Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Lor's POV

"No one knows how you feel
No one there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try."

Screams errupted from the audience, surprise surprise. The concert had all but ended, only a few songs left before they ran out. There'd probably be an encore of course, and hopefully that'd be in German. Ashley, Angie, and Lexi were going balistic next to me and I honestly didn't blame them. It was contageous.

"Lor I swear I owe you my freaking life!" Angie shouted. I could barely hear her over the roar of the crowd.

We were seated (well, at least placed. No one there was sitting) near the front, just far back enough for the lights not to block us. Bill paused, looking down at the audience and smiling.

"Now, most of you I haven't met," he said and a cheshire-like smile spread slowly through his featured. My eyes widened. He was looking at me. 'Don't you dare.' I mouthed at him, which only made him smile wider. "But I have/i] met one of you, and you know who you are." he started to breathe melodramatically, as if he were about to do a terrible acting job at crying. "It's only 1000 more oceans, Lor."

The crowd errupted in new screams, including my friends and sister, who squee-ed loudly and jumped up and down. I glared at Bill for a moment before the music started and he looked away. After smirking at me of course.

--------------------------

The concert may have ended, but no one was leaving. The band was still on stage, guzling(sp?) water bottles and talking. It got less crowded as people were leaving, but the entire place still smelled like pot smoke and barf from the guys who were sitting next to us. I scooted away from the area as fast as possible.

"That was aaaawesome!" Ashley cried and followed me. My agent and company were parked outside, waiting for us, so Lexi and Angie were going to head out while Ashley and I found the bathroom. Were? Yes, were. Because the second the place was empty, we heard shouts and calls from the stage, then the familiar sound of running feet.

I turned. Deja vu. Just like they were last week, the entire band was sprinting towards us. Luckily, Tom didn't trip this time and they reached us in a minute or so, considering how close we were.

"Hey Lor! Long time no see." said Georg, smiling.

"Hey Georg." I replied. "This is my sister Lexi, and friends Ashley and Angie."

"Hey." they said.

"Hey."

"Come back stage with us, we've got food."

"Good, I'm starved!" said Angie. "Do you have any pie?"

Gustav smiled. "Plenty."

Angie struck a super-hero-like pose. "Onwards men! To the pie!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, more of Lor. But this was really fun, and hopefully Tom's POV will be coming up soon.

Rate and comment if you love me of course.