Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Mistake

I walk out to the waiting room with Susan following close behind. My father stands up when he sees me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Billie Joe," she says. "You too, Ellie." He nods and leads me out of the building. We get in the car, but he doesn't start the engine. I look at him as he watches me.

"What did you tell her, El," he asks me. My heart starts pounding harder than it already was. I don't answer. He reaches over and hooks a stray strand of hair behind my ear, then rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me, hun. No one will ever find out that you told me," he whispers. I slowly shake my head, but I still don't say anything. His hand drifts down my arm and stops on my inner thigh. I silently take a sharp breath.

"Just take me home, Billie," I whisper almost inaudibly. He freezes as I realize what I said. He abruptly pulls his hand away and starts the car. We drive home in complete silence with the air conditioner supplying the only sound. When he pulls into the driveway, he cuts the engine and looks at me.

"Why'd you call me by my name," he asks, sounding a little annoyed, but also kind of defeated. "What'd you think I was gonna do?" I take a shaky deep breath.

"You know the answer to that," I say, not able to bring my voice above a quiet whisper.

"Which question?" My heart pounds even harder.

"You knew putting your hand on my leg like that would scare me," I say. A small smile forms on his face.

"I knew you were smart, El," he sneers. "You're a smart girl that makes really dumbass moves." I stare at him incredulously, not being able to fully comprehend what he's saying. I feel my anger flare up, which is almost a brand new emotion for me, considering I've never felt angry about anything before.

"You are the sickest bastard imaginable, Billie Joe," I snarl. He looks taken aback by my tone, but his expression conveys a heartbreaking expression of hurt. I try to not let it get to me. I get out of the car and sprint up the path to the house as fast as I can. Right before I run inside, I glance at the car. My father is still sitting int he driver seat, staring down. He's not moving at all, but something in my head told me to run and hide as fast as I could. What I said to him was a mistake, and now I'm gonna have to pay for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Time hasn't really been on my side.
And it's shorter. But next chapter will be sooo good, I can't wait to write it :D
As always: Comment!!!
Thanks :)
<3 - Katelyn