Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The things you do to me

RAYS POV.

I woke up, thankful the room was dark. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I noticed somebody sat watching me in the corner.

"Frankie?" I asked weakly.

"Hey man, sorry I made you jump I just had to come see you."

"Is it morning?"

"Yeah but all the blinds are shut so it's dark in here."

"Wheres Bob?"

"He passed out last night in here, then later on when he woke up back in his room, he tried to come back down here and they had to strap him to his bed in the end," he said smirking. I had flicked on the light from the switch by the side of my bed.

"No way," I said, shocked.

"Yep, it's true, and they were going to sedate him if he didn't stop yelling for them to let him out."

"OK, now you're pushing it."

"No! Seriously, he was strapped down to his bed and screaming his head off for them to let him come and see you."

"If he hadn't pulled me out of that water I'd be dead right now," I said quietly.

"You were dead, for what felt like ages they kept trying CPR but in the end Lauren got it and you started coughing and then we knew you were alive again."

"Lauren did it? Where is she?"

"She went to see Bob, I think they're both coming up here in a minute."

"Sounds great," I do not believe they had to tie Bob to a bed to stop him from trying to come and see me.

"So how do you feel?" Frank asked, sitting down in a chair next to my bed.

"Tired, weak, drained I guess, hows Bob?"

"He like did himself some pretty bad damage and ended up coughing loads of blood out and they can't figure out where its all coming from, they have to run more tests or something..."

"They WHAT?"

"I just told you everything I know so..."

"I feel so bad now, I..." The door opened and Lauren, Gee, Mikey, Joe and Bob all came into the room.

"Hey guys," I said and they all smiled.

"Ray I-" started Joe but I cut him off.

"Joe, it was an accident, probably my own fault, please don't feel bad."

"OK, Well I just needed to say that because I really am meant to be somewhere, get well soon Ray," he hugged Gee and Mikey goodbye and left the room.

Bob walked over and kissed me on the cheek before sitting down in a chair beside Frankie, taking my hand in his own. I smiled and looked up at the guys.

"How do you feel Ray?" asked Lauren. She looked like she had been crying, her make up looked smudged and her eyes looked red.

"I'm fine, thanks to you and Bob," I smiled, she didn't smile, Bob smiled but he still looked ill. He coughed again and forced himself to stop.

"Bob are you alright?"

"I just spoke to the doctor now, chest infection is all it is, from the cold water."

"Awww baby," he pouted and I pulled his arm to try and get a hug. He seemed to read my mind and he leaned down and hugged me tightly.

"Get a room," teased Gee.

"We're in one, now fuck off and leave us alone," said Bob and I giggled a little.

"Guys, your in a hospital, keep your hands off each other for five minutes," said Mikey, laughing.

"Thats not what I'm on about Mikey," I said, hugging Bob tighter and breathing in his scent.

"Mmmm you smell good," I said really quietly into his ear so nobody else would hear.

"That's because, I took a shower earlier."

"Did they really have to tie you to the bed yesterday?"

"Yes," he climbed into the bed beside me and kissed my neck gently.

"If you don't get out of my bed right now I will have to tie you to something," I warned but he carried on with his gently kissing of my neck.

"Bob, they'll throw you out," warned Frank and Bob reluctantly got out of my bed. Luckily it was just in time as a doctor came through the door a few moments later.

"Mr Toro how do you feel?"

"Great."

"No headaches?"

"No, nothing, I feel fine, when do I get out of here?"

"Well we can move you out of the ICU now, it was just last night we were obviously needing to keep a close eye on you but now I think you can move back to a normal room."

"Great, when can I go home?"

"I'm not too sure yet, I'll go and find out," he left the room and Bob climbed back into my bed. I laughed.

"He'll be back you know," I said but Bob just cuddled in closer to me.

"I was so scared Ray, I thought I lost you."

"I'm right here baby, I'm OK, I promise."

"Alright, I couldn't sleep last night, I needed you and my bed was all cold and empty."

"We wont both fit to sleep in one of these tiny things." We really were cramped in the bed, Bob must have been half hanging out of the side, I mean, neither of us are small so it was really squished.

"I don't mind being squashed."

"But, the doctors wont let us," I stroked his hair softly and then I noticed the guys all leave the room, leaving Lauren behind on her own with us.

"Guys I need to talk to you."

Oh shit. Please don't tell him now.

"Ray did you tell Bob?"

"I uh... no..."

She sighed and looked at us.

"Well, Bob, you have a right to know but I was hoping Ray would tell you."

"I'll tell him right now, if you leave the room," I said and she left and closed the door behind her.

"Ray what is she on about?"

"Well, do you remember that night when I kinda..."

"Had sex with her at the party, yeah?"

"She kinda... I kinda... shit... Bob shes pregnant."

Bob remained silent, still curled up into me on the bed, looking up at me, eyes wide in shock.

"Is it yours?"

"Yes." I looked away from him and then received a pretty big shock. Rather then him being angry or upset he put a hand on the side of my face and pulled me into a kiss.

I opened my mouth and let him in, one of my hands finding its way to his back and slowly inching downwards. His tongue explored my mouth, there was no lust in the kiss, only love and passion but it made it more intense. We pulled apart after a few amazing minutes.

"Wow." I mumbled.

"Yeah, wow, Ray I don't believe this."

"She said she can't raise it, she doesn't want the kid, she wants us to raise it make you the legal parent as well as me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's our kid, not hers, she wants nothing to do with it but she said she will keep it for us because we can.. we can never have k..kids of ou..our own," my voice shook a little but I tried to keep the tears back. I couldn't fully explain why I was getting upset, it was just all really overwhelming.

"So I'm gonna be a dad? and so are you?"

"Yeah, in like eight or so months."

"Ray I fucking love you," he kissed me roughly but let me take control after a few moments, I kinda of liked being dominant, but not all the time.

I started to feel myself being to get 'happy' so I broke the kiss.

"Bob, I love you and as much as I'm enjoying this, I kinda don't really want a boner if the doctor checks me out...." He burst out laughing.

"Alright, well I'll leave you in peace, love you," he kissed me one final time.

"I love you too, come back and see me later?"

"Oh I will, don't worry," he gave me a sexy smirk as he left the room, god knows what he's planning.

God damn you Bob Bryar and the things you do to me.

[A/N This chapter goes out to everybody who has commented on the last two chapters, I love you guys so much, you keep me writing this. Oh and I'm really sorry for not updating my other story 'forgotten' I will update it tomorrow for you to make up for it. Alex x.x.x]