No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Twenty-Two

Ville came back from recording in time for dinner. He greeted Mary with a kiss on the cheek and Pandora with a sweeping kiss, laying her back and daring to sneak her tongue in front of her Aunt. Mary batted his head.

"Now, now, down boy! Kitchen's no place for that!" 'Oh god, if she only knew about last week.' They both blushed looking at each other. They all sat down and began eating the pasta dinner Pandora and Mary had made. Ville talked about the band and how the new album was coming along slower than he had hoped. It should have already been released, but Ville had his vacation sidetrack…aka knocking up his maid.

Pandora knew that Ville was really horny, normally he was very careful about kissing her in front of Mary and he had nearly groped her a moment ago. Sure enough when she looked up from her plate, Ville's green peepers were staring through her with a raw hunger. Pandora cleared her throat and shifted in her seat. 'I wish he would stop eye-fucking me while I'm trying to eat.'

"So, me and Pandora have the nursery's walls almost done." Mary broke the silence. Ville didn't even blink,

"That's good," was his flat response. 'Once he has sex on his mind it's all he thinks about.' Pandora finished her plate and got up to put the plate in the sink. Mary handed her, her own empty plate.

"I'll get the dishes, if you change the laundry, dear." Mary stood and picked up Ville's barely picked at plate. Pandora nodded and headed down to the basement laundry room. The basement wasn't that bad, it was a big room with a red carpet and stone walls with a folding table, sink, wash and dryer. Pandora carried the dirty basket to the washer and started to put the wet clothes in the dryer. Than there was a hard slap on her butt. Pandora stood up and turned around, Ville caught her hands and captured her mouth before she could even speak.

The basket on the washer was knocked to the floor, Ville sat Pandora on the washer, her legs wrapped around his waist as she sucked on his neck. Ville's hands searched her chest for the buttons to her dress, he quickly had it open and his cold palms on her bare breasts, her nipples grew hard and she wondered why the hell doing it on the washer was such a turn on. Pandora pulled off his belt and undid his pants, pushing them down his thighs, she pulled his shirt up and off next, tossing it across the room. They kissed again, the fever rising, Pandora reached down to stroke him to full hardness. Ville moaned against her lips, biting her bottom lip playfully. Then suddenly, he dropped to his knees, he was eye level with her warmth. She leaned her head back, enjoying the feeling of his breath on her sensitive parts. His hands massaged her thighs as his head slowly drove to the junction of her thighs. Pandora gasped, her hands knotting into his curls. His lips nibbled her mound, licked her center like it was the sweetest honey, and moaned in pleasantness knowing how good he was making his lover feel. Pandora pulled him up, her eyes ablaze, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her skin wet and flushed.

"Please, Ville, now…I need you in me now." He quickly rose to his feet and gripping her thigh and hip, he thrusted into her with great force. Pandora's head fell forward as a pleased sound escaped her. Pandora just thought about how amazing this was, that such a simple action could feel so incredible. Although she was shy of her weight gain, Ville didn't seem phased in the lest. He moved inside her rougher than usual, but Pandora didn't mind, it was nice to just be fucked for once and seeing where they were it seemed like a good time. Pandora panted as she became more sensitive and closer to feeling her climax, she frowned and moved her hips in a circle, trying for some relief. Ville groaned, loving how her inner walls clutched around him when she moved like that. He moved his hand down to caress her clit, Pandora's pleasure increased and a few moments later she was arching into him, crying out his name in bliss. Ville lifted her by the thighs and, on shaky feet, lowered them to the carpet, he raised her leg so he could thrust deeper, his endurance impressed her. Pandora laid, completely salted, while he continued to plow into her, she sighed in contentment. Ville finally came buckling wildly and murmuring 'I love you'.

Pandora petted his hair as he lowered his head to her shoulder, panting heavily. She kissed his cheek,

"I think I have rug burn now…" Ville lifted his head, lazily.

"Sorry sweetheart…have I told you how much I love hearing you say my name when you orgasm?" Pandora giggled,

"No, you haven't…so even though I'm a total cow you still think I'm sexy?" Ville rolled over.

"You're not a cow, you're full figured and I happen to think you are the sexist you've ever been." Pandora wondered if he was just saying that…he was too horny all the time to be lying…he wouldn't want her if he didn't like her big butt. Ville held her to his chest and stroked her hair, shoulder and hip, lovingly. Several moments past before he spoke again.

"Wait…are we in the laundry room?" Pandora laughed, Only Ville would be so distracted that he wouldn't notice the room we were in while fucking.

"Yes, how did you miss that fact? You did fallow me down here."

"Yes, but my vision was on your ass the whole time, I thought we were in the kitchen." Pandora shook her head and started to get redressed so she could finish the laundry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for your feedback.