Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

002.

“Chick’s got a temper!” Jack exclaimed interrupting me to get himself a bowl of cereal.

“Just listen to the story.” I said defensively.

“Sorry dude, keep going.” Jack said between bites

*****

“Come on, you know you want to. I’m Alex Gaskarth! How can you resist this?” I said smiling.

“It’s not that easy; I mean I want you to be this sweet guy, but I know you’re not. I want you to actually care, but I know you won’t. I don’t want to just be another lay to you. I want to trust you but I know I can’t!”

“Well that’s a breakthrough…” I said as we leaned against her car.

“No, it’s not.” She yelled starting to cry again.

“Calm down babe, it’s all good. I’m here, it’ll all be fine.”

“No! God, you’re an ass.” She said pushing me away. I just stood there shocked. “Sorry, sorry. It’s just not a good time for your ego and I to get acquainted.”

I laughed, “I’ll try to keep it at bay.”

“Thank you.” She whispered.

“Please tell me?”

“Not right now.” She whispered resting her head on my shoulder as we sat
down on the curb.

“Only if you promise to tell me later.” I said sternly.

“Fine.” She smiled, lighting up her whole face. As I looked into her eyes they, once again, gave away her real emotions and the pain I saw crushed me. I gently whipped away the few tears that had fallen and pulled her close. She finally let me without putting up a fight.

“Can we go back inside?” I asked. As she started to turn me down I interrupted her, "Come on, you bought these tickets at least you should see Fall Out Boy.” Her puffy red eyes looked up at me, she looked so small and innocent. “Please?” I gave her the puppy dog eyes.

“Alright fine.” She said smiling a little. I grabbed her hand and led her into the back door. Where the security guard tried to give us a hard time.

“Dude, she’s with me.” I protested.

“Sorry, I can’t let her in without a pass.” He said sternly.

“Fuck, Spencer just wait here for a minute.” I said heading toward the venue’s back door. “Don’t move I’ll be right back. I promise.” She smiled as I turned to the security guard. “Watch her, make sure she’s okay; she’s special man.” He agreed. “Stay, I’m coming right back for you.”

“Fine, you have my word. Just go already!” She said actually laughing.

“Good.” I said smiling as I turned to run up the stairs back to the venue to find Al.

“Hey Alex! How’s it going?” he said slapping my hand.

“Hey Al, I really need a back stage pass, like ASAP. We didn’t use any for fans or
bring any extra people with us tonight.

“Uh, sure. Why…?” he asked curiously.

“I met this girl. But security wouldn’t let me bring her in without one. So I really need a pass.”

“Sure. Here you go.” He said handing me a shiny pass.

“Thanks man.” I said as I ran towards the door again. Back outside I saw her sitting on a rock gazing up at the stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?
:)