Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

015.

Spencer’s POV

I spent my time busy with my work along with hanging out with Kaiden; Zack’s sister and Paul from Boys Like Girls’ girlfriend. We met through the boys and had become fast friends.

“Spencer, how long has Alex been gone?” Kaiden asked as she sipped her coffee with me on the back porch.

“About four days.” I said, trying to hide my discomfort, watching the clouds.

“And he hasn’t called at all?” She asked, suddenly upset.

“Nope, not once.” I said emotionless.

“That’s weird. Zack was acting really weird when I tried to call him the other day to see how the first show had gone. It’s pretty much our tradition I guess, but he seemed annoyed I’d even called; like I was bothering him.”

“I’m sorry,” I said sincerely as we walked into the house to refill our cups. “They must just be busy, getting back into the tour schedule again.”

“You’re probably right.” She said still bothered. “You ok?” She asked, catching me off-guard.

“Yeah, I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?”

“You just seem a bit unattached, besides it is kind of the first time you’ve been apart for so long.”

“It really is only two weeks Kaidy.” I said trying to sound confident in my answer.

“You’re point…” She said, knowing me far too well.

“Well, I guess I am a bit disappointed he didn’t call. He did promise… But I’m sure he has a reason. He’s just busy. Right?”

“Most likely.” She said smiling.