alexandra meets her mystery man
  2. What's Going On?
    This is the second Chapter
  3. All Better But Not For Long
    Please comment!!! I wanna know if you like it or not! =) If you have any good ideas please tell me! Message me, comment story or profile!!! Thanks!
  4. Long Time, No See
    chapter 4??? please comment!!!
  5. Who's Vicky?
    this is chapter 5?
  6. Better Left Unanswered
    chapter 6 =)
  7. Expect the Unexpected
    this is chapter 7 of My Guardian Angel
  8. See You Soon
  9. Damien
    This is the chapter where she finds out the boy's name.
  10. Feelings
    This is another chapter. Sorry the last one was so short. Enjoy!
  11. Where Is She?
  12. GoodBye
    This is a chapter in My Guardian Angel, of course. Please comment!
  13. New Place
    This is Damien's place! Comment please!
  14. Explanations
  15. Secrets And Lies Unleashed
  16. Best Friends
  17. A New Life
    Finally! Another chapter!!! Enjoy. Comment, subscribe, message me? Maybe I'll update more then...*hint hint*.
  18. What?
  19. Confessions
  20. Memories That Make You Cry
  21. Fixing Situations
  22. All Hope Fading
  23. Prince William
  24. Trapped
  25. Back At Home
  26. Decisions
    Read THE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE END WHEN YOU'RE DONE READING THE CHAPTER! IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
  27. Thinking
  28. Mastermind Plans
  29. Date Night
  30. Chaos
  31. Surprise, Surprise
  32. All Better