Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

031.

Alex POV

We walked down to the pool hand in hand. I didn't want to say anything about it in fear that she'd pull her hand away.

In the elevator she stared her reflection accusingly. I could help but stare at her she looked just looked so beautiful.

Noticing me watching her she locked eyes with me in the mirror. "What're you looking at?" She started to blush.

"Just you; trying to convince myself you're really here." I said the last part quieter.

She looked at me shocked. "Why?"

"I've been looking for you for so long, it doesn't seem real that I'm with you…" I looked away afraid of her reaction.

She stayed silent but continued to watch me until the elevator doors opened, grabbing my hand she led us towards the opposite direction of the pool.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize where we were walking until the second time we walked in a circle. "Spencer, we're kind of going the wrong way." I laughed.

She looked frustrated up at me. "Well you're not helping me find it." She dropped my hand and crossed her arms.

"Come on, it's this way." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

Entering the empty, hot thick chlorine filled room we headed for a set of chairs to set our stuff down.

Attempting to avoid seeming like the pig I normally was, I didn't look as she pulled off her dress; although I couldn't help peeking once…or twice. I jumped in stopping my thoughts from creating any reaction of any kind.

"Are you going to get in anytime soon?" I asked as she stood on the second step arms wrapped around her.

"It's cold." She protested, clingy onto the railing.

"It's cold?" I asked raising my eyes and walking towards her.

"Yes, I find it very cold." She clarified.

"Well do you know what the cure for coldness is?" I asked standing right in front of her.

She hesitated. "What's the cure?"

I wrapped my arms around her looking her right in the eyes. "To just jump in!" I yelled pushing her towards the water.

When she surfaced from under the water she started yelling at me. "Alex Gaskarth you dick!" I was laughing hysterically by now. "Oh I'll get you back." Before I could react she had pushed me under the water as well.

"Hey you got my hair wet!" I accused when I got back up.

"You got my hair wet first!" She responded sticking her tongue out at me. I looked at her evilly as she started putting her hair up in a pony tail holder. "What?" She asked worried, midway through wrapping the band around her hair. "Oh nothing." I said still watching her. Self-consciously she looked down attempting to finish her hair; with her head down I pulled my hands back and pushed as hard as I could sending a wall of water at her.

Once she was done whipping her eyes and spitting the water out of her mouth she looked at me. "That's it! You're on Gaskarth." She said pulling her arms back to send water my way repetitively.

At first I had tried to fight back, attempting to push water in her direction, but with all the water in my eyes my attempts weren't doing much. "Alright Spencer!" I shouted after at least two minutes of nonstop splashing.

"Give up?" She asked stopping the water, I nodded. "Ok good--" I cut her off by starting splashing her with more water as she had done to me.

"Alex!" She yelled through the water as she splashed me, succeeding better than I had.

After ten full minutes of splashing I decided to slow down, loosing energy. "Ok no more!" I yelled towards her general direction.

"Ok." She responded quietly.

We both began to wipe our eyes furiously, burning from the chemicals. When I opened my eyes I could see her still rubbing her own, not even three inches away from me.

Moments later she opened her eyes and locked eyes with me, smiling nervously at me I switched my gaze to her lips for a moment and then back to her large green eyes. We both started leaning into each other, with our lips just about to reach I pulled back. "We should get back to the room so we have time to talk." I said stiffly walking away towards the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three comments and then I'll update [:
I love you guys, tell me what you think!
Any predictions...suggestions?

Dedicated to ; samsstoryaccount, itsnotabigdeal, diamondgirl;, allzac
<3