Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Day three

**************** 3 DAYS LATER ****************

GERARD'S POV.

"I'm hungry," I groaned against Bob's shoulder. No food. No water. No bed. Just the floor, each other and some ratty old blankets for three whole days now.

"Yes Gee were all hungry," he sighed and rubbed his rumbling stomach.

It was absolutely freezing in the room as it was now December the fourth so winter was well in control of the climate. We had all huddled for warmth and Lauren was looking really sickly and pale, I'm really worried about her. We try to keep her warm as best we can but it is very hard when we have no body warmth to share.

I have a strong feeling the camera in here is on us all the time and is being broadcast somewhere.

I heard some footsteps coming along the corridor outside the room and sat up abruptly, scrambling as far away from the door as I could as the guys, lets just say they weren't too friendly to us. Bob scrambled over with me and we huddled together in the corner of the room.

The door opened and a box was thrown inside, nothing more, then it closed and locked again and the footsteps tracked away until there was silence but for the sound of our breathing. Once he was sure of the silence, Bob practically leapt on the box and started to tear at it to get it open.

"Wait! What if its a trick?" said Lauren groggily, sitting up and crawling over to the box too.

"What if its food?"

"OPEN IT!"

Bob ripped the box apart and inside were two bottles of water and some paper stuff which I didn't really look at as I was distracted by what else was in the box.

Food. Not much but it was still food. There were three packets of crisps and a loaf of bread for us to share. I grabbed at it quickly and ripped the packaging surrounding the bread open.

"Wait!" said Bob just as I was about to put a big chunk of bread in my mouth.

"What?"

"What if its poison?"

"Then you can try it first," I said with a slight smirk and offered the bread to him which he took without hesitation and shoved into his mouth. He chewed it up and swallowed it before pulling a face.

"It's really stale you guys, like worse then the bread on the bus."

"I don't care." Lauren and I both started to shovel bread into our mouths and we all ate until around half of it was gone before Bob stopped us all.

"Save the rest, for tomorrow because there's no guarantee there will be more of this."

"Good idea," said Lauren and she opened her bag of crisps and ate all of them hungrily before taking a long swig from one of the water bottles.

Bob and I ate our crisps and had some water whilst Lauren looked at the paper that was in the box. None of us had initially noticed there was writing on it.

"Your friends are not cooperating with our demands. They have ten days to give us ten million dollars or you all die. So far we have four and a half million but it is not enough for all of you to be released. We will release one of you tonight at 8pm. You must decide who will leave amongst yourselves."

I read and re-read the paper, a cold feeling spreading through my body. If the guys don't get these weirdos 10 million in another 7 days then we are completely screwed.

"Well I say that Lauren goes today," said Bob the very second after he had finished reading the note.

"Yeah me too!" I agreed quickly, putting the note back on the floor.

"No guys, I say one of you go first." She shook her head and stood up to pace the room.

"That's the problem, we wont decide between the two of us and this could save your life. Your an amazing person Lauren and I want you out of here, I can't say the same thing about Gee no matter how much I want him out of here too because he will just say the same thing about me," said Bob, looking up at Lauren.

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Are you sure?" she looked from me to Bob and back to me. I nodded and smiled, as did Bob and we both stood up to hug her.

"Thank you guys so much, I will find a way to make this up to you once your both out of here I swear it." She hugged us both tightly and we all lay down, huddled close together to share our body heat and sleep the day away before 8pm tonight. Little did we know what would happen at 8pm that night.

MIKEY'S POV.

"Frankie, please stop crying, please," I was practically begging him to stop crying now, after 45 minutes of this solid it was getting a little old. Ray left ages ago, saying he couldn't handle it and I can see how he feels.

"I WANT MY GEE BACK!" He wailed against my shoulder and broke down into more hysterical sobs.

"Yes Frankie, I want Gee back too, and Bob, and Lauren, but we have to wait for the bank to clear the rest of the money for us."

"I WANT HIM NOW THOUGH!" He got up off my lap and stamped from the room, leaving me sat alone on the couch with my head in my hands. A little while later, a voice broke into my thoughts.

"Mikey, you want something to eat man?" came Rays voice and I lifted my head up to see him sidle into the room, unshaven and exhausted looking.

"Um.. yeah tell Alicia I'll be down now." He nodded and left the room. We were all staying at my place until this gets sorted out and we get Gee, Bob and Lauren back. I sighed and got up from the couch in mine and Alicia's bedroom and walked moodily down the stairs.

"We're just having takeout 'cos none of us can be assed to cook," said Frankie as I entered the kitchen.

We all sat there around the table in silence until the doorbell went and Ray jumped up to get it. He came back with two pizza boxes and we all ate in silence, except for Alicia who was eating her own 'healthy' stuff to be good for the baby. In under two months he's due. January the 25th and I can't believe it.

"I want Gee back," said Frank feebly as he put down his half eaten piece of pizza on his plate.

"Frankie, please don't start crying again," I said with a sigh.

"Mikey, I'm not going to start crying again I'm just going to go and check the site." He got up and ran upstairs, Ray followed him after looking unsure for a few seconds.

Whoever had Gee, Bob and Lauren had hacked our site and hacked it bad. The whole front page was now a live video link to wherever they were being held and was accessible worldwide to any computer. We would sit together for hours and watch them in their prison, wishing they were with us no when we needed them the most.

RAYS POV.

We watched them until eight pm, the time it was agreed that Lauren would be leaving. Two of the men holding them came into the room in balaclavas and took her away, Bob tried to get out too but they put a stop to that. I couldn't watch as they kicked his weak form around like a rag doll. He's barely eaten for three days no wonder he couldn't fight them.

I haven't slept in three days. I can't, I need him there next to me, I can't remember when the last time was I slept without him there and I really miss it. I miss waking up and either finding him sleeping next to me or watching me sleep. I miss holding him in my arms and the feeling of security when he holds me in his, miss holding his hand, kissing his lips, everything and it's killing me quite literally.

My phone started to ring and I answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Ray?"

"Who's this?"

"It's me, Lauren, where are you?"

"Oh my god, Lauren are you alright?"

"Yeah.. I'm f..fine, they let m..me g..go fine, where are you... I'm sc...scared."

"I'm at Mikey's place, where are you?"

"I don't know, they drove me back to Jersey but I'm not sure where I am."

"Whats around you?"

"Um.. a park.. West Hudson park it says on the sign."

"I'll be there in ten minutes, stay where you are."

"OK, hurry please Ray I'm really scared."

"I'll be there as fast as I can." Without a word to anyone else I grabbed my keys and drove over to West Hudson Park as fast as I could to pick Lauren up.

She was stood on the corner, shivering in the cold in only her thin t-shirt. I pulled the car up and jumped out and waved her to come over, she sprinted over and I hugged her tightly. She was shaking a lot and crying now too.

"Shh Lauren it's OK, I got you, here..." I pulled my jacket off and draped it over her shoulders to try and warm her up.

"Come on lets get back to Mikey's place." We both got into the car and I drove us back to Mikey's place as fast as I legally could. Once we got inside Lauren was group hugged by Mikey and Frankie and met Alicia for the first time and they seemed to really hit it off. We stayed up late just talking and watching movies, trying to relax and not worry too much about Bob and Gee.

At around 1am Mikey and Alicia went to bed. Lauren was next about half an hour later, and finally Frankie at about 3.

I slowly climbed the stairs to the room I was staying in and got undressed before flinging myself into the bed. I knew I was in for another sleepless night and just prayed that Bob was alright.

[A/N This is one of two updates tonight, the next one will be up once its finished. Comments = faster updates!!! xxxx]