Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

023.

Alex's POV

Oh my god! That went better than I could've ever asked for! I thought to myself as I drove back to my hotel room.

"Jackamo!" I said happily into the phone.

"Alex…amo?" He responded, less enthusiastically.

"How are you bestest friend of mine?" I asked pulling into the parking lot.

"I'm clearly not as happy as you, what's up bitch?"

"Well, I saw Spencer!" I gushed like a little girl.

"Oh shit, wait the guys need to hear this." Jack said. I could hear him getting up and running, yelling in the background. 'Master Rian, Master Zack, a young Alexander Gaskarth is on the phone with news, would you like to hear?' Jack joked in a British accent.

"Alex!" Zack and Rian called at the same time.

"Hey guys!" I said excitedly.

"What's up? It's barely been two days since we've seen you, good news already?"

"Well, I saw Spencer again. And, she actually listened to me and agreed to go on a date with me tonight!" I was so excited.

"That's awesome man." Rian responded quickly, sounding proud.

"Good job young chap." Jack said in his British accent.

"Well gotta go get ready for my date." I said quickly getting out of the rental car. "Jolly good talking to you, good day." I responded to Jack in my British accent.

"See ay bro." Zack called, the line ended and I walked inside of my room. I flung myself on my bed, feeling accomplished for the day.

After a few moments of distraction, I decided to get some lunch and respond to some messages, comments and tweets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short short short. I'm going to keep writing,
hoping to have another one up tonight.
What'd you think?

Love you guys <3