Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

027.

We stood there, in the middle of the sidewalk, for about five minutes before Alex moved. At first it was a subtle move, just turning forward. I had assumed that he was just turning to start walking along the river again. About to follow him I turned, all of a sudden Alex attacked me tickling me making me giggle and shriek.

"Alex…please…stop!" I yelled, between giggling.

"No way." He responded tickling me more. I continued giggling, the two of us earning odd looks from strangers; not that I blamed them, two young kids lying on the grass together laughing hysterically, it was a weird sight.

"Please?" I begged.

"Nope, you have to do something for me first." He responded momentarily stopping, laying over me his hands pinning my arms down gently. I squirmed trying to get out from under him. "Nice try babe, but you'll have to do better."

"Alex, what'd you want?" I asked gasping, finally being able to breath again.

"I want…a kiss." He said smiling evilly down at me.

"Alex…" I protested.

"Kiss or tickle." He said laughing at himself.

"Kissing does not fall into the category of just friends Alexander." I said seriously.

"You're right. But I never said I wanted to be just friends Spencer." He replied, smiling down at me again.

"Oh you're evil, Alex Gaskarth."

"Yes, and that is why you love me."

"Now Alex, if I loved you, we wouldn't be just friends."

"This is what I'm saying baby, we gotta stop lying to ourselves; be honest Spencer, you know you just want a piece of this."

"Oh Alex, you're such a pig." I said laughing at him anyways.

"So are you going to kiss me?" He asked getting ready to tickle me again.

"No."

"Then I'm going to have to tickle you." He said grabbing at my sides.

"No way Alex." I said seriously, trying desperately not to laugh.

"Spencerrr." he whined, pouting.

"It will not work." I said sternly.

"Fine." He said releasing the grip he had on my arms, tickling me just as much as he had at first. Loosing control, I started laughing again, rolling around on the ground under him. "Give up?"

"Yes…yes, I give up Alex!" I said through giggling.

"You're going to kiss me?" He asked, amazed.

"I suppose." I said sitting up. Leaning into Alex I could smell his cologne, I could see the small bit of stubble on his face, could see the anxiousness in his expression. Alex closed his eyes when our lips were just about to touch, quickly I placed a quick kiss on his lips and leaped up.

"Spencer! that wasn't fair!" He yelled after me, as he got up to chase me.

I was running as fast as my feet could take me, dodging people left and right, laughing the entire time. Turning around I could see Alex gaining on me, I tried running faster but it was no use. Before I knew it Alex was crashing into me, arms wrapped around my waist, pulling us down to the side of the walkway on the grass. I turned my body around so I could look at him. On top of him I found myself speechless, taking in his warm brown eyes, the way his dark hair came down to his eyes perfectly, despite the fact that he had just been doing some serious running, how his expression was happy and bubbly and sensual at the same time, but mainly his lips they looked so…inviting.

Before I knew what was happening, Alex surprised me again, he leaned up to me and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was soft and sweet at first, testing to see as far as we'd let the other go. His tongue slipped in and the kiss intensified, ending with him on top of me and both of us panting. "Now that's the kiss I was looking for." Alex replied, looking down at me intently.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
What will Spencer doo?!

I need comments before I post the next chapter...pleeeasse :)
Love you guys <3