Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

030.

Inside the hotel we walked across the large lobby, gorgeous with its high ceilings, its bright purple and blue color scheme and the large water fountain in the center, towards the elevators.

Inside both Alex and I turned towards the mirror that covered the back wall. We made funny faces at each other, Alex pulling his lips down and me sticking my tongue out and opening my eyes as wide as I could manage.

“And I’m the dork?” He asked looking at my reflection.

I laughed, “I never said I wasn’t as well.”

“True…” He said before the elevator doors opened to his floor. Following him until we stopped at door number sixty-eight, he slipped the key in the door. “It’s this one.”

“Obviously.” I said, gesturing to the card key. He gave chuckled and continued to attempt to open the door.

Inside the room there was a full kitchen on the right, a small half bath on the left and a sitting room with a couch a chair and a large plasma TV in front. “Wow, this is a great room.”

“The bedroom’s even better.” Alex said raising his eyebrows suggestively.

I laughed, “Nice try Alex, but we’re here to talk remember?”

“If you’re only here to talk then why’d you bring clothes?”

“Just in case, I like to be prepared.” I defended sitting at the kitchen’s island.

He went to the fridge and pulled out two beer bottles. He raised one in my direction “Want one?”

“Nah, I don’t drink beer as a rule.”

A flash of recognition flashed over his eyes. “Alright.” He put the beer back and stood in front of me.

“Alex does this hotel have a pool?” I asked smiling.

“It does, down on the first floor.”

“Lets go!” I said getting up quickly.

“Spencer, you brought a swimsuit?” He asked surprised.

“Well like I said; I like to be prepared.” I smiled mischievously at him and walked towards the bathroom, my bag in hand.

Once I was changed into the black, paint splattered Glamour Kills bikini and had my dress pulled over* it to cover myself for the walk downstairs I exited the bathroom.

“What took you so long?” Alex asked sitting on the couch in just a pair of swim trunks.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw him shirtless. Blushing, “Sorry, foot injuries.”

“Did you get the glass out?” I shook my head. “Do you want help?”

“Playing Doctor Alex? That’s kind of childish.” I said smiling.

“Shut it, I have to help Jack all the time when he gets slivers or glass stuck in him; the boy’s a walking accident.”

I laughed at him and agreed to let him help me. Limping back into the bathroom I sat myself down on the side of the tub so Alex could examine the bottom of my foot. I felt like a child having to be assisted with this, I started blushing in embarrassment.

“You know you’re cute when you blush.” He said staring right at me; I hadn’t even realized he’d finished, I was just waiting for the pain.

“Shut up.” I said blushing harder.

“Alright you’re all better, ready to go?” I nodded my head and stood up. “Alright let’s get out of here.” He reached back and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers. I knew letting him do this would give him the wrong idea but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to pull away. Alex grabbed his phone and hotel key from the counter and we walked back out of the room towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Spencer's Outfit
Comments for updates.
<3