Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

022.

“Oh!” I said out loud after I closed the door. Opening it quickly, I ran down the stairs, hoping to catch Alex before he left. “Alex?”

“Uh, yeah?” He called back confused.

“I don’t have your number…or where you’re staying or anything to be able to get in touch with you.” I said out of breath.

He smirked down at me. “Put your number in.” He slid his iPhone out of his pocket and hand it to me.

“Oh, alright.” I said quickly grabbing the phone.

“I was wondering, do you think you’d like to go out to eat when you’re done thinking to talk?” He had stuffed his hands in his pockets and rocked on his feet in nervousness.

“That sounds good.” I said smiling up at him. His brown eyes making my heart beat faster, I started feeling nervous of what he would think of how I looked.

“Well, will tonight be good? Or should I wait for tomorrow or something…?” He asked, clearly nervous.

“No, tonight should be good.”

“Great!” He said, overly enthusiastically. “Well, if I knew anywhere around here I would suggest something.”

“Oh, um, right…well we have lots of different choices. What do you have in mind?”

“Whatever you want.” He said, starring me in the eyes.

“Well, that’s not very helpful, I’m a fail at making decisions.” I said truthfully, recalling the many fights Adam and I would have over what we were going to eat.

“Well, how does Italian food sound?”

“Sounds perfect, and I know the best place for it.”

“Oh, good! Do you want me to pick you up tonight?”

“Alright, that way I can give you directions.” I said smiling.

“Sounds good, I’ll call you later. Does about six sound good to you?”

“Sounds perfect.” I replied. “Oh, Alex, I wanted to say I’m sorry for how I acted when you showed up.”

“No worries babe.” He said getting in the car.

I waved my hand and rushed back up the steps to the apartment.
Return to Top