No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Eight

Pandora's heart thumped in her chest, she shivered and not just from the cold. Ville's words had her mind racing. 'Oh Fuck! Behave! Don't faint…just breath, yes breath. Good…' She relaxed as he pulled back from her face, but her body tensed again as he moved so his side was pressed against hers, he took her hands. Her mouth went dry as she began to panic again. She was battling with herself, she wanted him so bad but she knew no good could come of it. She also barely knew him so why did she feel so…connected to him? Pandora just wanted to run, run and never look back because she was scare of whatever it was that Ville wanted to tell her.

"What do you want to tell me….and w-why are you holding my hands?" She asked slowly, finally looking at him in the face. He looked nervous. ' Oh Fuck! Please…don't try to kiss me, dear god I could not handle that!'

"I…" he sighed and his face took on a serious expression." Look, I know that we've had our rough moments but I want you to know that I actual find myself unbelievably attracted to you. It's been awkward for me to interact with you because I feel like I can't control what I say or do around you….I've never met anyone who's made me so annoyed or so confused before. There, I said it. I had to get it out of the way." He let go of Pandora's hand as she sat there stunned by his words, how much the reflected the same way she felt. She watched him rise to his feet and tried to make herself say something. ' Oh Fuck! No! tell him you feel the same way! Right now!' but her brain's voice over powered her heart's.

"Um…thank you for making me very uncomfortable." She said sarcastically. 'Why?! You fucking dumb bitch!' Ville looked down at her with confusion.

"I was just trying to explain why I might act strangely towards you, believe me I wish I didn't. You've been quite a bitch to me and yet I still want to fuck you," he shrugged, "I guess that's life though,"

Pandora stared at him in shock. No one had ever spoken like that to her before with out tasting her fist the next second, but she couldn't hit him. She knew she was being mean to him and to tell the truth she wanted to fuck him too but she just wasn't ready to admit that. She was scared of love, scared of losing it, and she was angry with herself for falling in love with such a smart ass. ' Oh Fuck…Wait…when did a crush turn into love? Fucking hell! No, it's not love, its' lust. Just lust.'

"I know I've been a bitch…I feel like I can't help it." She spoke just as he was about to turn to leave. He stopped and knelt down again.

"It doesn't suite you, dear," he smiled, "Let's try to start over, Hello, I'm Ville." He held out his hand. Pandora looked at it for a moment before she finally decided to shake it.
"I'm Pandora,"

After shooting for that day was done the band Bam and some of the crew were all going out to celebrate and plan for tomorrow. They just wanted to get a few more shots of the band performing. They had most of the footage they needed already. Everyone said what a great job Pandora did, Bam leaned she hadn't heard the band, HIM yet, so he gave her one of his mp3 players with all of their albums downloaded it to. He insisted she take it.

They went to a bar in town but it was pretty empty for a weekend, it was mostly filled with them and smoke. Ville was in heaven, the owner of the bar refused to make it smoke free. Pandora watched him go through a pack in two hours. She wasn't a drinker, not that she never drank, but she just wasn't that into it. But seeing as it was a chance to let loose a bit she agreed to do shots with everyone, ecpt Ville who had simply said he wasn't drinking these days. Pandora found that hard to believe at first, he seemed like the kind of guy who…than she figured out that he might have had a problem with drinking.

The night faded away and Pandora, now buzzed and slightly tipsy, had the mind to call home and ask Dad if he was alright. Her Aunt Mary answered the phone saying she had just came into town and not to worry about Dad, he was asleep. Pandora asked if she was staying the night and was relief she wouldn't have to ride her bike back from Ville's drunk in the dark. He had told her she could crash at his house so she wouldn't have to go home so late.

Pandora knew deep down that for some reason everything was lining up, the talk they had at the beach, her Aunt showing up so she could stay the night with him… She should have guessed what could have happened.

Pandora woke up the next morning, her head pounded, she rolled over and something was wrapped around her waist. It groaned pulled it's head from the sheets, Pandora screamed and jumped out of the bed and fell onto the floor, naked.

"What the fuck?" Ville moaned and looked down at her. Pandora's heart stopped. 'Oh fuck, Oh Fuck…Oh Fuck…What…did…you…do!?' She looked up at her, tears filled her eyes as she started to shake. Ville's face softened and he got up and wrapped the sheet around her, he pulled up back up on the bed and tried to hold her but she pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed, her breathing became rapid. She couldn't believe it, she couldn't have…she had more control than that…it was only a few drinks… Ville stood by the bed with his hands in the air, in defense.

"Woah, okay, I'm sorry…is there anything I can do to help?" Pandora turned her watery eyes to him.

"Did you fuck me last night?" she demeaned, sobs threatening to break free. Ville was confused and offended.

"Yes…I'm sorry that you regret it so much but you did consent." He was wondering if she had some mental issues. Pandora didn't want to believe him, for some twisted reason she wanted to hate him so she wished that he had raped her, instead she knew that she had consented and she couldn't hate him even though she wanted to. She was quiet for a few moments.

"I can't remember anything last night…I'm sorry I freaked out…I'm just…oh fuck.. not use to this…sort of situation." Ville nodded and sat next to her on the bed.

"It's okay, hey I would have freaked out too…" he paused, his eyes saddened, "I'm so sorry, I didn't even know you had drank that much or else I wouldn't have…I really am sorry…" Pandora forgave him in that moment, again without wanting to. She than felt a wave of depression.

"Don't…I didn't drink that much…I would have done it if I hadn't wanted to…I'm just sorry that I can't remember anything…" Ville frowned, Pandora sighed, "It was…" She stopped, "I was a virgin." Ville's eyes widened and he coughed.

"Oh Fucking hell! Are you serious?" She nodded grimly. "oh Fucking hell, I feel like such a dickhead." He put his head in his hands and sighed. Pandora reached out and touched his tattooed back gently, Ville tensed and looked up at her, she tried to smile.

"Please don't blame yourself…it was just a mistake." Ville sighed and hung his head again.

"Yeah, a mistake." Pandora closed her eyes and shuddered. She could not believe it. She was Fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, please comment.