No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Fourteen

The next thing Pandora knew Ville was completely on top of her, his hands moving over her body excitedly. His lips at her neck, sucking on her pulse. She gasped, thinking she should stop this, but her body and heart greatly disagreed. They raised a middle finger to her brain and she realized she was going to let him make love to her again and she was going to enjoy it. Ville lifted his head, his lips were red and swollen and his eyes were heavy with lust. His hand cupped her cheek lovingly and he kissed her chin once more.

"Are you really sure?" he whispered in her ear, his hot breath making her whole body throbbed with need to be touched, loved, entered, and released. She arched her back, wrapping her arms around him, gazing into his eyes.

"Oh yes, please, I need you so bad." And she did, she was almost ready to beg but knew she wouldn't need to give Ville any more encouragement. He stood up and removed his shirt, Pandora couldn't remember ever feeling more aroused, she got on her knees and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, she kissed and nuzzled his neck. 'This isn't going to end well…I don't care, you need him.' Ville chuckled as he was taken back by her passionate assault on his neck and collar bone. His hands ran down her sides, over her wide hips, to the small of her back, his hands worked under her shirt, rubbing her skin tenderly before lifting up on the fabric. Pandora's heart flipped and she realized again just what she was doing, another wall she was breaking because she ached to feel loved and to feel close to someone. She allowed him to pull the baggy shirt over her head and off of her body. Ville's eyes scanned over the skin reviled. He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her again, his tongue swimming in her mouth. She held his hands and gently guided them from her face to her breasts. He made a sound like a moan and cupped her quivering breasts firmly, rubbing his thumb over her nipples. She gasped, feeling the sensual sensations pulsing throughout her body.

Pandora took a shaky breath in, her fingers played along the rim his of slacks, slowly, still shaking, she undid them, pulling them down his lean thighs. She sat back on the sofa, with her legs open, he laid in between them, before pulling her but onto his lap and wrapping her legs around his waist. She could feel his heat and hardness through the lace of her shorts and his boxers. Her breasts pressed flat against his chest, their hands ran over one another, exploring their backs, thighs, hair and faces. Ville laid them down again, and began to place kisses along her breasts, while his hands ran up and down her strong thighs. Desire had completely over taken Pandora, all she could think about now was when he was going enter her. He moved down her body, fingers slipping under her shorts, his eyes meeting hers. They stared at each other intensely before Ville finally pulled them off of her. Than before laying back on her, he took off his boxers, Pandora blushed seeing him completely.

His hands caressed her body, his lips kissed her chest and neck and face, she felt him hard and throbbing against her thigh. Ville's hands moved down her belly and in between her legs, she stiffened slightly feeling his fingers touching her most private intimate place. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back, allowing her body to relax and accept the pleasure washing over her.

"Oh darling, you're already so wet…" he gasped in surprise, his finger moving past her folds and slowly entering her body. Pandora's back arched again, he moved his finger strangely around inside of her, watching her face closely. She felt him brush against a sensitive spot and she jolted and dug her nails into his back, slightly, letting him know what she liked. His other hand started to roll circles around her clit, the pleasure grew more intense and she didn't think she could stand it anymore. Whimpering and moving her hips up, she opened her eyes.

"Please…I want you now." Ville kissed her fiercely, he withdrew his hands. He reached down and pulled his wallet from his pants on the floor, he pulled out a foil packet and Pandora chewed her lips watching as he put on the protection, she knew now was not the time to tell him it didn't matter. He positioned himself so he was lined up with her body. He held her hips and gazed into her eyes, Pandora thought she could hear both of their hearts beating in time. Ville slowly thrusted into her body, her eyes widened as her mouth dropped open. He paused, half way inside and asked her if she was alright, she had froze up. She kissed him and shook her head, moving her hips up, taking more of him in. He filled her completely and laid still for a moment. They both were panting, their forehead against each other, he enlaced their fingers and pressed her hands down into the sofa, he kissed the corner of her lips before slowly pulling out of her. Pandora whimpered, the feeling of him inside her was amazing, but not what she was expecting. It felt good, but it wasn't mind blowing, none the less she enjoyed moving with him. Feeling him fill her over and over again, the more times he thrusted the more the pleasure increased. Ville's pace was slow, but deep and it grew deeper and slightly faster as time went on. Sweat covered their bodies, Pandora didn't know where her body ended and his began. Soon her whimpering grew to small moans and grunts as the she became more and more sensitive to the friction of him moving inside her throbbing walls.

Ville lifted her thigh so he could thrust deeper, he groaned loudly when he felt her tighten around him. Pandora felt something building, she didn't think she would reach it, she closed her eyes again and tried to relax, to allow her body to work with the orgasm but her body kept locking up on her, frustrating her to no end.

"Just relax, don't fight it…" he panted, kissing her shoulder and placing his head in the crock of her neck. She moaned and scratched down his back, Ville hissed and reached down between their bodies, he stroked her clit as he continued to enter and re-enter her. Pandora cried out, and shook, she was so close to her climax. She almost didn't want it to end, the longer it went on the better it felt, the more sensitive she became. She felt Ville start to lose his rhythm as he moaned every few thrusts. She knew he must have been close as well. She tangled her fingers into his hair.

"No, not yet…" she gasped, Ville groaned, her request making him even closer. Her eyes watered as he sat up, pulling her so she was sitting on his lap, still inside her. They stayed still like that for a few moments, both gasping and panting for breath. Their arms wrapped around each other. Gently, Ville bounced her hips with his hands, Pandora moaned even louder, the angle causing him to brush against her sensitive spot. She took control of the pace, slow as honey, she rode him, she liked being so close to him while they moved as one. They kissed often in between moans and gasps. Ville's hand found her clit again, this time he was able to move his hand easier and faster between them. Pandora bit his shoulder as she felt a huge wave of pleasure crashing through her, shaking her whole body, she stopped biting him to cry out as the last of the ecstasy faded. Not a moment later did Ville groan and pump inside her two more times before shuddering, Pandora felt him throbbing inside her as he came.

Than just like that, it was over, Pandora moved off of him, feeling him slip from her body. Ville removed the condom while she caught her breath and pulled her shirt back on. 'What now?'
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you are remembered this chappy eh? We're getting closer to the new chapters!