Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Jealousy

BOBS POV.

I woke up and my head was spinning. It took me a minute to figure out where I was and why I hurt all over. I moved my arm around a bit, trying to find any part of Ray to cling on to, I found his arm and moved up right close to him. He had this big smile on his face and kept muttering things I couldn't quite hear. I carefully watched his face as he dreamed, hopefully it was about me.

"Bob," he moaned quietly in his sleep and a huge grin appeared on my face.

"Oh god," he moaned again and I grinned even wider. I decided to let him continue with his good dream and go take a shower. I didn't lock the door so that if he woke up, he could come and join me.

I let the hot water flow over my bruised and aching body, soothing it and helping me relax. A pair of strong arms worked their way around my waist and the owner of the arms started to bite at my ear, making me moan loudly.

"You like that?"

"Yes... oh... oh my god.... who was your dream about?" I smirked.

"Just this guy."

"He have a name?"

"Maybe."

"Do I know him?"

"Yeah you do, pretty well."

"Oh yeah?" I turned around to face him the shower.

"Yeah, morning sexy," he grinned.

"Morning yourself," I said, pulling him in to a steamy kiss, my hands running up and down his back getting very close to his ass.

We made out in the shower for about 15 minutes and then washed and dried each other with much more groping then would have occurred had we washed and dried ourselves but it was more fun this way. We were just dressing each other, pulling on each others clothes to give more of a reason to grab and touch each other, when someone knocked at the door.

We were both only minus a shirt so we both ran to the door. I opened it up to be met with a smiling Tre and Billie Joe.

"Morning guys," I said cheerily, in an unusually good mood this morning.

"Hey, guess what?" said Tre sounding very excited about something.

"What?" said Ray.

"We get to fly home today because my passport is all sorted out!"

"That's great! I can't wait man, I haven't been home in such a long time." I sighed.

"Yep and it gets better, we're all on first class!"

"No way!"

"Yes way! As an apology for inconveniencing us!"

"Great well, we'll be down to eat breakfast in a bit," I said, they said goodbye and I shut the door. Ray and I pulled on shirts and headed down to get some food. Mikey seemed anxious and excited but edgy at the same time.

"Something wrong Mikes?"

"Not really, I'm just kinda nervous about seeing Alicia is all."

"Why?"

"I don't know, in case she like kills me for getting stuck out here when I should be at home taking care of her."

"I think she'll be fine with it, don't panic about it, congratulations again by the way," I said, patting him on the back as he was sat next to Ray and I at the table.

"Thanks man," He smiled and something seemed to click into place in my head. I just figured it all out, what's missing, what that weird feeling was when I found out about his and Alicia's baby. It's jealousy. I don't believe it, I'm jealous of him when I should be happy for him. I guess it's because I can never have a child of my own now unless Ray and I broke up or something, I mean we could adopt a kid sometime down the line but It's not the same is it really? I was completely lost in my thoughts until I suddenly heard something.

"Bob, everything OK?"

"W..what?" I stammered, Rays voice jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" I blinked hard and tried to clear my head but it was difficult.

"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled unconvincingly and went back to eating my toast but it now didn't taste of anything.

"Everyone! Our flight is in like less then three hours so we need to go and pack!" called Tre suddenly and we all jumped up to rush to our rooms to get ready. We quickly packed all our stuff into our cases, Mikey couldn't get his closed and he ended up laying on it flat on the floor and forcing it shut with the rest of us laughing uncontrollably whilst he struggled.

We finished in just enough time to check out of the hotel and drive to the airport before our check in time. We got there and checked in before heading to the departure lounge.

The airport was packed with fans in random groups with their families so we wound up doing like a mini meet and greet right there in the departure lounge. It was really difficult actually because Frank, Gee, Ray and I have all decided not to tell the public about us yet so we all had to sit apart so we weren't temped to do anything.

It was a relief when we boarded the plane because then we knew we could get some of our own free time, nine hours of it on the way home. The seats were all in two's and you could lean them back all the way, none of this 2 inches leg room in the normal business class flights.

I jumped into a pair of seats and took the seat by the window, Ray sat down next to me, looking slightly uneasy. I reached out for and took his hand in my own to try and comfort him a little because I know he hates flying.

"Hey It's OK, you've been on a million flights before and this one is no different," I said and he gave me a weak smile.

"That's not what I'm worried about," he said, leaning his head onto my shoulder.

"Well then what are you worried about babe?"

"My parents."

"What about them?"

"What they're going to say when I tell them I'm gay."

"Hey I have to tell my parents too and I'm not worried, just tell them, they will accept you whoever you are don't worry about it anymore."

"Thanks Bob," he said, leaning his head up a little so he could look at me.

"No problem," I kissed his forehead softly and put my arm around his shoulders to keep him close.

The flight attendants made the usual announcements and we put on our seat-belts to prepare for the flight home. The take off was kinda bumpy and Ray was really edgy, especially when Tre, Mike and Billie Joe all decided to tell him that the wing on their side was on fire but he was alright after a little while.

About two hours in to the flight Frank and Gee disappeared to the bathroom for about half an hour and came back looking very pleased with themselves. I groaned as they sat back in their seats in front of us.

"Tell me you didn't," I said, leaning forward to talk to them better.

"Did what Bob?" said Frank with that 'I'm so innocent' look on his face.

"You know damn well what I mean. You just joined the mile high club didn't you?"

"Possibly," smirked Gee.

"Eww guys that is so gross, have a little self control and wait a few hours 'til we land, Jeez..." I rolled my eyes and they both laughed.

"So your saying you wouldn't then?" said Gee, raising his eyebrows and looking at me suspiciously.

"No I'm saying that you two fuck like horny rabbits!"

"But would you?"

"Uh yeah obviously I would, like who wouldn't?" I said, putting on a preppy schoolgirl impression voice and they both laughed.

"Do it then."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"You just said you would!"

"Yeah but Ray's asleep!"

"So wake him up!"

"No that's mean!"

"Just do it and stop being such a woman!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!" said Frank, but now leaning forward in his seat so I couldn't reach him if I wanted to.

"Frank Iero did you just call me a woman?"

"Maybe," he said in this tiny little voice.

"Fine, the second Ray wakes up then."

"Fine woman."

"Don't push it."

"OK sorry," he leaned back in his chair and went off to sleep.

About an hour later when I was just starting to get to sleep Ray woke up and Gee gave me a meaningful glance. I sighed and shifted closer to Ray, putting my hand on his thigh and gently kissing his neck. I kissed up to his ear and licked it, making him shudder. I whispered in his ear so that Gee couldn't hear what I said.

"Ray, come to the bathroom with me?"

"Why?"

"Because, I want you," I licked his ear again and he moaned quietly, just that tiny sound made me rock hard in an instant. I put my hoody on his lap with my hand under it and started rubbing him through his jeans, he was getting hard very quickly.

"S..stop it!" he gasped and slapped my hand away.

"I don't want to," I breathed in his ear and then took his hand and placed it on my crotch, letting him feel how hard I was.

"You see what you did to me? Now you have to finish it," I whispered throatily in his ear and he moved his hand away from my member and shut his eyes.

"Maybe later."

"W..what?" I spluttered, trying to pull his hand back but he wouldn't move.

"I said maybe later, right now, I sleep." A small smirk appeared on his face but two could play at that game.

"OK well you sleep then," I said, resting my head on his shoulder and my hand on his stomach. I waited a few minutes and then started to slide my hand down towards his crotch.

"Bob! Stop that, I'm warning you!"

"I'm sleeping sorry," I said, trying to fight back giggles as I slipped my hand into his jeans and boxers at once and grasped his hard member tightly.

"Your not sleeping now get your hand out of there!" From the way we were sat I had ensured that he would not be able to pull my hand out of his pants and would have to put up with everything I did to him.

"B..Bob p..please!" He gasped as I started to pump him roughly.

"Please what?"

"S..stop!" I stopped moving altogether but left my hand down his pants. He tried to even out his breathing and I let him get it back to normal before starting to stroke him again. He sighed and tried to pull his hands free but I was sat on one and the other one was at a weird angle pinned against the seat so both his arms were useless to stop me.

"Alright! I'll go!" I pulled my hand out of his pants instantly and jumped up out of my seat, pulling him up by his hand and leading him down the aisle to the bathrooms at the front of the plane. As we passed them Gee winked at me and I smirked back. Billie Joe rolled his eyes knowingly and put his hands over his ears, I guess Frank and Gee must have been noisy earlier.

We got to the tiny bathroom and I check there was no-one around before shoving Ray inside and then following him in, locking the door behind us. I turned around to face him and pulled him into an intense kiss, his hands found their way to my hair and held onto fist-fulls of it and my hands made their way down to his lower back just above the top him of his jeans.

I pushed him against the wall, hard, and ground my hips into his, making him moan as our erections brushed together through our jeans.

"Shh no moaning or someone will find us," I giggled, feeling giggly at the thought of being caught doing this.

I pulled him back into the kiss and he opened his mouth to let my tongue in. I wanted to moan as my tongue took full possession of his mouth but I fought it back at the risk of being caught.

He pushed me off him after a few moments.

"No time for all this kissing shit, we can do that when we get back to our seats, just hurry up!" He said and I laughed.

"Warmed up to my idea then?"

"I still don't like this but you had to go and make me fucking horny so now I don't have a choice," he said and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You kinky bastard your loving this aren't you!" I said and his smirk grew wider.

"Yeah maybe I am.... maybe I'm secretly just a little bit kinky," he said, blushing a little and all sorts of ideas came into my head involving handcuffs, whips and chocolate sauce but there is plenty of time for that later.

"Alright well we can have some fun with that when we get back home but right now, fuck, lets make this quick before someone notices were gone from our seats."

I pulled his shirt off and mine followed it shortly after onto the floor. I undid his belt painfully slowly and he groaned and tried to make me go faster. I pulled his belt out of the loops and dropped that to the floor too, then undid his jeans and let them fall around his ankles. He pulled off his socks and shoes, stepped out of his jeans and started to take off my jeans, they were off and on the floor in seconds.

I took off my own socks and shoes and the next time I looked up, Ray was already naked.

"I didn't want to wait while you pull my boxers down really slowly," he explained, we both laughed and I pulled my own off and threw them on the floor.

I pushed him against the wall again and positioned myself at his entrance.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, oh my god this is hot!"

"What is?"

"Doing it in an airplane bathroom, a mile up in the air, with a high risk of being caught."

"Oh hell yeah!" I pushed all the way in in one movement and he gasped.

"I'm so sorry, did it hurt?" His eyes were screwed shut and he had a determined look on his face. He wrenched his eyes open and they were full of tears.

"Yeah it hurt a little but just go fast, then the pain goes quicker, seriously, this isn't as bad as last time, it gets better every time," he said and I nodded before pulling out almost all the way and slamming back in. I wanted to moan so badly but I bit my lip and forced myself to be quiet.

"Still h..hurt?" I asked, struggling to find my voice through the pleasure already starting to build inside of me.

"N..no... you j..just hit my s..spot d..do it again!" he stammered and I repeated my movements, making damn sure I hit that same place.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned loudly.

"Ray.... shh we can't get caught!"

"S..sorry," he gasped as I slammed back in again.

"Just k..keep quiet." My lips found his and locked in a tender kiss as I continued to set up a steady pace in and out of him. He bit my lip ring, hard and the kiss lost all tenderness and became heated and passionate.

I sped up my movements and had to pull out of the kiss to be able to breathe enough as I was panting heavily already. Sweat was pouring off both of us as it was so cramped in this tiny space and all our body heat was being reflected back off the walls.

"Bob?"

"Mm?"

"Fuck!"

"I am!"

"G..go faster!"

"Okay," I sped up, now slamming into Ray with everything I had and as fast as I could, fighting back all the moans that bubbled up in my throat. I felt myself start to loose control so I started to kiss Rays neck roughly to muffle all the moans that I could no longer contain.

I completely lost control and with one last thrust I came inside him and let out a loud moan against his neck. He moaned my name one last time as he came all over our stomachs and fell on top me on the floor as our legs gave out.

We were totally squished on the floor and I tried to get up as fast as I could once my body regained its strength.

"Wow that was incredible!" said Ray breathlessly almost ten minutes later when our breathing had returned to a near normal rate.

"Yeah it was, the risk of getting caught made it more... intense if that's the right word?"

"Yeah I would say so, now lets get cleaned up and dressed."

I leaned down and cleaned off his stomach with my tongue, then wiped the come off my own stomach and licked it off my hand, making sure I had a look of pure pleasure on my face whilst I did so. When I was finished I looked up at Ray and saw his mouth was hanging open in shock at my actions.

"What?"

"Your too damn sexy for your own good!"

"Well, I try, now let's get dressed and get back to our seats." We both got dressed and then I opened up the bathroom door to check the coast was clear, it was so we both rushed out of the bathroom and hurried back down to our seats.

"Had fun?" asked Frankie once we had sat down.

"Yeah thanks, how was it sat back here?"

"Alright, we could hardly hear you at all which was good," he turned around and smirked at us.

"You could hear us then?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Yeah but only one of you, which one moans like a little whore?" Gee snorted with laughter from beside Frank.

"Yeah Ray I told you to be quiet!" I said, nudging him with my elbow.

"Hey your the one who cant control himself!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"I can control myself better then you."

"Fine then, whatever, but we all know you moan like a whore."

"Do not!"

"Guys, please, let's just accept that Bob is noisy, end of story," said Gee, turning around to try and make peace.

I opened my mouth to speak again but it wasn't worth it, this argument could go on forever and not get anywhere.

I cuddled in to Rays chest and fell asleep for the remainder of the flight until Mikey woke me up as we were coming in to land and needed to put on our seat belts. I leaned back off Rays chest and stretched, looking at Ray and noticing he was still asleep. He had his lips slightly parted and I couldn't resist, I leaned in and kissed him softly, only moving my lips slightly and waiting for him to notice and wake up.

"Mm wake me up like that all the time," he mumbled against my lips.

"Alright I will, put your seat belt on baby we're landing now." I pulled back and put on my own seat belt.

"O-okay," he said through a yawn and put on his seat belt. I held his hand as we landed and held onto it right until we had to let go as we got off the plane in case anyone saw us and leaked our secret.

We all collected our luggage and dragged our cases out to the front of the building where we all hugged goodbye and got separate cabs home. I got home to my empty house and unlocked the door, dragged my case inside and turned on the light as it was just starting to get dark.

I heaved my case upstairs and threw myself down on my bed, already feeling lonely without him.

[A/N Alright heres your good long chapter I promised, please comment 'cos this has taken me practically all day to write and each one of my chapters is getting like 30 readers and 5 comments so to the 25 people who DONT comment each time, take 5 seconds and leave me a quick comment please? Love to you all and keep reading, I'm not giving anything away but something big is going to happen soon within in the next few chapters so... yeah... just comment would ya'? xxxxxx]