Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Moving Buses.

The couple went back to the buses, Kyra making her husband carry her the whole way there. Once there were back, Mikey and Kyra went their separate ways. She went off to sound check while he went back to My Chemical Romance’s bus where he collapsed onto the couch with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Looks like someone just got laid," Frank smirked, walking past his friend.

"Frank! You’re such a perv. That so didn’t happen. I did, however, have a wonderful day with my wife and now I must call an emergency band meeting," Mikey called out.

The others came into where Mikey was, wondering what the emergency was. Gerard was already sitting at the table, flicking through a magazine while Ray and Bob sat down in the booth next to the singer.

"So, I’m leaving," Mikey said flatly, not giving any other information out.

"Leaving to go where?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, where?" Bob questioned.

"To be with my wife," Mikey smiled, wondering if they would get what he meant.

Ray and Bob looked at each other before shrugging, "Alright. Whatever," not really believing him. Frank stared at him with his mouth agape while Gerard kept reading his magazine, already knowing this would happen eventually.

"Frank, tell the Bat she can have my bunk if she wants it," he said walking off to the bunk area to pack.

Frank watched him walk off and followed him, "What!? You can not drop a bombshell like this so casually! God, Ky is going to be pissed when she finds out you're leaving! I mean, you get her pregnant, date her, send her away and hook up with someone else!? Now you're running off with your wife!?"

"Kat hasn’t told you yet, has she?" Mikey asked, holding in his laughter.

"Told. Me. What?" Frank said, each word slowly.

"Hold on," Mikey told Frank pulling his phone out and calling Kyra.

Mikey waited on Kyra to answer while smiling at Frank, "I promise it will all make sense in a second, Frank."

Kyra stopped halfway through sound check to answer her phone, "Hello?" She said, slightly embarrassed.

"Hello Mrs. Way, I know you're extremely busy and I am sorry to bother you but my friend Frank here, won’t let me pack because he thinks my ex, Kyra, will be mad. Could you talk to him please?"

"Oh alright. Put him on."

"You’re on speaker, Mrs. Way," Mikey smirked, loving calling her that.

"What do you want me say Frankie?" Kyra chuckled.

Frank stared at the phone, "How do you know my name?" He asked, not even realizing it was Kyra.

Kyra chuckled again, "You don't know who I am?"

"HOLY SHIT!" Frank said, finally getting that it was Kyra.

"Get it now?"

"Yeah but when did this happen and what happened to the crazy Sophie?"

"Well, Vegas. I don't know. She's gone," Kyra shrugged

"Okay, Frank, time’s up! Mrs. Way needs to get back to sound check, right Mrs. Way?" Mikey said, pulling the phone away.

“Yeah, yeah,” Kyra said, hanging up.

Mikey went back to packing, laughing at the look on Frank’s face when Kat came into the bunk area.

"Leaving us Mike?" Kat smirked before kissing her husband on his cheek.

"Yep, I'm running off. Want my bunk?" He asked, smiling just as happy as he could be.

Kat stood there for a moment, considering his offer, "Na. I'll pass. We'll just store our extra shit in there."

"You had this planned, didn't you?" Mikey asked, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Yeah, because I'm so sick of Gerard complaining about his jackets getting crumpled," she chuckled.

"You don’t love me anymore," he fake cried, laying his head on Frank’s shoulder.

Kat rolled her eyes.

"Of course we do Mikes," Frank comforted.

Mikey laughed, wiping his fake tears, "Then help me move my shit to Tiffany's bus,“ he smiled innocently.

"Oh alright then. I'm not carrying heavy stuff though," Kat said.

"Dibs carrying the pillows!" Frank called.

"But then who will carry me?" Mikey laughed, putting the last of his stuff in the second suitcase.

Kat and Frank looked at each other, "So not funny," they laughed at the exact same time.

"Then why are you losers laughing?"

"No reason. Now c'mon before I get too lazy," Frank muttered.

Mikey just shrugged, handing Frank a suitcase and Kat the pillows and blankets while wondering if they would even notice what he did.

"Alright, let's- HEY! I'M NOT HELPING NOW!" Frank pouted, putting the suitcase down.

"Oh, Frank, stop being a baby and let your wife carry the light stuff."

"Fine," he mumbled, picking it up and walking off the bus.

Mikey and Kat just laughed at Frank’s antics as they followed Frank off the bus. Once Frank was on Tiffany’s bus, he dropped the suitcase and snooped around their kitchen for something to eat while Mikey dragged both suitcases to Kyra's bunk.

"I suppose you need us to unpack too, sweetie?" Frank laughed.

"No, baby, I would say yes but you look hungry and, well, Tiffany might get mad if we let you burn down their bus," Mikey smirked.

Frank laughed, leaving with Kat to let Mikey settle in. Mikey sat there, looking around for a bit. The first thing he noticed was that the bus was a lot cleaner than his old bus. A while later, Mikey decided to head out to where he was met with the rest the band and their girlfriends as they all walked to their sound check.

Max, Kyra and Elliot were in one of the backstage rooms, eating before they went on. They ate as much as they could before being called for their 10 minute warning, going back out near the stage. Mikey smiled as soon as he saw Kyra and her band mates coming toward the stage. Kyra nudged Elliot on their way over, reminding him to be nice.

He sighed and said, "Hey bus buddy!"

"Hey," Mikey said, giving a head nod as he went and kissed Kyra on the cheek.

Kyra smiled, "Got all your stuff?"

"Yeah, made the Bat and Frank help. I even saved your bus’s life," he chuckled while Frank fake glared.

She laughed, thanking her two friends before kissing Mike on the cheek and heading onto stage.

"Have fun!" Mikey yelled to Kyra and his new bus mates.

Elliot waved, twirling a drumstick in his hand while the other two briefly waved, tuning their guitars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, yes, I know.
But perhaps if you comment, I'll update again later tonight!