Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Love?

BOBS POV.

I crashed my lips to his again, more lustfully and he returned it with equal eagerness. His hands roamed over my back and found their way to my ass, pausing there with no intention of moving.

My hands slipped up his shirt and I kissed him deeply again, moaning as his tongue greeted mine. He tasted so fucking amazing I can't even describe it. I slid my hand down and grabbed his package through his jeans, causing him to buck his hips and moan loudly at my touch.

"Since when did I have such a horny boyfriend?" he panted.

"Since I've waited for like almost 3 years for this so that's why."

"You've wanted to fuck me since you joined the band?"

"Pretty much yeah." I grinned before grinding my hips into his, causing mind blowing friction and some serious moaning.

I moved down and started to kiss his neck before gently starting to suck and bite at the skin. I moved over one particular spot and he went wild.

"Ah you like it by there do you?" I mumbled against his neck.

"D..don't t..tease m..me," he stammered.

I worked on that spot until I had left him with a large red hickey and then I moved off of him and sat up on the bed, pulling him lightly and he sat up too. I pulled off his shirt and took in his perfectly defined chest and stomach.

"Oh g..god," I managed out through a moan, just the sight of him was making me so hard it unbelievable.

"Somebody likes what they see." He laughed before leaning forward to pull off my shirt.

"Shit man how much weight did you loose?" he gasped as my shirt came over my head.

"Not enough," I said patting my stomach. It was completely flat but I didn't see it that way, I only see the faults and I saw that I had more things wrong.

"Don't be ridiculous, your perfect to me just how you are," he said softly, leaning in to kiss me again.

I lay down on my back with him laying over me kissing me slowly and teasingly. My hands found his belt buckle and soon had it off him shortly followed by his jeans which I threw to the floor.

"Uhhh dude, why are your legs like hairless?"

"Frank thought it would be funny to wax my legs and video tape it, the film is in Gee's room, watch it later if you don't believe me, I didn't do this. It is starting to grow back now though." I ran my hand over his thigh and the hair was growing back.

His hands found my belt and undid it, then the button and zip of my jeans and soon my jeans were thrown to the floor, leaving us both in our boxers.

I quickly flipped us back over so I was on top. I started to pull down his boxers, very very slowly and he sighed in frustration.

"You know, Ive already seen you naked." I laughed and stopped pulling down his boxers.

"When?" he said, blushing.

"On tour once, I accidentally walked in on you in the shower, I left straight away but I saw everything." I laughed and he cracked a smile.

"I thought I saw you in the mirror but then I thought I was just having a very very good dream." He grinned.

"Want to make your dream come true?" I breathed in his ear and he moaned softly.

"I'll take that as a yes then," I said, pulling his boxers all the way off and throwing them carelessly to the side.

"Hey that's not fair!" he protested, grabbing my boxers, pulling them down and throwing them to join his.

"Fair now?" I asked and he looked me up and down.

"Very." He grinned pulling me into another rough kiss.

Within seconds we were laying flat out on the bed with me on top.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's do it." He grinned. I jumped up off the bed and rummaged around in my suitcase quickly until I found was I was looking for. I unscrewed the lid and squirted some of the guey liquid onto my hand. I felt someone come up behind me, very close, I could feel his body heat. He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face him.

"Let me," he said, grabbing the tube from my hand and applying it to his own hands. He rubbed it into my length, causing me to moan softly. I pushed him backwards onto the bed and fell on top of him again. I pushed one finger into him and watched his face carefully for any sign of pain. He winced and I leaned down and kissed him to try to distract him.

He kissed back hungrily and after a few minutes I added a seconds finger and started to move them apart. He groaned in pain into my mouth and I kissed him more passionately, he seemed to forget all about any pain.

"You ready?" I asked after a few more minutes.

"Fuck yeah," he breathed as I pulled away from his lips and removed my fingers.

I lined myself up and started to slowly enter him. He didn't wince at all so I guessed it didn't hurt. When I was in all the way I started to move back out and he groaned loudly in pain.

"S..stop g..give m.me a m..minute," he panted. He screwed his eyes shut and I saw a single tear leak from the corner of one.

I stayed very still whilst he adjusted. He opened his eyes and nodded after a few minutes. I pulled out and slammed back in. He gasped and grabbed my back, clawing at it with his fingernails.

"Still hurt?"

"A little, just keep going I'll get used to it." I nodded and carried on moving slowly, in and out in a steady rhythm. I kept this up until I could see no trace of pain on his face.

I went a little faster and deeper and he let out a loud moan.

"Fuck! R..right t..there," he stammered.

I hit it again, harder this time and felt shoots of pleasure build inside myself as he moaned again. My hands found their way to his hips and held on tight, I could feel his nails still clawing at my back.

"R...ray oh fuck!" I moaned, speeding up again, causing him to writhe beneath me in pleasure.

I started to pump him in time with my thrusts and he moaned even more. The sound of it was driving me crazy, how much pleasure I was causing him and how long I have wanted to do this to him.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and we both cried out at the sensation. I was able to get so much deeper and it felt fucking incredible.

I was going as fast and hard as I could now and sweat was pouring from both our bodies, I looked into his brown eyes and saw them clouded over with lust. I felt myself approach the edge and cried out.

"F...fuck R...ray I'm s..so c..close." I felt my eyes rolling back into my head in pleasure.

"M..me t..too," he panted.

I pulled out and slammed back in again one last time, as hard as I possibly could. I hit my climax and stars exploded in front of my eyes. I heard him moaning and knew he came at the same time as me. Screaming each others names we slowly sank back to earth.

It took all my remaining strength to pull out of Ray and roll onto the bed next to him. For a few minutes we just lay there, holding hands and recovering.

Ray finally found his voice.

"That was fucking incredible," he still sounded breathless.

"Mmmm," was all I could manage. I had my eyes shut and was so close to falling asleep.

"I love you," he said softly, leaning down and kissing my lips gently.

My eyes snapped open.

"You w...what?" I asked, completely surprised.

"I love you." He looked deeply into my eyes and I could see the love in his.

"I love you too." I grinned, cuddling him close and falling into a very contented sleep.

[A/N There you are, the chapter you've all been waiting for! I did try my best and I'm sorry if it was totally shit but I don't have much experience writing this kind of thing. Please comment and let me know what you think! Alex x.o.x.o]