Sequel: Living to Die
Status: RE-WRITING Updating every Wednesday and Saturday Summer 2015

Clairvoyant Disease

Haunting

“Oh my God!” colorful balloons in all shapes and sizes surrounded my room. My bed was covered in different types of candies and there was confetti all around. My nightstand was covered with a fuchsia tablecloth and had a beautiful two tier cake centered on it, also pints of Ben & Jerry’s surrounded it and they were in my favorite flavors. Champagne was on ice right on my dresser and I was in complete awe. Someone had planned this to perfection and I had a vague idea of who it was;

“happy birthday,” his arms wrapped around me and he spoke into my ear making my eyes flutter;

“you are amazing,” was all I said before I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a bone crushing hug “thank you so much! I love it!” I pulled back and for the first time in weeks, I pressed my lips to his. The kiss was more than perfect, although short lived because Brian and Issa barged in asking for their picture before they went back to their movie.

“come on, let’s take the picture so that they’ll leave,” Issa flipped Matt off, who grabbed her finger and twisted it ;

“son of a bitch!” she yelled. I honestly couldn’t take my eyes off him, the red T-shirt clung to his muscles, his jeans showed the perfect amount of behind and he wore the watch I gave him for his birthday. I wanted to kiss every inch of that stupid face!

I set the camera on top a small table by the door and set the timer. When I rushed back to the bed, I stumbled and fell on top of the three of them, hitting Brian right in the nuts which resulted in an amusing picture but not one for the books, the second try was far more successful, the four of us appeared flawlessly smiling as if life had never given us a single issue. No one could ever have an idea how much Issa has cried to not let Brian how much she loves him, how he holds back because he couldn’t be faithful if his life depended on it; no one could ever tell that Matt and I love each other so much it hurts and that I’m so hard headed I’m slowly killing myself to not fall all over for him again. Issa began singing happy birthday to me, followed by Matt’s and Brian’s muttered version of it and I blew the candles. I really just wanted to end everything quickly to have some time with Matt, I needed my time with him like a disease.

After we all had a piece of cake and Brian proposed the toast to many more years to come, Matt and I were finally alone. We got comfortable to watch some of the movies he had gotten, there were no horror flicks, he very well knowing, I can’t watch them after dawn, got a few comedies and action flicks.

After The Proposal and halfway through Faster, he laid down behind me so that we spooned. As much as I wanted to tense up and let him know everything had to be slow, I couldn’t, I needed him and I needed to be in his arms at least once more, even if it killed me. So that’s what I did, I rested back against his body as we continued watching Dwayne Johnson kick ass.

Eventually, he could take the heat that I’m sure radiated from my body, no more and rested his head on my pillow. I pretended to continue watching the movie but I was distracted, severely distracted. The feeling of his strong body, his breathing on my neck… I was unsure for a moment if he was trying to turn me on or was going to sleep to spend the night with me, his decision became clear when he moved my hair out of the way and began placing butterfly kisses on it. I closed my eyes feeling the goosebumps rise all over my skin. His hand pressed on my stomach as if to keep me in place but he failed to realize that I wouldn’t be going anywhere, this was my real birthday present and I was to enjoy every second of it.

I intertwined my fingers with his and pushed his hand lower right to the waist band of my jeans. He pulled me so that I’d laid on my back and locked his lips to mine. The kiss was almost desperate, we needed each other so bad it was impossible to stop it. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling his face even closer, his hands roamed all over my body, slipping under my behind where he squeezed eagerly as he made my body grind against his. I moaned, his erection was pushing against my hip, he was so ready for me and I felt as ready for him. I felt right at home under him, having him kiss all over me as he slowly undid every button from my blouse all the way to the last one, by then he was all already kissing over my belly button; I just stared at him, breathing slowly to keep my calm and not totally rape him.

My hips lifted automatically when he started pulling my pants down, he came back up to me and kissed me roughly as he pressed his hard self against the thin fabric of my thong which covered my most sensitive places, I got lost in the kiss wrapping my legs around his waist so that I could feel him even closer, all of a sudden he stopped, breaking our kiss and staring over me panting slightly;

“what?”

“Bee, I love you and I want to be with you more than anything in this world. I just know you wanted it slow and I don’t want to pressure you into anything,” I knew he wouldn’t take advantage of my weakness. I smiled and close my eyes for a second. I have to make the right decision but then again, how can something that feels so right possibly be wrong?

“Matt, it’s been almost a month and I do want it slow, but can we start again tomorrow? It’s my birthday and I want you as my present,” I pouted making him smile. I licked over my bottom lip almost calling him to press his’ to mine. The kiss was even hotter than before but it wasn’t as rough or desperate, he wanted to make love to me and I had all intentions of letting him do so, just not right now, not with all these crazy fears I felt and after so long without him. I still wanted to play, I wanted no tension between us and I could feel him holding that need he felt for me back and I wanted to feel needed again, he’s the only one who’s ever made me feel that way.

I broke the kiss back again, leaving him flustered and bit my lip in the form of a quiet dare that he could easily read “unless you don’t want to be my present and we go back to first base…” he quickly cocked an eyebrow;

“Don’t mess with me,” his voice was so low I just took a deep breath and ran my hands down his chiseled back;

“Say it!” I taunted him, like usual, our little game of dominance was the beginning of everything;

“yes, Carla, I fucking want to,” he said holding my hips down so I would stop grinding against his hard self. I smiled proudly. The triumph was short lived, he straddled my lap and sat back on his knees pinning half of my body down on the bed. His hands roamed over my breasts and to my ribs before he got to my waist and gripped lightly then made their way to my hips before I felt his fingers toying to soft fabric of my tong. He pulled it between my lips the pushed it to a side to push his middle finger between them groaning in the midst of it. “you’re so wet, Bee, is that for me?”

If I couldn’t think straight, I could obviously not speak but he was going to make me. He would ask and ask and threaten me with stopping the pleasure he was giving me until I could tell him what I felt or what I needed or answer any other question he could make on the spot just to torture me. My only response for his question was a loud moan that was meant to be the que for Issa and Brian to leave if they hadn’t already.

He kneeled back between my legs, forcing them spread wide open for him. His finger slid inside my needy hole and I felt ready to combust by the touch alone. I trembled all over, I couldn’t stand another second of not feeling him inside me. His finger pumped back and forth in the same place making me convulse out of control. He pulled his finger back out, curving it along the way and biting his lip when he felt me shake “tell me baby, is it for me?” I groaned loudly trying to shut my legs but failing miserably considering he was kneeling right between them;

“y-yes,” I moaned, he shook his head and rammed it back in;

“that’s not what I want to hear, Bee, you know that,” he was pulling on my strings and I was about to beat the shit out of him, on the other side it felt so unbelievably good I just gripped at the fitted sheets and moaned again;

“Matt,” I moaned as he added another finger in me;

“say it!” he accentuated it with a rough thrust;

“god, yes! I am this wet for you,” I finally brought myself to please him, but that wouldn’t be for long, I had to be strong or I would lose the battle;

I sat up, pulling my hips back and forcing his finger out of me. In a swift move, I pushed him as hard as I could so he fell on his back, with an evil smile, I crawled over him as he watched my every move intently. I straddled his lap and pulled his shirt over his head before grinding back and forth against the raging one in his pants. The feeling of his strained jeans chafing me slightly but I would be sorer when the clothes were all off. He shut his beautiful eyes and gripped at my hips. I hopped off and knelt next to him. I teased him, running my hands up and down the length of his erection. He just glared at me as I continued, biting my lip. He went to touch me and I slapped his hand away.

“tell me, Matt…” I leaned closer to talk right into his ear, he took a deep breath knowing that I was gonna mess him up, bad “…if I’m this wet for you, are you this hard for me?” he let guttural moan escape his lips. I knew he wouldn’t answer just yet, so I undid his belt while nibbling on his ear. I slid my hand in his pants and grabbed his throbbing shaft;

“baby?” I said into his ear;

“Carla, don’t play with me,” he groaned, I smiled and pulled his face in front of mine with my free hand;

“say it,” I spoke through my teeth while squeezing him a bit tighter;

“fuck! Yes, I am this hard for you, now can you stop teasing the shit out of me?” he was clearly tired with our game, apparently it’s only fun when he’s winning.

“as you wish,” I smiled and straddled his legs before unzipping his pants; I pulled him out the opening of his boxers and stroked him softly as our eyes connected, I wrapped my lips around his tip and sucked softly then hard and back again, tasting every inch of him, moaning at the warmth of his skin, his smell and the pleasure I was giving him. Eventually I took as much as I could into my mouth and pulled back. It was like this for a while until his phone rang;

“babe, pick it up,” I pulled back and continued stroking him;

“forget about it,” he ran his fingers through my hair to urge me down again but I wouldn’t bulge. I wanted to continue teasing him while he was on the phone, with a bit of luck it was an important call from Larry or someone from WB or maybe one of his parents… that would make me night.

“c’mon Mattie, I know you can do it,” I had both hands around him and I still had a few inches to take in my mouth. He groaned and took his phone out of his pocket very well knowing I’d keep on stopping if he didn’t.

“hello?” he answered troubled “fuck, Val, what do you want?” he growled, I sat up frustrated, bitch won’t leave us alone! I still had him in my hands but I could almost feel the excitement leave the both of us in an instant. “I can’t help you, you have a shit load of family, ask them, please, I’m begging you, leave me alone!” with that he hung up. I was sitting back on my knees, looking at him who stared blankly at his phone probably wanting to smash it against the wall. He finally sighed before looking at me;

“Carlee…”

“what did she want?”

“to borrow some money,” that’s not all she wants, I’m sure of that! I scoffed angrily before taking a deep breath. He hid himself back in his underwear and lifted his hips to fix his jeans. I looked out the window behind the TV but I could feel his eyes on me. How long will she haunt us and how long will I let her?

“baby?” He said softly, he knew that her existence had ruined my night. I crawled back up to him and straddle him before locking my lips to his’.

“I love you, Matt,”

“I love you, too,” he said and kissed me deeply. As much as I wanted to be with him the thought of her bothered me;

“I’m sorry, babe…” I pulled back breaking the kiss “I just… she killed the mood,” I said softly;

“I know, it’s okay,” he said with a reassuring smile, still I knew he was disappointed “lets finish watching the movie,” he said and I got off him and searched for some pajama bottoms, the last thing we needed was to lay together while he was shirtless and I was pant less;

Everything felt so uncomfortable, thanks to her, I needed her away from us, it makes me insecure and self-conscious. Once the movie was over, Matt stood up and searched for his shirt. I truly didn’t expect him to leave but we both knew it was for the best.

“Little Bee, I should be getting home, it’s late,”

“um.. okay,” I said softly, he pulled me up so I’d kneel on the bed and kissed my lips before hugging me tightly.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” he said pulling me back, I nodded but already missed him and I didn’t want to let him go.

“I love you,”

“I love you, too,” he stared at me for a second “why don’t you come home with me?”

“not ready,” I looked down;

“okay,” he gave me one last kiss before leaving…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Organic Chemistry II is kicking my ASS!