Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

021.

“Alex?” I asked annoyed and confused.

“Yeah, um hi.” He said nervous, running his hand through his dark hair.

“You’re Adam’s friend? The one I’m supposed to be watching?” I asked trying to figure out what had really happened. He nodded. “Great.”

“Sorry for the disappointment, but he invited me here so I could actually say what I need to say.” He said, taking on an annoyed tone as well.

“Well, go ahead.” I said as we stood in the doorway.

“Mind if I come in and say it…?”

“Yeah, sure.” I said stepping aside to let him in.

We sat down on the couch, not saying a word to each other. I sat on the edge, my legs bouncing fast. I was nervous. He sat, deep in thought, staring off into the distance.

“You wanted to talk about something…?” I encouraged him.

“Yeah, so I guess this is really my last attempt at anything really. I want you to hear me out and keep an open mind I guess.”

I nodded, “I can do that.”

“Alright, thank you. So tour just got over, and I’m kind of ditching all my family, friends, and even my dog to come up here to talk to you. That’s how hung up I’ve been over you. And I know it’s ridiculous, I only knew you for a night, but I really just connected with you. I wanted to talk to you more than I wanted anything. I liked you, I like you Spencer. You’re not just another challenge. Or at least you didn’t start off as one.” He chuckled at his own joke; I couldn’t help joining in. “I’m glad you laughed, I was afraid you were going to take it wrong. I messed up, I’m sorry. Give me a chance? It’s all I’m asking. I’m not even asking you to just jump in and be my girlfriend, I want to get to know you I guess, please?” As he talked I carefully watched his face, waiting for a sign that he was lying.

When I found none I spoke, “Wow, that’s a lot to think about Alex. Mind if I think on it?”

“Uh, no go ahead.” He smiled.

“Thank you.” I got up, in a daze over everything he had said to me.

“Thank you for listening.” He said sincerely before I shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took forever to write.
I had this chapter written before
and I lost it :(
So here it is :D
Hopefully I'll have another update for you
tonight

Comments Please {: