No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-Six

Several hours later, Ville and Pandora laid in bed holding their two twin girls. Mary was downstairs looking for another cradle to match the one they had. Pandora had never been so tried in her whole life but she couldn't stop watching the tiny sleeping faces of her daughters.

"I can't believe that we had twins…why didn't they catch that in one of your check ups?" Ville asked. Pandora shrugged, she kissed her first born on her forehead and than her surprise second. They both looked a lot like Pandora when she was a baby, almost Asian. She thought that they had his nose though and as they got older they'd see more of him in them.

"I'm completely clueless on names…" Pandora mumbled, Ville made a thinking sound.

"I like the name Jade…" he offered, Pandora liked it too.

"Okay, first born is Jade," than the name for the surprise baby popped into her mind.

"Lacey, it was my mother's middle name." Ville looked at his second born,

"Lacey is perfect for her,"

"Jade and Lacey…" Pandora sighed happily.

Mary called up that Ville's parents and brother had arrived. Pandora had met Jesse a few times but not for very long, she liked him from what she saw. A moment later the room was filled. Anita squealed when seeing the girls, Jade woke up and started to cry so Pandora traded her for Lacey with Ville. She rocked her in her arms while everyone gathered around the bed, Ville handed sleeping Lacey to his mother, as he told her their names.

"Wow, Twins…." Jess said, shaking his head, "Good luck." Ville gave his younger brother a look.

"Hey, we'll be able to handle them," Anita laughed, cradling Lacey.

"Two boys, that's hard…" Pandora nodded.

"I know, I'm so glad that they're not boys, one boy okay but not the first time." Jade settled down so Pandora handed her to Kari, Jesse than took Lacey and laughed when she opened her eyes.

"She's got your eyes mom," he told Anita proudly.

"They're both beautiful." Kari patted Ville on the back.

Mary came in and they told her the names they picked out, she faked huffed.

"Oh I was hoping you'd name one after me." They all laughed.

"If the next one is a girl than yes, we'll name her Mary-Lin and call her Lin." Pandora said, before yawning.

"Okay, okay, visit time is over, mommy and babies need sleep." Mary announced, taking Jade form Anita and giving her to Ville, Jesse finally gave back Lacey reluctantly.

"They're just so cute…" he gushed.

"Getting baby envy little brother?" Ville teased. Jesse glared at him.

"I'm just surprised is all, I guess they're lucky that they look like Pandora."

Seven weeks after the birth, Pandora started to exercise and watch her fat intake. She was determined to get her old body back before the wedding which was finally set in two months. while she danced and went for walks, Mary helped Ville watch the babies.

Ville was an even more amazing father than Pandora had thought. He hardly ever left their side, he proudly changed their diapers and wore the baby sling without a blink. Pandora loved them unreal but she feared that she was going to mess up somehow. She looked into their eyes and prayed that she would be the very best mother for them but she still felt like this was a dream.

Pandora came back from jogging and weighted herself, she was still about twenty pounds heavier than she wanted but just not being pregnant anymore had caused a lot of the weight to fall off. She went into the nursery where Ville was playing with Jade while Lacey napped.

Jade was the active, needy one while Lacey was the quiet cuddly one. She preferred to just be held than set on the floor to play with the toys. Jade loved to explore even though she couldn't even crawl yet, she was getting close though. She also loved to grab hair and pull it but they were trying to discourage that.

Ville looked up from Jade who was on her back holding a rubber duck. She laughed when she was able to make it squeak.

"How are they?" she asked, looking in Lacey's cradle. Almost as if she sense her, Lacey opened her bluish green eyes, without a sound she reached her arms up.

"They're both fine, Jade can almost crawl,"

Pandora picked her up and walked over to the rocking chair, she pulled up her shirt and breastfed Lacey, who was very hungry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.