Sequel: We Gamble With Desire
Status: Complete ; Sequel soonish <3

Have You Seen This Girl

006.

Spencer's POV

“Hey Spencer.” Adam trilled “Good morning! Rise and shine. All that bull shit. What’s up?”

“Adam, damn it, cut the fucking happy gay man bullshit. I’m not in the fucking mood.”

“Someone’s pissed.”

“Fuck you. Today’s the day, like you should know. I’m fucking awake, I’m showered and everything. I just don’t have a single thing to wear.”

“Little girl I know for fact you have massive amounts of black clothing. You have to have something to wear; I’ll be there in a five minutes. We’ll get you ready to go in no time.”

“M’kay.” I said sniffling. “The door’s already unlocked.”

“Alright. Go freshen up. I don’t work with red puffy eyes.”

“Bitch.” I muttered walking into the somewhat large bathroom set off from my bedroom.

“You know it.” He laughed hanging up.

“Spencer Marie!” Adam called walking into the house not even five minutes later. I had barley moved from my spot at the sink.

“Lock the door.” I called, finally moving to turn on my Boys Like Girls CD.

“Here.” Adam thrust a drink in my hand. “It’s my secret mix.” He winked at me at me. In other words, lost of vodka. “Leave me to your closet. Finish washing your make up off.” He instructed not looking up.

“Why?” I asked getting defensive.

“We’ll do it later, after you’re dressed.” I went to wash all the makeup off as instructed, finally able to relax for a few moments; I flopped on my bed, nursing my drink as I ignored the boxes of notes, the pictures that cluttered my walls, anything that would remind me of those times. It all mocked me of what was and never would be again. It all screamed out for me to have a break down. Like it was begging to finally see me totally crack.

“Honey, here take this, it’s simple, classy, and comfy. Plus you really like it.” Adam said handing me my gray slacks and black sweater.

“Alright.” I couldn’t conjure up any other words.

“Put your hair in a bun.” Adam then instructed taking my drink from my hands.

“Hey!” I exclaimed pissed. “That’s mine.”

“I’m not letting you get drink before this.” He replied calmly.

“Fine.” I said sulking as I walked towards the mirror. I did what he told me to do. “What about my make up Adam?”

“Do something, light. Just enough to be there, but not too much to make a statement.” He said chuckling. I just starred back at the empty girl in the mirror and applied the light black eyeliner and a little bit of silver eye shadow.

When I finished Adam gasped, “You look beautiful.” He then added a small heart necklace that had been given to me so long ago.

“No, Adam I can’t wear that.” I protested. “He gave it to me.”

“It’s fine. You can remember him, you just have to learn to move on.”

“I guess you’re right…” I said reaching for my small purse. “Lets just get this over with.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer's outfit

^_^
cmmnts.
i feel like a broken record here...
haha