Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

024.

"Spencer?" I heard my name being called from the front room of the apartment. Finally. I thought as I made my way towards him.

"So your friend was very interesting." I said flatly.

"I'm sorry I lied Spence." He said quickly. "I just had to give the guy a chance, he wants you so bad and well you know me, I'm a hopeless romantic."

I laughed, "It's alright Adam, really, I actually did listen to what he had to say. You were right by the way, he had some good things to say."

"So what happened?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh, the evil gay man does not get to know the details." He pouted. "Only that we're going out to dinner to talk tonight."

Adam squealed, pulling me close to hug me. "Oh Spencer! I'm so proud of you."

"Adam, before you start planning a wedding I want you to know that we're only talking about what he had to say." I said slowly and seriously, making sure he heard what I was saying. "I'm still not sure about him. Or if I'm even ready."

"So you're having dinner with him to say 'no, I don't want to be with you'?" Adam asked, loudly.

"Well no, I haven't gotten a chance to think of how I'm going to take this."

"Well lets sit," He patted the cushions next to him. "and talk about what you should do."

"No offense, but I think I'm going to need to do this on my own."

"Spencer!" Adam whined from behind me.

"Sorry babe." I closed my door and flopped down on my bed.

What am I going to say tonight?

-Hey Alex, what you said was nice and all but I just really don't want to get hurt so no?

-Alex, I love you, of course I want to be with you?

No, no definitely not. Maybe somewhere in the middle…

-Hey Alex, I was thinking, and maybe we could try to just get to know each other.

That'll have to work because I have to get ready!

I laughed, out loud, turned my ipod on loudly, and jumped into the shower.

After I was through with the shower I headed for the closet in search of my white summer dress with the green details, bow and straps. I pulled out some plain flip flops and headed for the bathroom to straighten my hair and add a little bit of makeup

Out of no where The Maine's version of 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' blasted from my phone. I rushed towards my bed and opened the small green phone

"Hello?" I asked, slightly confused by the random number.

"Spencer?" A man's voice I recognized asked.

"Uh, yeah…who's this?"

"Oh, Alex." He said sounding happy

"Oh, hey there." I said smiling to myself.

"Well, I was about to leave…just wanted to make sure you were still up for going out."

"Oh, well yeah. I think it'd be good." I blushed a bit, nervous. Why the hell am I nervous?

"Great!" Alex responded enthusiastically. I could hear him moving around, uncoordinatedly, in the background. "I'll be there soon then."

"Alright, see you then." After I spoke I heard him trip, or stub his foot, and curse quietly. I giggled at the image and hung up the phone quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer's Outfit

Tell me what you think?! :D