Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

015

Chapter 15

Emmett's POV

Its been two days since Rosalie tried to attack Noah.
And we are now in Forks.
Boring Forks.
I can tell Noah has something that he wants to get off of his chest.
I also can see that he misses his mom.
He is almost constantly glued to my side now.
I'm not sure if it's out of fear, or if it's more of him trying to protect me from whatever he's seen.
“Emmett,” I turn hearing Edward calling my name.
“Yes?” I ask turning back around and watching Noah sleep, its the only time I see him smile.
“Alice has had a vision, you need to come down stairs.” He whispered, I could hear him making his way out of the room and down the stairs.
Sighing I walked over and kissed Noah on the forehead before walking out of the room myself.
I made my way to the living room to find my family sitting around waiting for me.
“What did you see Alice?” I asked.
Everyone else seemed to be wondering the same thing.
“Alley sent me a vision, she's on her way back. Apparently Rosalie is running to the Volturi,” she said glaring at the wall, “again. This time she's going to be bringing them back with her. Alley wants us to contact people that we know will help us out.”
Their was a collective gasp.
Rosalie was going to the Volturi.
And it wasn't the first time apparently.
“I already told you that we can't stop her.” Noah said from the doorway, startling us all.
“She will only stop for the man with the red eyes.”
“Who is this man Noah?” I asked.
Looking around the room at all of us, he closed his eyes and raised his hands. We were all confused until an image appeared in the middle of the room.
It played out like a movie.
Rosalie was talking to someone, but we couldn't see who it was, then the scene changed. This time Rosalie was standing in the middle of a room accepting Aro's invitation into the guard and excepting Caius's mission to come here and lure us into a trap, that would get us killed. Then all of a sudden we were seeing ourselves standing in a clearing surrounded by the Volturi and their guard, Alley was there standing beside me, Marcus was standing in front of us, pleading with his brothers to change their minds. I saw Rosalie standing amongst the guard sneer on her face and standing next to Caius and a man that I had never seen before.
She was clutching his hand, this was the man she left me for. In this scene the only ones left in the clearing were Alley, Noah, and myself. Rosalie stood across from us eyes a red I had never seen before. She was angry and about to attack, when suddenly a man walked out of through the trees. Rosalie turned and all the color drained from her face. I had never seen this man, but looking at the faces of Carlisle and Edward, I knew that they knew exactly who it was.
Just like that the vision cut out and we all turned to look at Noah.
He was trembling with tears running down his face.
He looked completely drained.
I ran over to my son and pulled him in to a hug.
No one should have to see something like that.
And no matter how old he looked, he was only three.
“Shh, Noah its okay. Everything is going to be okay.” I cooed, trying to calm him down.
“No it won't. Mom is coming back now, everything is going to happen just like it did in my vision.” He whimpered, clutching onto my shirt tighter than before.
“Come on, I think you should take a nap, you look tired.” I whispered, rubbing his back.
“Can aunt Alice come with me.” He looked up at me and then over to Alice.
“Yes, I'll come with you Noah.” She smiled standing up and walking over to take his hand before heading up the stairs to his room.
“Who was that man?” I asked, looking to my brother.
“That was-” Edward was cut off by a loud thud coming from the front porch.
We raced outside to find Alley, and a the man from Noah's vision.
The only thing running through my mind was who the hell was he and why the fuck was he holding Alley's hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever I know
but my keyboard is messed up
it took me forever just to type this because I had to use copy and paste
I really hope I don't get beaten with a stick for this chapter
whoever commented and said that today
this is dedicated to you
i had half oft this typed up and you made me want to get it finished
it may be awhile before the next one is up though
this chapter is crap
i know
thanks you for sticking around
love you all
XOXO
Aliyah
comment & subscribe
if you read this far put 'Elwin' in your comment

Alrighty people i love you all
so i am going to beg you not to kill me when you go and read my newest journal
but you need to go and read it