Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

005.

“Pete only asked because the only time I really hang around with girls, it’s to fuck them. But when I do that I don’t fight to get them to come with me. I don’t care about them. When they’re emotional I just leave. But you’re different. I care about you. I know I don’t know you that well but it doesn’t matter. Please you have to understand.”

“Time’s up Alex, I’m sorry. I don’t want to be just another notch in your bed post.” She said through tears. “You wont miss me, you can get anyone, remember?” She ripped her arm out of my grasp and ran out.

“But I like you…” I whispered, now alone.

“Dude, I hate to say anything, especially after that but can you please watch the little guy for a little bit?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” I left and headed out to Pete’s and Ashley’s bus. “I’ll take over” I said smiling at the small pudgy boy that was smiling up at me. She handed him over and raced out mumbling her ‘thank you’. “Hello little man.” He smiled up at me.

****

“Makes sense now man.” Jack said looking sad.

“Well what’re you going to do?” Zack asked getting up.

“If I knew do you think I’d be sitting on this bus wallowing like a fucking pussy? I don’t fucking know, I can’t get her off my mind.” I went to the back and started writing.
The guys all got off the bus leaving me to cope with my problems.

“Dude, if you need help we’re all here for you.” Rian said, he was always looking out for us.

“Thanks man. I don’t know what I’m going to do though…”

“Well when you think of it let me know.” He said as he left me alone again to write.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMMENTT
Tell me what you think?
Pretttty please O:]