Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

012

Chapter 12

Alley's POV

"Aro what have I told you about bringing trash home!" Caius growled as we walked through the doorway.
"I missed you too." I said sarcastically, taking a seat and rolling my eyes.
"Caius be nice Alley is family." Aro sighed.
"She is nothing of the sort," Caius scoffed, "She's just like those idiotic clans, drinking from animals, its a disgrace to us!"
"Leave her be," Marcus said in his usual calm but stern manner.
I looking around the room I noticed that someone was missing, a very important someone.
"So... where is she?" I sighed, ready to get this over with.
"Who?" Caius asked, acting stupid.
"You know who," I sighed once again, "Where is Katie?"
"Tsk, tsk, tsk," I heard from the staircase behind me, "Now Alley dear I have told you time and time again, I am your mother." She growled. "Stop calling me Katie."
I turned to look at the woman who calls herself my mother.
"And I told you," I replied, "It's never going to happen."
This conversation was really getting old.
"Do you always have to have this conversation?" Aro asked from across the room.
"If she wouldn't insist on calling me Katie," she grimaced, "Their would be no need for this conversation."
Sighing I blocked, them out long enough to concentrate on Noah, I had never spent this long without him, and I wanted to make sure he was okay.

[ I don't know how to italicize sorry ]
“Noah, what are yo-” Emmett started but stopped when Rosalie came into the clearing.
“Rosalie what are you doing here?” Emmett asked, balling his hands into fists.
“Emmett, baby, don't believe whatever he told you. His mother probably put all kinds of lies into his head.” She answered.
“The little brat and his whore of a mother can't be trusted.” she hissed.
[This is the end of her little insight]

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screeched, storming out of the room.
I made my way to the room I use to use, pulling out my cell.
It rang three times before he answered;
"Hello?"
"Edward what the fuck, why did you leave them alone together, and if you were going to leave them alone you should have been paying attention to where ROSALIE was!" I hissed.
"Alley?" Edward asked.
"Yes Alley you jackass, you need to go find Emmett and Noah and stop Rosalie before she kills my son." I growled.
"What are you-" he started.
"NO EDWARD FIND MY SON NOW!" I screamed, hanging up on him.

I swear if that bitch touches my son, I quit playing nice and kill her myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Sorry if this makes no sense, its 3:30 and I felt bad for not having updated in awhile.
So tell me if you liked it, tell me if you hated it.
If you have ideas tell me.
Tell me what you want to see what you want to know.
I love all my lovely subscribers and all of you who have commented.
Thank you, you guys keep me going.
I don't know where this story is going, anymore, it has a mind of its own.
Comment & Subscribe
XOXO
Aliyah
P.S.
Sorry that its short