Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

011

chapter 11

Noah's POV

I had blocked my thoughts from Edward and I knew it was starting to piss him off.
But I couldn't let Rosalie's secret slip.
If she knows that I know she'll kill me.
Hell she may kill me now for messing up her plan, but this really wasn't my choice.
I still can't she believe my mom left me here.
She promised me she wouldn't.
She knew how dangerous this was.

“Noah?” I turned to see Emmett standing by the stairs on the porch.
“Come on, we need to talk.” I waited until I knew he would follow then I ran. I ran far enough that Edward couldn't here what Emmett was thinking, and the others couldn't here what I was saying.
“What did you want to talk about?” Emmett asked.
I looked at him and could see just how nervous he was. I could tell he was freaking out about the whole, “I'm a dad” thing, but he was going to have to get over it.
“I know your worried about being a dad but you need to get over it,” He looked shocked, “And you need to get over it now, because I need your help. My mom wasn't joking when she said we had to move. When we get back you all need to get what you need so we can leave.”
I looked up to see if he was listening to me.
He nodded his head, urging me to continue.
“But thats not what I needed to talk to you about.” I sighed.
“Then what is it?” He asked.
I took a deep breath, and tried to think of a way to tell him that the woman he was in love with, the one he left my mother for was completely and totally evil.
As I was about to tell him about what Rosalie had done and what she was planning to do I heard someone approaching.
I quickly ran and hid behind Emmett, my mom told me I shouldn't leave his side if it was just the two of us, and to hide behind him if I suspected trouble, in one of the many conversations we had, had about Emmett.
“Noah, what are yo-” Emmett started but stopped when Rosalie came into the clearing.
“Rosalie what are you doing here?” Emmett asked, balling his hands into fists.
“Emmett, baby, don't believe whatever he told you. His mother probably put all kinds of lies into his head.” She answered.
“The little brat and his whore of a mother can't be trusted.” she hissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I know it's short but its all I could think up.
I have a little bit of writers block
but I think really its just lack of motivation
Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter
you guys make me very happy
stay with this story
tell me what you want to see and I'll try to put it in.
Thank you all.
XOXO
Aliyah
comment & subscribe