Sequel: Mutatio

Metus

Angie's POV

I gigled slightly when I saw Bill, who was currently glaring at Strify. Poor Billa, the gay men had bruised his ego. Nonetheless, we headed off in a huge group, attracting stares for our strange outfits, poofy hairdoes and boisterous laughter. I looked back to Bill and Tom every so often since they were being suspiciously quiet. Tom was trying to keep Bill from attacking Strify, otherwise I had a feeling he'd be trying to make himself sound cool.

We gigled and laughed through each store, trying on the most rediculous of outfits (most of which were picked for Lor, simply because whenever Strify picked something out, which was often, Bill would pick something out too). Within the hour, everyone was wearing at least one sparkly item, though Bill, Lor and Strify were by far the most blinding. Lor even persuaded Gustav to get a sparkly pin for his hat.

We found our way back to the food court where we stopped in order to figure out what to do next.

"Do you have your suits yet?" I asked "For the premire?" The answer was no.

We ended up going to the formal wear store, where Bill immediately threw himself to the task of picking out a dress for Lor, which Strify also did just because he thought it would be interesting. ^.^

After we were all locked in various changing room and settled into our first round of gowns, we couldn't stop laughing. It's a good thing the guys were down the hall.

"Hey Ashley, what color is your dress?" Lor asked. When there was no answer, Lor asked again. Still no response.

"Hey Angie, do you know where Ashley went?"

"Probably waiting outside. She already has her dress." I answered, trying unsuccessfully to get out of a fluffy pink nightmare.

"Oh, OK." she answered. I heard a lock click and the rustle of too much fabric. A few minutes later there was a knock on my stall door. I opened it to see my friend wearing a midnight blue floor length dress that - surprise! - actually fit her.

"You're getting that." I told her. In true fangirly teenager fashion, we went to show the guys. When Bill saw Lor, he smiled and I readied myself for something sickeningly romantic. Luckily, Strify and Shin were applauding loudly and whatever was said was drowned out.

"Have you seen Ashley?" I asked Georg. He was leaning against the wall, looking bored.

"No."

"Kiro is missing too." said Shin.

"Wonder where they are...." Gustav mumbled.

Lor and I started cracking up. "Inuendoes!" I sang. The room was then caught in a fit of laughter, making the dressing room attendant look at us strangely.

"You're getting that." Strify said, pointing at Lor's dress. Huh. Deja Vu.

Lor shrugged. "I love it, but how am I supposed to walk in this?" she asked, motioning to the navy blue floor length gown that would be impossible to move it.

"Suck it up!" Georg said jokingly, which caused Lor to immediately grab the nearest dress and attempt to pull it over his head. The result was quite hilarious.

"Here, try this." Strify said, handing Lor another dress. When she came out from the dressing room she was wearing and ankle-length black and navy blue chinese stle dress with slits up to her knees.

"This is much better." Lor commented.

I looked worriedly to Bill, who was seething. Tom, who was sitting next to him, looked as if he were debating wheather or not to rip Strify to pieces. Lor ignored them.

"Angie, what are you wearing?"

Confused, I examined myself in a nearby mirror. I giggled (I do this far too often lately), remembering I had never actually gotten out of the fluffy pink tent I had tried on.

"I kinda like it, don't you?" I joked.

Lor rolled her eyes at me. "Get out of it. I'm starting to go blind."

I rolled my eyes and complied with her order, exiting the dressing room in my previous outfit. Lor was waiting for me outside her dressing room, in what only counted for normal clothing in a very shiny universe.

"What now?" Shin asked.

"We should probably find Kiro and Ashley." Lor sighed, clearly enjoying the dress shop.

Ring!

"Hello?" Bill answered. He sighed and hung up his cell phone. "We have to go. We have a last minute CD signing and the plane leaves in a few hours. We'll see meet you guys in LA."

We all hugged goodbye (I couldn't help noticing Bill and Lor hugged for a bit longer than the rest of us and I though I saw Lor wipe away a tear. O.O) and the entiretly of Tokio Hotel left.

Strify grinned. "Bill and Lor, sitting in a tree--"

"K-I-L-L-I-N-G!" Lor answered.

"He was quite centered around you." Shin said as the four of us walked down the hall. He was about to say something else, but Lor stopped him.

"Say anything else and I will kill you."

"Wait... do you smell coffee?" I asked.

Strify rolled his eyes. "I think I know where Kiro and Ashley are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long! >.< Comment anyway? ^.^

Thanks so much to Rae-Chan! Now I finally has ideas. *ebil smirk*