Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

011.

Alex’s POV

“Now I just have to sift through all the liars…” I said, groaning, to no one in particular.

“Alex!” Jack said crashing into me.

“What?” I said, caught off guard.

“We’re going to get ice cream at that one place.” He said happily.

“Wow Jack way to be specific.” I said pushing him off me.

“You know that one place we always go to…”

“Oh! Fuck yeah!” I said with excitement. Everyone else was off the bus once Jack and I made our appearance.

“Fuck, could you guys save your gay sex time for when we’re not on our way to some place.” Rian said as we walked off the bus.

Laughing I said, “Sorry Rian, you know I just can’t say no to Jack.” I wrapped my arm around Jack’s waist and pulled him close making us all crack up again.

“ALEX!” he said swatting my hand away, “Not in public, you know I can’t say no once we get started.”

Once we were in the ice cream shop we started ordering. This place made the best ice cream, they’d take any ice cream you wanted, mix it together and then mix in any kind of topping.

“Can I have cheesecake and chocolate with Oreos and sprinkles?” Jack ordered. The girl started mixing Jack’s order.

“Uh, I want mint chocolate chip and pecan with snickers, please.” Rian ordered.

“Sick Rian,” Zack commented “Can I get vanilla, cheesecake and coffee with hot
fudge on top.”

“Well, I’d love it if you could get me the cake mix with chocolate and sprinkles and whipped cream on top.” I said realizing I sounded very flirty, I smiled nervously as she fumbled with the ice cream scoops.

“That’ll be $22.38.” The guy at the register said as I pulled out my wallet.

We sat down at our usual table and talked about the video, our shows, girls, fans, and the usual guy gossip.
♠ ♠ ♠
It kind of sucks...

Comments? :)