Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

017.

I snapped awake, slapping a stray tear from my cheek.

Nope, that defiantly wouldn’t work.

Alex’s POV

I read Adam’s message carefully.

Please keep trying.

-Alex

“Alex!” Jack yelled into the bus from the door “Stage ten minutes.”

“On my way.” I said willing myself to forget about the situation. I was trying to change my behavior for the fans.

Inside the venue we huddled, the four of us on the side of the stage.

“Kick ass!” Zack commented on the amount of fans we had huddled together against the stage.

The lights went out and the screaming started. Rian ran out onto the stage and sat at his drum set.

Zack and Jack were next, they ran out and grabbed their instruments; the crowd screamed louder.

I ran out, the lights come back on and we all launch into Six Feet Under The Stars as the crowd’s going nuts.

We move around the stage, having a blast, working up the crowd as we switch into our new song Weightless.

The kids that new the song sang at the top of their lungs, the rest jumping around moving to the new song that only lyrical geniuses, like us, could come up with.

“Hello Oregon!” I called out “Yall are looking sexy out there.”

“Alex, they’re all sweaty.” Jack teased.

“Dude, how could they not be? It’s fucking hot. Are you guys hot?” The crowd screamed in response. “See?”

“Aye, anyone want some water?” Zack called out after taking a swig of his. The crowd screamed. He through the bottle.

“Zack, sick. Germs…” Jack said, making us laugh.

“Calm the fuck down kid, it’s all good.” I said laughing.

“You guys, I’m pretty sure they didn’t come here to hear you talk.” Zack reminded us.

“Right, any of you fuckers know our song Coffee Shop Soundtrack?” I called out, making the crowd scream, again. I smiled. “Think they wanna hear it Jack-O?”

“I don’t know, do you guys?” He asked, they screamed, we launched into the song.

“Ok, for this next one, I want to see a huge circle pit. I want to see all you fuckers moshing.” I said as I watched the crowd waiting for at least an attempt

“Alex, I don’t think they know what a circle is. How bout you guys form a square?” Jack offered.

“Jack! No squares. What a ridiculous idea. Now a triangle, that might work.” the crowd laughed as we joked.

“I don’t think they know their shapes guys.” Zack said into his mic.

“Can we get an isosceles triangle pit?” I asked as the crowd laughed with us.

“I think they need help dude.” Jack said at the failed triangle. I pointed at three guys and told them they were the points of the triangle.

“Corner one with the blue hat. You do not know what triangles are do you?” I said into the mic. “This man is on drugs! Someone arrest him.”

“Anyone want to hear Dear Maria?” Jack asked. The crowd screamed.

“This is our last song guys, you were amazing!” I said before I started playing. “Good night guys. We love you.” I called before leaving.

We went back out for the encore after three minutes of pure screaming and chanting of ‘ATL’. We finished with Jasey Rae.

Once we had spent a little over an hour with our fans outside, taking pictures and signing crap for as long as we could we headed back into our bus, taking off for the next city.

After I pulled off my sweaty clothes, I grabbed my Mac book and checked my messages. Hoping for something new; no luck.

Oh well, time for sleep. To the bunks!