Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Holy Crap!

BOBS POV.

The second we got home from the hospital I found myself pinned to the wall, Rays lips forced on my own and his tongue is full possession of my mouth.

I didn't want this, well I did want it, I was rock hard and so was he but I just couldn't. Not now. I felt ill to be honest, I just wanted to sleep. Somewhat reluctantly I forced Ray off of me.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, his voice a little deeper then usual, his voice he saved for sex only.

"I... I'm not in the mood," I said, not looking him in the eye.

He snorted.

"You! Not in the mood? Bob you're always in the mood, what's wrong?"

"I feel kinda weird... I think I better go lie down."

He placed his hand on my forehead and looked at me concernedly.

"You feel kinda hot... no pun intended," he giggled slightly, his body still being fully pressed against mine and my back firmly against the wall.

"Yeah." His hand trailed from my shoulder down to my hand and he held it in his own and took a step back from me. We walked hand in hand up stairs to our room where I proceeded to strip down to my boxers and crawl into bed, shivering slightly and completely exhausted. I quickly nestled myself in all the blankets, making a kind of cocoon around myself and warming up quickly.

"You want anything sweetie?" asked Ray from the doorway.

"Sweetie?" I asked sleepily.

"You look sweet curled up like that."

"No thanks, I'm fine, I love you," I was falling asleep fast.

"Love you too, if you want anything just yell," he said, leaving the room.

"Okay," I yawned and with that I was asleep.

RAYS POV.

***Three hours later***

I'm getting pretty worried about Bob. I mean, he's been sleeping for hours now and what if he's really ill?

I crept up the stairs and into the room. He was still sleeping soundly and I crawled into the bed behind him, burying myself under the covers and wrapping my arms around his waist.

It wasn't long before I was overtaken by a warm, sleepy feeling and I too was beginning to drift off.

The phone rang and I swore loudly, forgetting Bob was still sleeping. I dragged myself out of bed to answer it.

"Yeah?" I asked sleepily, I had just dropped off when it had woken me and I was pretty pissed off.

"Ray It's Gerard."

"Oh hey man what's up?"

"We're at the hospital, Lauren got beat up by her so called boyfriend again."

I suddenly found myself to be very, very awake and alert.

"Fuck! Is she alright?"

"They're letting her go now. She doesn't have a concussion or anything, shes just battered and bruised and pretty upset."

"But...but..." I stammered. Holy shit what if she loses the baby!

"She's fine Ray, just shaken, really, don't worry. I just thought you should know."

"Yeah well.... hold on a sec..." I heard Bob on the upstairs landing and looked up to see him stood leaning and looking at me.

"What's going on?" he asked. He had obviously heard the worry in my voice.

"Lauren's in the hospital, she got beat up by Jason again."

"What?!"

"She's gonna be alright, they're not even keeping her in overnight or anything."

"But what about the baby?"

"Gee is the baby OK?" I asked Gee down the phone.

"She wont say anything to me. She's just crying and crying. Can I come over and bring her and Frank with me, we can try and get it out of her," he sounded genuinely worried for her and let out a sigh.

"Yeah sure, I'll make sure somebody gets dressed," I said smirking at Bob who faked a hurt look and walked back into the bedroom.

"Alright, be there in a bit, bye dude."

"Bye," I hung up and walked back upstairs to our room.

"Bob?" I asked, entering the room and finding it empty.

"Where are you?" The bathroom door was open and he wasn't in there either and he had definitely gone this way.

A pair of hands covered my eyes and he attached his lips to my neck, working slowly up towards my ear.

"You know I wasn't in the mood before?" he whispered seductively.

I nodded, worrying that if I spoke my words would just come out in a moan.

"Well now I am," he breathed and licked my ear before biting down on it and tugging on the soft flesh.

I let out a kind of growl and pushed him onto the bed roughly, his eyes widened at my sudden dominance and I smirked, settling on top of him and pushing him so he as laying down flat on his back. I crawled up his body and hovered my face over his. His hands found their way to my ass and began grabbing roughly, pushing my hips down into his at the same time.

I started to kiss him hungrily, wanting to taste him as much as I could. For once I wanted to be in complete control, have Bob doing what I wanted him to do, not the other way around.

His hands got under my jeans and continued to squeeze my ass. Within a few more minutes my jeans were gone I couldn't understand how. I broke the kiss and giggled.

"How in the hell did you get my jeans off?"

"Secret," he smirked.

I pulled him back into the kiss roughly, almost knocking our heads together in my haste. I had to taste him. My tongue was roaming every inch of his mouth while he kissed back with just as much lust.

My shirt vanished and moments later his boxers were being ripped at hurriedly. I practically tore them off, not breaking the kiss for a second started to pump him rapidly.

He bucked into my hand and gasped into the kiss at the contact. I had other things in mind than just this.

He quickly pulled off my boxers and threw them aside, both of us now left completely naked. I scrambled to get the lube from the bedside table drawer and he looked at me as if I was going to hand the bottle to him.

"You wish," I teased, coating my own length in the sticky substance and throwing the bottle carelessly to the side.

"Get on your knees," I ordered, he just lay still and smirked at me from beneath me.

"I said get on your knees bitch, you wanna know what happens when you don't listen?"

He nodded, the smirk that annoyed me so much still on his face.

"Well now you find out. Hands and knees, right now," I ordered and he did as I asked.

I positioned myself from behind him and pushed in fast, in one swift movement. He moaned as I brushed against his prostate as I pulled out. My hands found their way to his shoulders and held on tightly, my nails digging into his skin. I attached my mouth to the side of his neck, biting and sucking on the skin hard, muffling the moans escaping my lips.

I sped up my movements and he cried out loudly as I hit his prostate full on with full force.

"FUCK! Ray... r-right there," he moaned, his hands gripping the bed sheets painfully tightly.

I slammed into him at an almost painful rate, both of our bodies now sweaty and our hearts pounding.

"Oh god... Bob..." I moaned as my eyes slipped shut. The pleasure started to become too much and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

I stopped completely and Bob was pretty pissed off to say the least.

"Fuck it. Ray w-what the h...hell?" he panted.

"Turn around, I need t-to look in your eyes," I pulled out and he lay on his back and spread his legs, he put his hands behind my back and tried to pull me back down into him again but I resisted.

"You look like such a whore right now," I smirked, he blushed a little and continued to try and pull me down.

"Yeah but I'm your whore, and you know you love it," he said sexily and I moaned, pushing back into him just as fast as before and causing him to buck his hips widely off the bed.

"RAAAAY!!!" He cried, his hands grabbing my hips and holding on tightly and his eyes slipping shut.

"O-open your eyes b-baby," I panted, he did as I asked and I was startled.

His eyes were the brightest blue I had ever seen, they seemed to sparkle with an emotion. Love? His hair was partly stuck to his sweaty forehead and the rest of it messy. I looked away from his eyes for a moment, they were putting me off, they were the kind of eyes you could look into and get lost forever.

I thrusted at half the previous speed and he groaned, his eyes closing again and his grip on my hips tightening even more. One of my hands strayed to his erection and started pumping him slowly, teasing him, bringing him closer to the edge but at my speed and not his.

"Oh god. Harder, p-please Ray," he moaned, his eyes opening and they had clouded over with something. Lust. I could see it. I'd seen it a hundred times before, he wanted this and he wanted this rough. I know how he likes it.

I pounded into him at a speed I never thought was even possible, moaning, gasping, panting and cursing as I approached my release.

"R-ray! H-harder!" Panted Bob and I used any remaining strength I could find to slam into him as hard as I could. I was pumping him roughly in time with my thrusts and with just a few more thrusts I came into him.

"BOB!" I near screamed as I buried my length as far into him as it could go.

"SHIT. RAY!!" He moaned and bucked his hips as he came into my hand.

I collapsed flat on top of him, panting and sweating but with a huge smile on my face. The tiny amount of strength I had left was used to bring my lips to Bobs and kiss him passionately, his taste was amazing and I just needed it after that.

"I fucking love you," he said breathlessly, our hearts still racing and breathing still erratic as the aftershocks of our orgasms flooded our bodies.

"I l-love you t-too," I gasped out, trying to regulate my breathing. Our foreheads rested together and we just stared into each others eyes until our bodies had calmed down.

I pulled out of Bob and he winced slightly, I lay down beside him and he turned on his side to be facing me, our arms wrapped around each other.

"You know..." he started but then stopped speaking and just kissed my neck gently.

"What?"

"Well... we should maybe... I don't know... forget it actually, you'd say no," he said, going back to my neck.

"What is it? Has it got to do with sex?"

"Yep."

"Well then I definitely want to know," I said and he giggled.

"You should be on top more often, you're amazing," he said, his voice slightly deeper then usual, his finger trailing up and down my chest.

"If that's what you want the we can try that," I smiled.

"Hey I have something else we can try," I said with a smirk.

"What?" he asked.

"But you will say no," I said, slightly disappointed.

"Tell me anyway, maybe we can try it sometime."

"Well... I don't know... maybe get either Frank or Gee to..."

"Oh no... no, no, no, no f-ing way. Never gonna happen."

"Oh come on!"

"I am not willing to have some kind of threesome with one of our best friends. Have you got any idea how wrong that would be?"

"It wouldn't be wrong at all! It would be amazing, especially for whoever goes in the middle..." I trailed off and his face screwed up in concentration as he pictured it in his mind.

"I... he... both ends?!" he said and I laughed at how long it took him to work out what I meant.

"You could go in the middle you know," I said, my finger straying down to his thigh and running up and down the inside of his leg slowly, getting very close to his crotch and then sliding back down his leg again.

"As good as that sounds. I still say it's a bad idea... I mean... what if we did this with Frank and then Gee found out?"

"Well then they could both join in the next time," I said simply.

"A... a... a... foursome?!"

"Yeah... well no... more of a gang bang...." I said, laughing slightly at the expression on his face.

"Urgh! Ray you have a sick mind," he said, slapping the side of my face playfully and then leaning in to my ear. "But I love it," he breathed, biting my ear and making me moan loudly.

It wasn't long before we had engaged in an intense make-out session. I would be on the top for a few moments then we would roll over and Bob would be on top of me, our tongues entwined and our bodies pressed together.

"Wanna go again?" he asked, breaking the kiss for just a second.

"Oh hell yeah, I'll get the-" The doorbell rang just as I went to get up and grab the lube from where I had throw it earlier.

"Shit" we both groaned and scrambled to get dressed as fast as we could.

Bob was dressed first and ran for the door, his shirt only half on but we had turned it into some kind of stupid race and he insisted he was the winner. As he ran down the stairs he pulled his shirt on the rest of the way and buttoned it up.

I was just pulling my shirt over my head when he opened the door and there stood Gerard, Frank, and a very unhappy and battered looking Lauren.

I walked down the stairs to greet them as well as Bob, hugging Gee and Frank and looking carefully at Lauren as she talked to Bob who had hugged her very gently.

"Hey you," she said quietly to me, once she was finished talking to Bob who had gone to make coffee for everyone.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked concernedly, I hugged her as gently as I could, she was trembling in my arms and she let out a muffled kind of sob as if she was about to burst into tears.

"I'm O-ok I guess," she said with a weak smile. One of her eyes was surrounded by dark bruising and she had little scratches over her face.

"You will be OK, I promise," I said, taking her hand comfortingly.

"Ray I need to talk to you and Bob, the three of us alone without Frank and Gee there. I didn't want to tell them before I told you two first, you have the right to know before them," she said somewhat urgently.I dropped her hand nodded, then went to get Bob from the kitchen where he was busy making coffee whilst talking with Frank and Gee. I felt a growing sense of cold dread as I took his hand and led him into the lounge where I had asked Lauren to wait.

We both stepped into the room to find Lauren looking very shy sat in the middle of one of big comfy couches. Bob closed the door behind us and one of us sat on either side of her.

"Guys, I have something for you to know," she said, taking a piece of paper from her bag. It looked sort of like a postcard except it was blank on the side I could see and slightly bigger then an ordinary postcard. She turned it over and handed the paper to me, at first I didn't understand what it was. Then it hit me like a punch in the face.

Holy crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously owe you guys a big thank you. I have 463 comments!!! Thank you SO much to everyone who has commented!! This story was originally meant to be only twenty chapters long... and look at us now! Chapter 71 and so much more left to come! Just to let you know, the story will end of chapter 100 and there will be a sequel if I get enough requests. Keep commenting people, you make me so happy :D :D