Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Cubicles

FRANKS POV.

I spun around and there he was. Gerard. Naked in the shower, with me. He looks me up and down and smirks sexily. I quickly clamp my hands over my crotch but there's not much point as he's already seen. He's naked too. Very, very, naked, I've never seen him full on naked like this before and he is just... perfect.

"Frankie," he moans softly.

"Gee b..but J..jamia I c.can't!" I splutter.

"Shh sugar what she doesn't know wont hurt her," he said, taking a step towards me.

I step backwards and he advances again. I step back again and crash full on into the shower cubicle wall.

"Ow fuck," I grumble and Gee giggles softly, picking up the shower gel I have dropped and pouring some of it onto his hands. He steps even closer to me now and I can feel his breath on my neck. He starts to kiss my neck up and down, very softly and I like how it feels.

I have always liked Gee, kissed him on stage, tried to drop hints but then Jamia came into my life and I gave up on that dream. He rubs his hands all over my chest and there is nothing I can do to stop him. He lathers up the shower gel and I am just stood there frozen against the wall, not reacting to his touch and mentally arguing with myself as to what to do.

GERARD'S POV.

"Frankie, sugar I know you want this," I breathed into his ear and he moaned softly in response. I hope he does want this as much as I think he does because I've been watching him a lot recently and I think he likes me as much as I like him.

I gently press my lips to kiss in a soft kiss. Not like our stage kisses that are all for show, this one was meaningful and I was quite surprised when he started to kiss me back. He tentatively placed his hands on my hips and I tangled mine in his hair. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss, opening his mouth and allowing my tongue the access it had been eagerly awaiting.

This felt so wrong but so right. I know he has a fiancee but she will never know right? His hands slid further down and groped my ass. I giggled into the kiss and I felt him smile. He still had his back pressed against the shower cubicle wall and he must have felt quite trapped. I remembered his claustrophobia and moved back a little to give him some space.

He broke the kiss and started to suck and bite at a spot on my neck, causing me to moan very loudly. Shit! he's going to give me a hickey!

"F..frank d..don't you d..dare mark m..me!" I stammered out.

"I guess I could just get out..." he suggested, unlatching himself from my neck and heading towards the door of the shower cubicle. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him back round into the kiss. Before I knew what was happening, his tongue was tasting every inch of my mouth I moaned gently and he returned it.

I was getting very hard by now and I was sure he could feel it pressing on his leg. Sure enough he broke the kiss and looked down.

"You see what you do to me with your infernal sexiness," I breathed into his ear. He shuddered and I felt him go rock hard against my leg. I nibbled all the way around the shell of his ear before reaching his neck and starting to suck and bite at the warm flesh.

The shower cubicle had completely steamed over now, whether it was the heat of our bodies or the warm water cascading down over us I didn't know. His breathing became ragged and I knew I had found his sensitive spot on his neck, I stayed over it, sucking gently and teasing it with my tongue, causing him to moan and convulse his body against mine.

"Does Frankie like that?" I asked him in my sexiest voice.

"O..oh y..yeah r..right there."

I went back to the spot and continued to work on it until I had left a huge red hickey. When I was satisfied with the results I bent down to pick up the bottle of shower gel which I had dropped earlier. I watched his eyes widen as I slowly squeezed some of it out onto my hands. I rubbed it all over his chest and stomach until I started to slide my hands lower, ever so slowly....

"Baby don't tease me," he groaned, his back against the wall of the cubicle again and his eyes tight shut.

"What do you mean sugar?" I soothed, sliding my hands all of the way down and taking hold of his his hard member and pumping him slowly.

"Don't fucking tease me," he groaned, snapping his eyes open.

"Alright so what do you want me to do then honey?" I asked, quite innocently.

"Fuck me," he said, he sounded quite sure of himself.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, now do it before I change my mind!"

"OK babe turn around." He did as I asked and I positioned myself at his entrance. I pushed in just a little bit and he hissed in pain.

"Shh sugar it's OK," I said, kissing the parts of his neck that I could reach. When I thought he had relaxed a little more I pushed into him all the way and he whimpered in pain.

"Do you want to not do this?" I asked him softly.

He shook his head. "It doesn't hurt as much now, just do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes!"

I pulled out and them slammed back in. He screamed out but not in pain, in pure pleasure.

"Gee right there!" he cried, throwing his head back.

I repeated my movements and got the same reaction from him. I felt little shoots of pleasure shoot through my own body and I set up a steady rhythm. The hot steamy shower seemed to intensify every sensation I was experiencing. I went faster and he was positively screaming now. I bit my lip to try not to make too much noise, but it was no use, I let out all the moans that were catching in my throat.

"F..fuck G..gee I'm s..so c..close," he cried.

"Me t..too," I groaned. I was thrusting as hard and fast as I could and I reached around and grabbed his member and started to pump him in time with my thrusts. He moaned louder and more and more intensely until we both lost control.

My knees gave out in a wave of pure pleasure as I came and I hit the shower floor. Frankie fell on top of me but I could only tell by his weight. I couldn't see or hear or smell or taste, all I could feel was the intense pleasure coursing through my body.

"Baby the waters cold," said Frankie after a few minutes laying there on the shower cubicle floor, tangled up with each other. The water had indeed started to run cold and I noticed he was shivering with cold. I got up and helped him up then I turned off the water.

He wrapped himself in a towel and I did the same before helping him dry off. He was still shivering.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked him, kissing his nose gently.

"N..nothing I'm j..just c..cold."

"Let's go to bed," I said, taking his hand and leading him from the bathroom. Thankfully we didn't see anyone else on the way to the bunks. We threw on our pajamas quickly and both climbed into my bunk and curled up together under the blankets. Frankie nuzzled his head into my neck and I stroked his damp hair until I fell into a very contented sleep.

[A/N Ooh Frerard shower boysex!! :P Please comment on this chapter cos I really didn't have a clue what I was doing writing it and It's probably a load of shit but I would like your opinions on it? Let me know how I can make it better next time x.o.x.o Alex]