Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The morning after the night before

BOBS POV

He let out a moan as he saw what I had in my hand, as I climbed back on top of him they gave a slight rattle and he started to resist.

"STAY STILL!"

He stopped moving and I put one side of the handcuff around his left wrist and clamped it tightly shut. I wrenched his arm up above his head and looped the handcuff chain around one of the bars in the headboard. He struggled against me as I tried to pull his other arm up to handcuff to the bed too. Eventually after much struggling I got his other hand locked just as tightly in the handcuffs and he was unable to move from the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Be quiet!" I said angrily.

He shut up after that. I climbed off him where I had been sat straddling his waist on the bed and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled out the keys to the handcuffs and dangled them in Rays face, he struggled but couldn't move and I laughed. I placed them on the bedside table and once again climbed off the bed. I felt his eyes on me and smirked to myself.

"Now, as you know, you've been very, very bad. You are now under my command, you will do as I say without question is that clear?" I said, still with my back to him but I could feel his gaze on me still.

"Yes..."

"Oh and... you will also call me master at all times."

"Yes master." He said master very sarcastically so I spun around to face him quickly.

"Without the attitude or I will punish you even more and leave you there all night on your own." I was unable the keep the smirk off my face no matter how much I tried.

"Sorry master," he said hastily, minus the attitude this time.

I climbed back on top of him and undid his jeans, pulling them slowly off his legs and throwing them onto the floor. The shirt would be a problem as his hands were tied so I walked into the bathroom and looked for some scissors anywhere. I found a first aid box in the cupboard under the sink and hallelujah there were some scissors in there, I took them and walked back into the bedroom.

Ray was struggling, thrashing his legs around and trying to get out but he couldn't move his arms enough to get free and those handcuffs were pretty tight. I climbed back on top of him and started to cut his shirt off, throwing the pieces to the side as I did so and getting further and further down towards his boxers.

I cut off the main part of the shirt and then the short sleeves from his arms then placed the scissors on the side.

I leaned down and kissed him roughly, forcing my tongue into his mouth to taste him and roughly biting at his lip, drawing blood. I pulled away once I was satisfied.

"You've been bad, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I say your way overdressed babe, I mean, master," he said with a smirk. I picked up his belt from the floor and swung it at his chest, leaving an angry red mark where I had hit him.

"Ouch!"

"Yeah well I never said this would be pleasant for you, it is a punishment after all."

"Please, let me go, I'll be good I swear."

"Nope, your staying right where you are."

"Bob...."

"Be quiet!"

I brought the belt down on his chest again and he gasped but the expression on his face was not one of pain.

"You sick little bitch you like that don't you?"

He nodded and closed his eyes as I hit him again. He still had his eyes shut so I quickly removed my shirt before hitting him again, drawing a loud moan from his luscious lips. I could not believe how worked up this was getting me if I don't stop this soon I'll blow right here. He moaned again and that was the final straw.

"Shut up!" I hit him again, harder and he gasped loudly.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" I dropped the belt and quickly apologized.

"You will be when I get out of these things," he said and rattled the handcuffs.

I pulled off my jeans and then his boxers, revealing his massive hard on. I gulped and pulled off my own boxers and my socks. I pulled his socks off one by one and then we were both completely naked. I climbed on top of him and he struggled as I positioned myself at his entrance.

"No lube?"

"No." That was my final word before burying my full length into him in one movement. He gasped and I moaned loudly, the feeling of ecstasy already starting to take hold of me and I hadn't even started yet.

I found Rays spot on my next inward thrust and then deliberately missed it the next few times, making him groan in frustration.

"P..please!"

"Please w..what?"

"You know w...what I want!"

"Tell me what you want?"

I completely stopped moving and he bucked his hips, forcing me further inside of him. I pushed his hips down and pulled out completely and hovered over him.

"Hit it!"

"Hit what?"

"That... I dunno.. that spot... its so amazing, please?"

"I may, if I feel like it." I pushed back in and he groaned again, my movements were agonizingly slow and I kept this up until I noticed him completely tense up.

"You're hurting me!" he gasped and I stopped completely. His face was wet with tears.

"How am I?" I asked, concerned.

"You can't go that slow, it really hurts!"

"Right, hard and fast it is." I sped up my movements tenfold and was hitting his spot on every thrust, he was moaning like a little whore and I made a mental note to remind him of if tomorrow in front of everyone.

He was still struggling against the handcuffs and having no success of getting out of them. Sweat was pouring from both our bodies and I felt myself getting closer to the edge with each passing second. I slowed down again but made sure to hit his spot with each thrust so I didn't hurt him, he was moaning louder and more erotically than ever and his body was convulsing as I hit his spot each time.

"Oh g..god! B..bob I'm gonna come!"

"F..fuck.. me... me.... too," how I got those words out I will never know, my mind was blank, all I could feel was pure pleasure as I sped up and slammed into Ray as hard as I could one final time before exploding inside of him. He came all over our chests and I collapsed on top of him, still inside of him but too exhausted to move.

It took me a whole ten minutes until I was able to move again. I pulled out of Ray and flopped down on the bed beside him, grabbing the handcuff keys from the bedside table and unlocking his hands.

I regretted that instantly.

Before I knew what was happening I was being handcuffed to the bed roughly and a set of keys dangled in my face.

"How do you like this now?" said Ray with a smirk on his face as he put the keys back onto the bedside table. I simply moaned loudly in response and got rock hard again at the thought of what was about to happen all over again.

But it did not happen. Ray got up off the bed and walked over to his suitcase and dug around in it for a few moments before pulling out a red tie. He came back over to the bed and blindfolded me, plunging me into pitch darkness and not leaving me completely at his mercy.

"Ray? Let me go!!" I whined and rattled the handcuffs after ten impatient minutes of waiting for him to do something. He didn't reply.

"RAY!"

"You ready?" his voice sounded different, somehow more dominant.

"For what?"

"This." I felt his hand on my length and moaned loudly at the contact, bucking my hips to make more friction. I realized he was rubbing something onto me, lube.

"Ray what are you...."

"Shut up! You're going to like this." I felt his weight transfer onto the bed and him straddle me. Before I knew what was going on he was lowering himself down on me, pushing me all the way in and drawing loud moans from each of us.

"Take the blindfold off! Please!"

The blindfold was pulled off and I was met with the sight of Ray riding on top of me, an expression of pure pleasure on his face.

This position was new to me, having only ever been on top before in all of my past relationships, but I liked this, I liked this a lot.

"Tell me.. d..do you l..like it l..like this?" his voice was unsteady from the pleasure we were causing together.

"Yeah... oh g..god!" I bucked my hips up as another wave of pleasure coursed through my body.

"How d..does it feel?"

"A...amazing," I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

We were physically incapable of anymore speech after that. Ray sped up and within seconds we were both panting heavily and moaning loudly, but I missed being able to touch Ray. I need my hands free, to feel his skin under my hands, to kiss him and hold him in my arms, not that I didn't like it like this but I just missed those little things.

"Ohh.... ohhh.... so close... oh... yes... FUCK!" I practically screamed as we came and Ray fell off of me onto the bed next to me. His arms strayed across to my chest and held me close. After a few minutes he released me from the handcuffs and I started to play with his sweaty post-sex hair, twirling the strands between my fingers and making him smile.

"Ray?" I said after just enjoying this moment for a few minutes.

"Hmm?"

"I love you, so much." I took his hand in mine, his left hand with the ring on it.

"I love you just as much if not more, your perfect and you make me complete."

I smiled and pulled him closer, kissing him softly and pulling the blanket over us so we could get some sleep.

GERARDS POV.

****MORNING****

I detached myself from my gorgeous and naked Frankie's arms in the hotel room and tiptoed around, gathering my clothes and putting them on. I left Frankie a note on the table and left for some breakfast, but not before taking a picture of him in all his glory on my cellphone to have as my wallpaper.

I smirked to myself as I set it and then headed downstairs. I found Ray sat on Bobs lap at a table they were sharing with Mikey.

"No spare chairs Ray?" I said and I sat down and grabbed a cup of coffee from the tray in the centre of the table.

"Theres plenty of chairs I just would rather sit here," he said and smiled.

"And what does Bob have to say about all this?" I raised my eyebrows and Mikey laughed.

"Bob says that even though he loves Ray very much, having Ray on his lap is making him want to stick something in an unspecified part of Ray and could Ray please move because it is too early in the morning for that kind of action," said Bob in all seriousness and Mikey snorted into his cup of coffee.

"Guys! Thats disgusting!" he said with a horrified look on his face.

"Yeah, live with it," said Ray as he moved to his own chair and took a sip of his coffee.

We all talked, drank coffee, ate breakfast and joked around until Frank came down and joined us. His hair was bed tousled and his shirt was inside out which made me smile, my cute little Frankie can't even dress himself properly love him.

After about another half an hour or so we left the restaurant and walked back to the rooms. I held Bob back a bit to talk to him about something I was thinking of asking him for a while now.

"Bob?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"I'm very flattered Gee but I'm afraid I'm engaged," he said with a slight smirk. I punched him in the arm.

"Thats not what I meant! Walk with me?" He nodded and we walked outside the hotel and a little way along the street before I began to talk.

"Bob how did you know Ray is the one?"

"He just is, I love everything about him, he is the best thing in my life, my best friend, my biggest passion, he knows everything about me and I know everything about him, oh and the sex is mind blowing," he finished with a cheeky grin.

"Bob I think Frank is the one."

He stopped walked and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Serious?"

"I.. I think so..."

"OH MY GOD!" He pulled me into a massive hug just as a black van pulled up behind him. He let me go and turned around, puzzled as to what the van was doing.

A tall man wearing a hoody and black combat trousers climbed out, along with several others, they approached us and I noticed Bob stand protectively in front of me.

"Bob Bryar and Gerard Way?" said the tallest one and I nodded as they said my name.

"Come with us."

"What if we don't want to? Who are you guys anyway?" I detected a slight hint of uneasyness in Bobs voice as he answered the group of guys.

"That wasn't a request," he said coldly and thats the last thing I remember.

[A/N Comments? xx]