Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Bacon?!

BOBS POV.

8pm. The worst time in the world. They let Lauren out but when they did so they did something. Something else....

**********FLASHBACK*********

"LET US OUT!" I roared and started to pound at the closest guy with everything I had. He knocked me to the ground with one punch to the stomach and I was completely out of it then. The two of them kicked me around on the floor, completely defenseless, winded and weak.

They stopped and I uncurled myself from the ball I had rolled my body into. They left the room and I heard the door slam and lock but then another sound, a sound that made my stomach churn.

Hammering. They weren't just locking us in, they were nailing the door to the frame. They have no intention of letting us out, 10 million or no 10 million.

*********** END FLASHBACK ******************

***************************************** 7 DAYS LATER *****************************************

Well it's morning now of the deadline day. Gee and I have had no more food and water since when they brought us that box a week ago and its all run out now.

Gee is still fast asleep, we're huddled close together under all of the sheets to try and keep warm and I'm so scared of what's going to happen to us today.

I sat up and carefully untangled myself from the sheets and tiptoed to the bathroom as to not wake Gee. I quickly took a pee and then tiptoed back to Gee, the floorboards creaking loudly as I walked, causing Gee to stir.

He pulled a face as he woke up.

"Bob do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"I can smell something like burnt bacon."

"Gee, don't even say bacon 'cos it's just not funny, I'm so hungry it hurts and oh my god I can smell it too!" I breathed in hungrily, as if just the smell of the burning bacon would fill up my aching stomach.

Suddenly Gee stopped sniffing and a look of pure horror appeared on his face.

"Gee?" I said uncertainly.

"Gee what is it?" I asked again.

"Bob, don't you get it, it's not bacon that's burning, It's us. They set the building on fire."

[A/N I know this is VERY short but its basically just to make a massive cliffhanger until the next chapter which will be up tomorrow. Comments are much appreciated!!!! xxxxxxxx]