Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

014

Chapter 14
Alley's POV

Again I focused on Noah, he was safe.
They were packing there things, and Rosalie was no where in sight.
Which meant she was on her way here.
Damn it.
It won't take her long to get here and so far only Marcus is on my side.
Well, I think he's on my side.
Just then a knock interrupted my little rant.
“Alley, dear is everything alright?” Uncle Marcus asked through the door.
“Come in uncle Marcus.” I sighed.
“Honey what is it?” he questioned.
“Rosalie, just tried to attack Noah, and now she's on her way back here to try and get you all to attack now.” I said quietly.
“How did you know about the plan?” he asked, sounding completely shocked.
“Noah is an amazing child.” I chuckled.
“That's why you decided to join, to try to save the Cullens.” He said, I could tell that he wasn't surprised by this at all.
“Wrong, I'm doing this to save my son and the rest of my family,” I replied, glancing up and adding quickly, “not including you of course.”
“I know what you meant Alley dear.” He laughed.
“I can't loose them Uncle, they're all I have left.” I said, voice cracking.
“You are a strong woman Alley, and I promise you that I will do everything I can to save your family.” He answered, and just like that he was the man I had known and loved again, just like he was when I was thirteen.
“Thank you so much Uncle Marcus. You will never know how much this means to me.” I smiled, hugging him.
“You forget that I can see the relationship you have with these people. I know how much they mean to you.” He sighed, hugging me tighter.
“I think I have to go,” I whispered looking up into his eyes, “I can't let them get hurt.”
“You should, I'll cover for you here, and keep you updated on whats happening. I will do all I can to help you with this.” He said kissing my forehead, and hugging me tighter before releasing me, and making his way towards the door. “You must leave tonight, when the clock strikes two.” And with that he was out of my sight.

*~Time Lapse~*

I now knew why he told me to wait until two, they were all feeding.
Nasty bunch of-
No I needed to get out of the city, thats all I cared about at the moment.
As soon as I made it out the door, into the back alley way I ran.
I ran as fast as I could.
When I reached the gates that led out of town, I had to stop.
Their were guards at the gate.
How could I be stupid enough to forget that.
But again Marcus had come through, it was shift change.
Which meant I had an opening.
As soon as the guard walked away I was out the gate and racing towards the closest airport.
I just hope that I'm not to late.

Alice's POV

I knew Rosalie was worse than when she had left.
I even expected her to attack Alley.
But Noah.
Beautiful and innocent Noah, she had no reason.
Alley I understand, Emmett loved her.
Hell he still loves her.
Rosalie better never show her face around here again.
And if she does, she better pray that we don't get our hands on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people,
I know isn't it amazing.
Another chapter and it hasn't been forever.
You know I think that the reason I had trouble posting was because of lack of inspiration.
Funny enough, I found out that school was my reason to write.
It helps me escape all of the worries of good or bad grades.
So here you go,
I hope you enjoy.
I personally think its crap though.
XOXO
Aliyah
Comment & Subscribe.
P.S. This chapter is dedicated to im.blueberry, go read the amazing stories... now.