Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

009.

Alex's POV

Two hours later and we still had nothing.

“What if you put up a video looking for her?” Jack suggested.

“How would she see it?” I asked a tad annoyed.

“Uh, with her eyes maybe?” Zack said.

“Ha, you’re funny. I mean how would she know to look at it? If we can’t find her or anything…”

“It’s the magic of Youtube and the internet my friend.” Rian said.

“Alright fine, I’ll do it. But give me like, two days.” I said taking my last sip of my vodka that had found itself permanently attached to me the last few days.

“Why are you waiting?” Rian asked coming to sit on the couch next to me.

“Well, right now I’m drunk as fuck, and that probably wouldn’t really look good. And tomorrow I’ll have a massive hangover. So in two days I should be good enough to at least make a video.” I said as Rian and Zack came to sit on the floor in front of us.

“Alex, we have a show tomorrow.” Jack said hitting my leg.

“I’ve played with a hangover before…” I said trying to remember if this was true.

“When have you ever played with a hangover Alex?” Zack said laughing.

“I don’t know.” I said laughing with him.

We spent the rest of the night together messing around like old times. Somehow allowing Jack to convince us to play Sorry and eventually Uno as our bus headed to one of our last shows of this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
gah wicked short, I'll be updating more tonight , promise :]

Happy summer btw

[[comments?]]