Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

The Town Settled By Mormons.

With approximately 1,836,333 people living in Las Vegas, it makes it the largest city in Nevada. Being originally settled by Mormons in 1855, and abandoned by them two years later in 1857, it soon became famous for entertainment and gambling. And tonight would be no exception.

Kyra dragged a stool out to the middle of the stage to sit with Max who had his acoustic guitar. "So we're going to slow it down for our cover tonight while Elliot takes a break," Kyra said, fixing her mike before Max started the chords for 'Lips Of An Angel'.

"If you know the words, sing along," Max said.

Well my boy’s in the next room
Sometimes I wish he was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But boy you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But boy you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

And I never wanna say goodbye
But boy you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why you calling me so late?


Bella and Jess were back stage, watching the show and quietly singing along since they loved the song, Hinder being one of the bands they really liked. Mikey’s eyes got all big and his cheeks flushed a slight pink colour. He was hoping Sophie hadn't noticed, but she did. Her eyes began to glare holes into her enemy’s back as she bowed on stage with Max before coming off.

“Hey, you guys still coming out afterwards, yeah?” Gerard asked as he approached the trio.

“Coming out where?” Elliot asked.

“Out of the closet,” Gerard answered with a serious look on his face before it disappeared, “Out on the town, idiot!”

Elliot and Max shrugged, “Sure. Why not?”

“Great. Ky, you in?”

Kyra looked at him confused, unsure if she would be capable of going out clubbing, particularly in Las Vegas, after coming out of rehab not that long ago. She thought about it for a moment before replying, “Uh…I don’t know Gee.”

“Oh c’mon Kyra. It’ll be fun!” Max encouraged.

“Yeah! If you don’t come, it’ll be boring,” Elliot whined.

“Okay, okay. Fine. I’ll come,” she sighed.

“So it’s settled. You three go put your faces on and we’ll meet you at the buses after this,” Gerard grinned, walking off to go get ready.

Living in the desert of Nevada would be hard. Living in Las Vegas would be harder. Much like the desert, it was constantly hot. The bright lights of the infamous ‘Strip’ not helping to cool the air around them. They’d been waiting out the front of their bus for quite some time now, with no sign of Gerard and the others.

She was dressed in one of her metallic silver dresses with her matching silver heels while the two men were dressed in jeans and topped off with a leather jacket. They were mid conversation when the members of My Chemical Romance and their respective partners came out of their bus.

It seemed almost constitutional that every member of the band wore a leather jacket. Each member brought a different charisma to the jacket, giving the jacket its own flare. Of course though, the leather jacket looked best on only one member in particular. Gerard. The way it sat and complimented him gave off the illusion that he was born just to wear this jacket.

Gerard smiled once he saw the others, especially Kyra, “You guys ready?”

“Born ready, dude!” Max exclaimed.

Just like a few days ago, Mikey stole a glance at his ex and smiled to himself at how good she looked. His attention was short lived, with Sophie connecting and swinging their hands together while Gerard talked.

“We’re in Vegas and we all know some fucking weird shit happens here. I do not stress this enough. Stay with your buddy. Now, everyone get into pairs,” Gerard demanded.

The girls rolled their eyes at him, each holding hands with their boyfriends and in Kat’s case, husband. Sophie shot Kyra a smirk, wondering who she was going to buddy up with.

“Dibs Max!” Elliot shouted, taking a step closer to his friend.

“Alright, fine with me. Who you going with Ky?” Max asked.

Mikey looked away from his girlfriend, actually wondering who she would go.

“Yay! That means you’re stuck with me, Ky!” Gerard fake squealed, flinging his arms around her in a hug.

“Lucky me,” she muttered.

“Hey! I have feelings too, ya know?” Gerard told her, pulling away.

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s just go, yeah?” Kyra suggested.

The group agreed as they walked off together. Max and Elliot led the group into the brightly lit city jungle while Kyra and Gerard trailed behind the group, walking in silence.

“Seriously, I don’t even know why she’s here,” Sophie snickered, glaring back at Kyra, “It’s not as if anyone likes her.”

Kyra shook her head and sighed, deciding maybe that it was best if she just did what Sophie wanted and go back to the bus. She took a few steps onto the road, but ultimately being jerked back by an arm around her waist once several car horns went off wildly.

“What? Barely five minutes in and you’re already trying to get yourself killed?” Gerard asked, his face inches away from hers.

“I-I-I was j-just,” she gestured toward the road vaguely.

“Trying to get made into road kill? Yeah, I know Ky. Just a bit more careful, okay? I don‘t wanna lose you to some fucking car,” he said as his thumb on his free hand stroked her hip attentively without realising.

She just nodded, overcome by his breath fanning over her face and the familiar scent of his pale skin.

“Good,” he smiled, standing her up straight and walking quicker than before to catch up to the group, “And just ignore Sophie. I want you here, so she’s just crazy.”

Kyra knew what Gerard said was true. Sophie truly was crazy. But what she didn’t know was just how crazy Las Vegas could really be. Nor did she know the events that would unfold later that evening that would change certain people’s existence forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last two sentences say it all.
What's going to happen in Vegas!?
Comments, maybe?
Stay tuned...
Oh, and I am in no way bagging out Mormons by the title (:
Actually, one of my friends is a Mormon.
He reminds me of sloth, yet again, not bagging them out.
They're way cool ;D