Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

016.

One Week Later.

It was almost two weeks into the tour and still no call from Alex. I was trying to give him his space, I trusted him.

It was about seven at night, I was just blaring music, cleaning around the house. Getting ready to leave once the boys got back.

My phone rang. I checked the caller ID to see a very familiar face; Rian. “Rian!” I said, happy to hear from one of them.

“Hey Spencer.” he replied, less enthusiastic. “How are you?”

“I’m good, a little busy getting ready to leave and work.” I said as I turned down the music.

“Oh, well that’s good, how’s it going?”

“Well, it’s work, but at least it’s keeping me distracted.” I said as I sat down on one of the big puffy couches.

“Great! The shows are amazing, the fans are just going crazy and it’s great to be back with old friends.”

“That’s terrific Ri!” I said genuinely happy.

“So Spencer, I kind of have something to tell you…”

“Shoot Ri.”

“Well…Alex, cheated on you.” my heart began to pound, I felt weak and dizzy. I couldn’t form words. “I’m really sorry Spencer.

“It’s fine. I have to go.” I said emotionlessly, allowing the line to go dead before I broke down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short. Putting up a new one in a few.

Commments?