Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

010.

Spencer's POV

“Adam!” I yelled as I jumped on his bed. “Guess what!” He groaned as he opened his eyes, only to slam them shut due to the bright morning sun. “I figured out what we’re going to do today.”

“Gah, what kind of torture do you have planned?” he said propping himself up on his elbow.

“If you don’t want to do anything, you don’t have to.” I said my voice heavy with disappointment.

“No, I’m glad you’re in such a good mood. What would you like to do today?”

“Yay!” I said excited again. “Let’s go to the zoo!”

“Fuck, why so early?”

“Adam, it’s almost two.” I said very seriously. “I’m bored and impatient.”

“Fine, just let me get—hey!” he said, actually opening his eyes “You’re not dressed yet.”

“I know, I don’t know what to wear.” I said pouting.

“Fine, let me shower.” He said finally getting up.

“Yay!” I said as Adam headed towards the guest bathroom.

“When the fuck did she get so perky?” He mumbled to himself as the water began. I laughed and silently agreed with his confusion.

About an hour later we were both showered and dressed properly for the abnormally hot June weather.

“To the zoo Miss?” he said jokingly as we pulled out of the drive way.

“Yes.” I said smiling as I watched out the window.

Alex’s POV

“I don’t mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl? She’s been running through my dreams and it’s driving me crazy, it seems I’m gonna ask her to marry me” I set down my acoustic, “Hey guys, so I’m making this video for two reasons; for one, I’d really like to apologize to all of you guys. Especially, those that have come out to the last few of our shows, I’ve been really sad and moppy lately. I can’t even begin to say how sorry I am. So I’d really like to make it up to you guys, and I don’t know if this will but, if you have your ticket stub from the concert send it in to the address in the side bar and I’ll be signing pictures for all of you, personally.

‘Secondly, there’s actually a reason to all of my recent madness, however I give no explanations for the usual chaos. Anyways, we were up playing one of our shows up in Milwaukee Wisconsin and I met this girl. She was unlike any other girl I’d ever met. She totally amazed me, and I’m not easily amazed. She was wicked different and I can’t get her out of my mind, which is the reason why I was just singing Remembering Sunday. But anyways my horrible reputation and a certain member from a band on tour with us that happens to have a big mouth kind of ruined it. Ever since then, I can’t get her out of my mind. I really like her I don’t know why. Ever since then, I’ve been fucked up…

‘Anyways, I made this video because if you know her, Spencer, tell me, please? Or if you’re watching this, please just give me a chance. I can’t get you out of mind no matter what I do. Please, I’m going crazy Spencer.

‘I guess I’ve successfully made myself look pathetic…that’s all I got for you guys today. Thanks for watching, send in your ticket stubs—my hands are dying to start signing pictures for you guys—please, Spencer. Catch ya later guys.” I ended the video feeling a mix of annoyed, pathetic, lonely and, surprisingly accomplished. I hit the upload button on youtube; no turning back now, I though to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer's Outfit
Alex Vid
Gah, I fail, I'm sorry I got totally distracted.

coomments? :)

side note ; the two pov's were happening at the same time :)