Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

020.

Spencer’s POV

“Spencer, you’re coming out with me tonight.” Isabella, my co-worker and long time friend state as we walked out of the resteraunt.

“Oh, uhm…I don’t really want to go out tonight.” I stated digging around my purse for my keys.

“Come on, pretty please Spencer? We all miss you.”

“It’s not you, or any of the other girls…I just don’t feel like going out.”

“Spencer.” She said grabbing my shoulder, turning me to face her. “You’re not the same anymore. What happended?”

“Nothing.” I lied in my I’m-fine voice that I had perfected over the weeks. She didn’t know, I couldn’t hold it against her. Only Adam knew.

“You know, I thought we were friends. But all of a sudden you wont even talk to me. What the fuck Spencer?” She started yelling.

I fought back the urge to run into my car and hide. But we were friends, and I’ve already done enough to jeopardize that.

“I’m sorry Izzy, I don’t know, I’m just out of it lately.” I said my eyes on the everywhere but her eyes.

“M’kay.” She said uninterested as she walked to her car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow…” I attempted, though I knew wouldn’t help.

“Yep.” She said flashing a fake smile at me.

I took that as my cue to leave.

I drove home listening to my newest mix CD, Bring Me The Horizon filling the small space, a few stray tears rebelled against my attempt and rolled down my cheeks.

“Adam? I called once I got home.

I threw my bag down next to the chest in the hallway that hld the key dish. I hung up my sweatshirt and headed towards the kitchen.

“Where are you?” I questioned, more to myself, quietly.

In the kitchen, I stopped at the island to look for some sort of note in the piles of paper.

Hey Spence,

I have a friend coming over. Went to pick him up. We’re going to drop his stuff off and then head for food.

Hope you’ll come,

Adam


“Oh boy, house full of gay men.” I said chuckling at the image as I headed towards the shower in my bedroom.

When I was done, I quickly changed into dinner clothes and checked my online accounts.

Almost 45 minutes later Adam had returned, “Spencer!” He bellowed into the apartment.

“What?” I asked, coming out of my room smiling.

“I, uh, hate to ask this but…do you think you could entertain my friend, maybe just talk with him for a little bit? Work called, I have to go fix something with one of the machines.” he rushed.

“Hmm…” I said pondering how awkward this could potentially be. “Sure Adam, I’ll do it.” I said as he wrapped me in a huge hug.

“Thank you so much Spencer!” he said happy.

“Only for you.” I said once I was safely on the ground.

“Good, I love you. Thank you so much! He should be up soon.” He said as he rushed to grab his few things and get out the door.

“Bye,” I said quietly shutting the door. I decided to return to my lovely mac that waited for me in my room. I was hoping I could finish with the overflow of ignored messages and comments until whoever Adam’s friend was knocked on the door. “Coming.” I called commanding the computer shut down before I stood. “Coming.” I said again as I was closer to the door.

I opened the door and there he stood, leaning against the frame. “Spencer…?” he asked unsure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow took me forever to upday >,<
I'm sorry , school's giving me a lack of
ambition.
I have another full chapter written, just
have to type it up ^_^

Love you guys, thank you so much

Commmments XD