Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

018.

Adam’s POV

I read Alex’s message once me and Spencer got back from a party our friend Elizabeth had thrown.

I’ll try, you don’t know how stubborn she can be.

Adam

“Spencer Leigh!” I called towards the kitchen where she was attempting to make hotdogs.

“Adam Peerce Young! I am making hot dogs, what do you want?”

“I want your skinny ass to talk to Alex so I don’t have to.”

“Adam, I’m not going to, he’s just pouting because the rock star didn’t get his way.” She called continuing to fumble around in the kitchen.

“I really don’t think you’re right.” I said as she slammed the fridge door, most likely for ketchup. “Come on Spencer, just once? For me?” I asked giving her puppy dog eyes.

“I don’t know Adam…” I started to say something in response but she cut me off with, “I want to sleep. And eat my hotdogs.”

“Fine. Lets go to your room and watch TV until you’re done.”

“No, Adam. I don’t need to you take care of me.”

“You can’t even speak straight. Please, let me?”

“Adam…”

“Fine. I’ll let you go. Don’t come crying to me though when you wake up in ketchup.”

Spencer’s POV

“Fuck my head.“ I groaned when I woke up, still dressed in my jeans and my bra from last night. Looks like I got halfway through. I thought as I glanced up to see the half eaten hot dog in my face.

I got up and went towards the kitchen where Adam had set out water and aspirin. “Thank you.” I said aloud as I downed the pills.

Where are you…? I thought as I made my way back to my room to take a much needed shower.

After it was over I got out and started my ipod, which happily started to play nevershoutnever’s Big City Dreams.

I walked around my cluttered purple room attempting to get ready for work.

About a half an hour later I was on my way to work for a very long shift with Nothing Personal blaring from my car speakers.

Alex’s POV

“You know what, I’m going to go there.” I said determined.

“Go where…” Zack asked absently as he and jack played on of the many games we owned.

“Milwaukee.”

“Does she live in Milwaukee?” Jack asked.

“I guess I’ll find out.’ I said smiling.

“When are you going?” Rian asked coming out of his bunk.

“Weren’t you talking to Kara…?” I asked, surprised he had been paying attention.

“I was.” He smirked, I do not want to know. “When man?’ he asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

“Three days.”

“You’re not going home?” Jack asked, now ignoring the game.

“ I don’t want to put it off any longer. I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before; I could’ve done something so much sooner.”

“What about Sebastian?” Jack asked as Sebastian walked jumped off my bunk as if on cue.

“He can come with me.” I said as I started looking for tickets.

“Do you realize how expensive this will be?” Rian asked as he read over my shoulder.

“Yep, don’t care.” I said, finally finding a plane for a reasonable time.

“Maybe you should think about this a little dude…” Zack suggested.

“Already have.” I said clicking on a seat in coach, Please don’t let any fans sit next to me…

“Well…good luck then.” Zack said sincerely getting back to the game.

“Thanks.” I said as I logged into my e-mail.

Hey Adam,

I know it’s crazy but this is my last attempt, I’m coming up there in three days. I’ve gotta try. If she doesn’t want me at all then, I’ll stop trying.

- Alex