Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

014.

Spencer’s POV

“Alex…” I said tentatively into small space between us (Adam had forced me to see him when he came up on his day off of tour).

“Spencer?” He asked back, his voice thick with disbelief and excitement.

“I’m so sorry Alex.” I gushed, tears falling as he gathered me in his arms.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.” He whispered as he smoothed my hair down, keeping my head close to his chest, where I could hear his heartbeat.

SixMonthsLater

“Babe, we’ll be out on the tour for two weeks before we come back and get you.” He said as we laid in our bed, sun streaming in through the huge windows. “As soon as you get done with work.”

“Sounds perfect.” I said smiling, my head on his chest and our hands laced.

“I’ll miss you.” He said pulling me a little closer.

“I know, I will too.” he kissed my head. “Now get up lazy, you’ve got to get out of here soon.” He laughed and we both got up.

“Can we shower together Spencer?” He pouted. “Pretty please?”

“Uhm,” I said, unsure if I wanted to get into what could possibly a very long steamy shower. “Sure, but you can’t take all day.” I said laughing and following him into the small blue bathroom.

After the shower was over we dried off and set off to get dressed.

He met me in the kitchen with literally six bags. “Alex…that’s not a lot of stuff or anything.” I siad laughing.

“Hey. It’s a long time Spencer.” He said laughing and planting a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek.

“I know.” I said quietly. He held me close kissing my head. “When are the boys getting here?”

“Soon.” he said as he pulled me closer.

Shortly after we heard someone attacking our front door with their fists. “I’ll get it.” I said quietly as he let me go.

“SPENCER!” Jack called tackling me with his hug. “Good morning sunshine.”

“Mornin’ Jack-O” I said smiling.

“Bags. Bus. Go.” Jack instructed Alex who silently followed the orders. “Spence, do you have a red bull I can steal?”

“Yeah, Alex always has a supply of them. Fridge.”

“Spence!” Zack said walking up towards me.

“Zack!” I said very happy to see him. We had been getting close ever since Alex and I got together.
“We’re going to miss you girl.” He said, I laughed.

“I’m going to miss you guys too. It’s going to be too damn quiet around her without you animals running around here, eating everything and practice.” We laughed.

“Spencer,” Rian said walking up to us. “sure you can’t just miss work?”

“If I could I would’ve done that ages ago Ri.”

“Gah well hurry up on that project, or whatever it is, so you can come.”

“Yeah, the merch booth is going to be nuts without your services.” Jack added in as he and Alex walked up to us.

“Kara’s already complaining.” Rian added.

“Aw, tell her I’m sorry.” I said feeling bad.

“It’s ok, she’ll manage.” He said. “But we have to get going guys…we need to be in Maine by tomorrow.”

We all said our good-byes, receiving hugs from all the boys. “Spencer, be careful. I’m worried about leaving you here all alone.” Alex said seriously.

“Alex. I’m going to be fine. I’m staying in our house not in some tent in the Blair Witch Woods.” I said trying to make him laugh.

“Alright, well I’m going to miss you.” He siad pulling me into a hug.

“I’ll miss you too babe.” I said tipping my head up to kiss his lips.

“I’ll call.” he said when we finally pulled apart.

“Okay.” I said standing on the porch watching them all go, pondering how I would spend my time alone.